Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azazel's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:24 pm

Azazel returns her kiss, gently rubbing her back, his hands slipping under her shirt. "Now would be good enough. Unless I have somethings that I need to be punished for before we go." He said to her. His tone wasn't at all one that meant literal punishment, he was more making an innuendo of the situation. But he had in his thought that if Ryan and Psycho could get a little bit of time alone before going, then shouldn't Cay and himself have the same chance?
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:33 pm

Cay blushes slightly and smirks, understanding his true meaning. She turns him around and pushes him back onto the bed. "Oh I think you're absolutely right... You have been pretty bad." She crawls onto him and kisses him. Cay begins to undress him and (FADE!)
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 10:35 pm

Azazel smiled, snuggling next to Cay underneath the blankets. "Oh baby, I've certainly learned my lesson." He told her with a smirk and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 10:45 pm

Cay smiles and nuzzles up against him. She gently presses her lips on his before she speaks. "Mm.. Good. We should get this over with.. So that way, I can have you all to myself so I can make sure you never.. Ever.. Forget that lesson."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 11:05 pm

Azazel kissed her back and smiled, snuggling close to her. "Yeah, let's go get Ryan and get this done." He said to her and slowly crawled out of bed, pulling on some clothes and quest gear, as well as an assortment of weapons. He smiled and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 11:12 pm

Cay slides her clothes back on and stretches her arms over her head. The demigod grabs her bag of herbs and hugs Azazel. "Where is the delinquent?" She kisses his neck and smiles softly nuzzling against him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 11:22 pm

Azazel held her close and kissed her back, leading Cay out the door. "Forest." He told her. He shut the door behind Cay and then lead her to the forest, stopping at the edge where he last saw Ryan. "Ryan! It's time to go!" He shouted into the trees, hoping Ryan would answer.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 11:27 pm

Ryan drops down, popping a piece of ambrosia into her mouth. The flavor didn't even cheer her up. She passed the two and slides her hands in her pockets. "Lets go already.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 11:33 pm

Azazel nodded and then lifted his hand to his head, feeling partial sting of pain, not anything that was familiar to him either. He looked up and shook it off though, walking to the top of Half-Blood Hill with the girls.

(Need to make le Quest topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azazel's Bunk
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11