Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azazel's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:00 pm

Cay walks in yawning. She looked tired and slightly sweaty from physical labor. She plops down on the bed, completely walking past him. "Ugh... I will never get used to this place.." She smiles over at him, not moving her head any.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:04 pm

Azazel smiled and scooted over to her, gently wrapping an arm around her. "Was it that bad, love?" He asked her, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek, not trying to make any soreness she might've had any worse.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:08 pm

She nods groaning softly as she turns over onto her side facing him. "Do you think that they would mind me staying here?" She kisses him softly as she awaits a answer
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:11 pm

Azazel laid down next to her, smiling at her as she asked about her staying. "If they cared...you wouldn't of stayed the first night." He said to her with a smile after kissing her back. He smiled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:15 pm

She smiles brightly and leans into his embrace. "Would you mind?" she closes her eyes as she snuggles against him. She kisses his forehead and smiles widely.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:25 pm

Azazel held her close to him and smiled widely. "Now what makes you think I would mind?" He asked her with a smirk and then snuggles close to her, pulling a blanket over them so they could be warm. He gently kissed her cheek and then kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:29 pm

Cay blushes softly and smiles. "Mm.. I don't know I just didn't wanna impose.." She kisses him gently, and with affection. She slides her hand in the back of his shirt to feel his bare skin as they snuggled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:38 pm

"Trust me, Beautiful. You're no problem at all." He told her just before she kissed him, to which he kissed her back full of love. Feeling her hands on his bare back he smiled and gently rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:48 pm

Cay smiles and shifts to where she is laying on top of him. She kisses him gently, closing her eyes and rubs her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:53 pm

Azazel smiled up at her and kissed her again after she kissed him. He continued to rub her back, gently as he kissed her. Part of his mind thought about where this might lead, but he didn't pay it much thought. He could think about it when it happened, if it will happen.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:56 pm

Cay pulls away and smiles softly. "Azazel, I love you." she lays down on him, letting him choose wether to just lay there and snuggle or do anything more.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:11 pm

Azazel smiled and played with her hair with one hand as he gently rubbed her back. "I love you too, Cay." He told her and kissed her cheek. He felt those thoughts from moments ago come back and they couldn't be ignored. "Cay...have you ever...slept with anyone? Like..." He asked her awkwardly hoping that she would get what he was getting at.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:15 pm

She pulls away to look at him. Her face turns a dark red. "N-no I haven't.. I just never really.. Had the time, I suppose.." Looking down embarrassed, she runs her hands on his chest gently. She kisses him softly looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:20 pm

Azazel kissed her back, looking back into her eyes as she looked into his. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist as he asked, "Do you want to do it? With me?" He felt kinda awkward about asking, but it was her first time and he wanted her to feel comfortable about it.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:30 pm

She thinks for a moment and nods, smiling softly. She leans in and kisses him pulling away slightly to whisper to him. "Ok..." she leans back in kissing him some more. Cay's kisses began to deepen and become more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:41 pm

Azazel smiled and kissed her, continuing to kiss her as much as she kissed him. He rubbed her back, slipping his hands under her shirt and rubbing her back some more, smirking at the little bits of sweat that were still on her skin. Turning over he smiled down at her as he kissed her some more. Quickly he pulled his shirt off and tossed it away, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 10:33 pm

She sits on him, running her fingers down his bare chest, tracing the claw marks. "What happened? These.. Don't look right..." She slides her shirt off, sitting in her sports bra.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 10:42 pm

Azazel looked down at his chest seeing all the claw marks. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged at Cay. "I don't know...maybe I went out and sleep fought something?" He suggested, though when she took her shirt off, he forgot about them and kissed her again, kissing her cheek and then kisses her neck, nibbling a little but not much to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 11:54 pm

She quivers slightly at his gentleness. "T-they look.. Nevermind.." Cay leans over and kisses him passionately, nibbling on his lips. She runs her hands down his chest then moves his hands in the perfect position to take her bra off. ((Fade to black?))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 12:00 am

((Fade indeed))

Azazel smiled at Cay, laying down next to her snuggling close to her. "That was...great, babe." He told her with a smile and kissed her. He pulled her close to him and smiled as he kissed her cheek and then her forehead.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 12:08 am

Cay smiles, sweat beading on her chest and face. She nods slightly intertwining her fingers in his. "I didn't know if I had the energy for it.. But somehow my body found enough... I definitely think I will sleep like a baby tonight.." she said as she smiles at him. She kisses him gently as she snuggles up closer to him. "I really do love you." Cay closes her eyes, worn out from the events that just took place and her classes before.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 12:42 am

Azazel smiled and held her hands, kissing back with each kiss she gave him, snuggling closer to her. "I know what you mean, sleep will definitely be a lot better tonight, especially with you." He told her and then kissed her cheek and then kissed her back when she kissed him. He smiled and what she said just before starting to sleep. "I really do love you too." He said to her, his eyelids growing heavy and then soon he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:17 am

Cay listens to him as he speaks, her eyes still closed. She soon started to doze off into sleep. In her sleep, Cay started to shift, having a nightmare.
He was in the dream, and they both were fighting the sea monster again. This time, Azazel got horribly injured and her power wouldn't work. He started to die when some girl walked up to him touching his chest. Somehow, the girl had Cay's powers but instead of her gaining the injuries inflicted on him they just disappeared. When Azazel opened his eyes to start fighting the sea monster again it wasn't Cay he say, but this new girl. Cay was powerless in the dream, and invisible. The girl and him defeated the monster and then embraced each other.
Cay work up in a cold sweat. He ran her hand through her hair and looked down to Azazel. She kisses his forehead as he sleep and sighed thinking on the dream.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:34 am

Azazel continued to sleep through Cay's nightmare. His dreams passed by, memories of the past few weeks each different from the last but always about Cay. That is...until it got to whatever happened today. The memories were a blank, Psycho's eyes being the only one that could see anything that had happened. He smirked sadistically at the fun he and Ryan had had while Cay was off training. But then it got to the end of that memory and the other 3 personalities could see again and then it was back to the visions of Cay again. Azazel smiled as the memories flowed.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:45 am

Cay brushes some hair out of his face smiling. She really hoped that this relationship would last. Perhaps it would even evolve into something more. She shook her head leaving thus thoughts for a later time. She lays back down snuggling back into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azazel's Bunk
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next