Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to seek Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 8:22 am

Nadia giggles slightly sand smiles at him. She follows him while her mind still lingered on the kiss at the beach. A blush flushed her cheeks at the thought of it.

Aidan smiled down at her and brushed the back of his hand down her jawline. "You are so beautiful.." He said softly, admiring her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 12:29 pm

Will walked Nadia to her cabin and then handed her the towel and took his other surfboard from her. "Sweet dreams," He whispered as he leaned in for a kiss, adjusting his surfboards as he did so he could caress the side of her face.
Penny's cheeks turned pink. She was not used to being showered with compliments and Aiden seemed full of them.
"Thanks," Penny answered softly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/15/2013, 8:29 pm

Nadia blushed and smiled, leaning into the kiss. After a moment she pulls away and smiles. "When can I see you again?" Her hands were clasped together in front of her nervously.

Aidan smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad I met you.."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/15/2013, 9:11 pm

Will offered a smile to Nadia before pulling away, "Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after. Honestly, I have no idea." He shouldered his surfboards and began to walk away.
Penny smiled softly and tilted her head up and kissed him gently. She turned around as she kissed him and her hands slid up to tangle themselves into his hair. Then the kiss deepened dramatically.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:26 pm

Nadia returns the smile joyfully. She nods at him and waves slightly. "Alright, good night..." Turning, she walks towards her cabin with a happy expression and a "pep in her step"

Aidan smiled into the kiss, following her lead. His hands move to rest on her lower waist and back. He pulls her up into his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist never breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 5:19 pm

Will put his surf boards away before pulling out his book and flopping on his bed.
Penny broke off the kiss as she realized how late it was getting.
"Crap," She said, checking her watch. "I have to go."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 6:27 pm

Nadia plopped on her bed and smiled, getting up and getting ready for bed. She looks over to Aidan's empty bed and wonders where he is. Sitting up in her bed, she decided to wait till he came back just in case.

"Alright, Penny.." He smiles and kisses her one more time before letting her go. "Let me clean up really quickly and then I'll walk you back to your cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 6:58 pm

Penny nodded and helped Aiden clean up quickly, "Alright then."
She folded the blanket neatly and helped get rid of the food. She packed the basket back up again and waited for him patiently before starting down to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:55 pm

Aidan grabbed the basket and smiled at her warmly. "Go a head and less the way. "
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:34 pm

Penny lead the way down the path, sliding down a little ways occasionally disrupting gravel as she went.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 4:27 pm

As the two approached Penny's cabin Aidan turns to her with a small smile. "Thank you for coming with me.. I enjoyed the time with you." He leans over and kisses her cheek gently. "Good night, Penny." Turning to leave, Aidan had a content smile and the lingering taste of her lips on his.

As Aidan enters the cabin, Nadia sits up again. She had fallen asleep waiting for him to come back. Rubbing her eyes gently she looked over to him. "Where did you go? I was worried.." Aidan sits on the edge of his twin's bed and kisses the top of her head. "I had a date with Penny and we lost track of time is all.. Go back to sleep, Nadia." Nadia puckers her lips, and bared a face that meant that this was not the end of the conversation. She laid back down and fell asleep as Aidan changed and crawled into his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 12:45 am

Will woke up at six thirty the following morning, got dressed and slung his backpack over his shoulder and proceeded to go meet Penny at the mess hall. She seemed quite happy and she flashed him a smile as she grabbed a pre-packed lunch.
"Did you finish the homework?" he asked covering a yawn.
"Yep," Penny responded, grabbing a slice of bacon.
With that they started towards the border where they would meet their bus.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 8:33 pm

Nadia wakes Aidan up quite rudely. She does it by dumping a ice cold bucket of water over his head then shoving a slice of bacon in his mouth. "Time for practice! You slept in too late, so we will have to skip a little over our daily routine to stay on schedule." Aidan thrashes about and falls out of bed glaring up at his sister. "Was that NECESSARY!?" Nadia nods and helps him to his feet. "Absolutely, not hurry up and get dressed. I'll meet you at the gym."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:03 pm

Penny sat in school tapping her pen against her text book, glancing at the clock. She had twenty minutes until they got out. Will looked to the front of the class room, bored. Penny looked back down at her test and finished it with ease. She knew she would get a hundred percent with her photographic memory. She stood up and turned it in, and sat back down. Soon she would be back at camp.
Will blinked at the last question, his dyslexia making it slightly difficult. He would most likely get a high score but no were near as high as Penny's. Will answered his question to the best of his ability and he turned his test in just as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:16 pm

Nadia quickly wore Aidan out at the gym. The two head to the library to catch up on some school work.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:33 pm

Penny and William stepped off the bus and started across the street. Penny had her nose in a book as she crossed the border. Darwin sat on a branch and jumped onto her shoulder. Penny scratched his head putting the book away in her bag.
Will had vanished earlier in the walk.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:46 pm

Aidan and Nadia had finished their school work and were heading to eat something at the mess hall when Will and Penny got back to camp. Aidan was relaxing and eating a large all meat hamburger while Nadia was munching on a salad and yelling at Aidan for eating his meal.
"Because you ate that, all of our work out is now completely useless.. I swear, I'm becoming your mother instead of your sister.." She pouts slightly and Aidan sighs. He reaches over the table and ruffles up his sister's hair. "Oh calm yourself, sis.. Here, have a slice of bacon." At first, Nadia was hesitant to accept the slice but her mouth watered at the sight of it and she took it from him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 10:05 pm

Will dumped his backpack on open seat, not seeing Nadia and Aiden. A girl paused talking to Will as she went bye. Her dark red hair fell over her shoulders, She returned a book to him, before walking away.
Penny reached her cabin and dumped her bag on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to seek Knowledge
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6