Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azazel's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 8:36 pm

Azazel smirked and stood up straight, eyeing her as seductively as she eyed him a minute ago. "Oh really now? I gotta make you stay?" He asked rhetorically as he stepped closer to her, lucky a bed was right behind her, although the floor would've been just as useful. He grinned and then gave her a kiss on the neck, biting her neck a bit and then pulling away, shoving her down onto the mattress, crawling over her and kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 8:47 pm

She grins and moans softly as he bites her. She laughs on the bed gripping the sheets slightly. Ryan kisses him back with a fiery passion. She nibbles on his bottom lip slightly looking up at him as she kisses.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 8:54 pm

Azazel grinned and continued to kiss her as he wrapped his arms around her, flipping them over so that she was looming over him and he was holding her, continuing to kiss her. He glided his fingers of the part of her back that wasn't covered by her shirt and smirked at her. "The name is Azazel by the way..." He told her in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:05 pm

"Leslie.. but I go by Ryan.." She groans softly and smiles down at him. (FADES TO BLACK!)
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:16 pm

Azazel looked over at Ryan and smirked, giving her a kiss on the cheek and remembering the fun they had just had together. "Well that certainly was a wonderful way to meet for the first time." He said to her and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:20 pm

She laughs pulling her shirt back on. "Yea, it was alright." She grins and kisses him softly, her eyes closed. "I could have gone without a bit of the beating.. actually.. that made it better, nevermind." She grins widely looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:27 pm

Azazel smiled up at her and kissed her again, bitting her lip gently before pulling away. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Certainly was a great time for me to do it." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:39 pm

She nibbles on his neck and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Don't get all soft on me now. You were more fun earlier." She winks and sits on his lap as she laces her biker boots back up. She gets up and rubs the bite marks and hickeys on he neck and shoulders. "I guess I have to take some ambrasia and hope these go away." She grins and turns so she is sitting on his lap facing him. She kisses him again, softer this time.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:46 pm

Azazel sat up and shrugged at her response not to get all soft on her. "It's been awhile, near forgot what it was like." He told her and smirked as she laced up her biker boots. He shrugged at her comment about ambrosia for the bites and hickeys. He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 1:08 pm

Ryan smiles softly and turns around kissing him tenderly. "I would love to spare with you sometime.. Maybe we can do this again." She rubs some of the grey lipstick that smudged off onto his neck. As she runs her fingers down his chest she smirks at him. "Yea we can do this again sometime.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 1:14 pm

Azazel kissed her back, grinning at the thought of spending more time with her. He pulled her closer to him as she rubbed the lipstick off his cheek and kissed her neck, leaving a tiny bite before pulling back. "When would be a good time for you to meet again? My time's....vary..." He said to her. He didn't really want to explain about the other three but if this was going to be a habit then it would have to be explained.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 1:21 pm

"You see me when you see me, honestly.. I am always around camp so it's likely you will bump into me." She snuggles up to him smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 1:26 pm

Azazel shrugged and held her close when she snuggled him. "Sounds about right. Fair warning though...if you bump into me and I act like I've never met you, don't take it personally...it's just...part of the way I am." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 4:57 pm

She looks at him and raises a pierced brow. "What do you mean? I don't think I follow you.." Ryan nibbles on his earlobe as she leans into his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:22 pm

Azazel sighed at having to explain. "Well..I've got this thing which is Multiple Personality Disorder. So there are three other people running around in here. There is my normal, mister goody-two shoes side, my emo, depressive little shit head side, and then my pure unfiltered rage, who basically wants to kill everything in his path. Technically because of my normal and I guess my emo halves, I have a girlfriend now. But this personality hates the girl and doesn't see her as anything more than a distraction. You on the other hand are the first thing I've seen in this camp that I've liked...depending on your preference of that term." He explained to her. "You get what I'm saying now?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:26 pm

As he speaks a small surprised and interested grin plays on her lips. Her eyebrows raise slightly and she tilts her was forward a bit. She taps his forehead slightly with her index finger. "So there are other people in there? And they have a girlfriend... Wait.. So two of them are dating the same girl?" She laughs softly and kisses him. "I guess that makes you all the more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:30 pm

Azazel smirked and kissed her back, somehow thinking she'd only enjoy the thought of more than one personality in his head. Which she confirmed of course before he actually thought she'd like it. He smirked and shrugged a bit. "Fire to the madness." He told her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:36 pm

She laughs softly and smiles at him after the kiss. "So does Azazel two and three know about what we did?" She girls wickedly and intertwines her fingers in the hair on the back of his head. She had a thought, and smirked slightly. "You have more hair then I do."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:41 pm

Azazel shrugged at her question. "Under normal circumstances they would. but considering they wouldn't keep their traps shut I've taken the liberty of keeping all the others out of our little adventure." He told her and kissed her cheek. Then she mentioned the amount of hair he had and he chuckled. "Is that meant to be a compliment or your own little way of making fun of me?
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:46 pm

She grins and nods when he explains why he didn't let his other personalities know. "Probably a good idea." She pulls his hair slightly, only hard enough to hurt. "Oh how I love teasing you, girly." She smiles and winks at him with a seductive look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:49 pm

Azazel grinded his teeth together as she yanked his hair a bit, but just grinned when she made a comment about it. "If only we had the time to go again, cause you sure look like you want some more." He said to her with a smirk and winked back at her, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 5:54 pm

She chuckles slightly and kisses back. "I should leave before anyone finds me here.. I'm usually the first person people look to when things go missing.. Of course, I am usually she one who took them. I just don't like to be caught." Ryan thinks for a moment and grins whispering in his ear. "Well.. This time was an exception."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 7:28 pm

Azazel smirked at her as she talked about leaving, and while he didn't want her to, the others were going to be wondering why they didn't have a clue what was going on right now, nor would they let Psycho stay in control much longer. He smirked when she said that this time was an exception to not wanting to be caught and he kissed her again. "I'm glad I caught you then. And I'll be looking forward to some more of our little get togethers. But for now, sadly it's time for you to get out of here." He told her. Getting up he pulled on his clothes and then turned to her and gave her one last hug and deep kiss before letting her go to make a getaway.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 7:43 pm

She grins and winks at him before leaving. "Watch your valuables.. You will know when I want to see you." She gives him one last kiss before walking out the door. She happened to have left her underwear on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 7:50 pm

Azazel smiled and waved her off, and then glanced over at her left behind underwear. Quickly he hid them in one of the bags that is normally never looked through, and about the time he finished this Normal finally took control of his mind, knowledge of anything that had occured blocked off from him never to be accessed until Psycho was ready to give it up. "Wha...what the hell?" He asked silently and glanced around, noticing the note that was left. He picked it up and read what Cay said about her classes and that she wouldn't be back till later. He shrugged and sat down on his bunk, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azazel's Bunk
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next