Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azazel's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 4:47 pm

Just as the scorpion stopped it's attack, Azazel stopped himself from his own attack. "That thing is lucky it stopped, otherwise that tail would be gone." Azazel said, holding his axe poised to strike as he landed next to Ryan. He flashed her that dark look he had that let her know it was Psycho in control. The other three were standing before them, looking at the scorpion, and the two girls. "Are you ok?" He asked Ryan.

x-x-x-x-x

Eli saw Cay's nervous look and figured he might as well ask. "What's gotten you so upset, Cay?" He asked her. His face screamed that he knew she was upset and that her trying to hide it was futile. Eli is kinda hard to hide feelings from, unless he is distracting himself.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 6:00 pm

Ryan walked to Femi and picked her up. "I'm not gunna kill her.. She has to go to the infirmary." Ryan looked over at Azazel with saddened eyes.

Cay looks down and sighs heavily. "It's... Complicated. The person I think I love has feelings for someone else in a way.. It's not him but.. It's him."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 7:13 pm

(Aww poor Cay. Went from love to thinking she loves him)

Eli listened to what she said and pondered the thought of her explanation. As he thought, sand came out of his gord and formed itself into a chair for him to sit in, extra sand forming into a second chair for her, if she wished to sit down. "Why don't you explain it all the way through. It'll be much easier if I understand from start to now." He said

Azazel saw her look and heard the un-Ryan-like explanation she gave. It just drove deep into him, how bad this situation was hurting her as well as Normal and Emo and Cay. He walked over to her and nodded slightly. "Ok..would....you mind me coming with you. Or do you want to be away from me right now?" He asked her, hoping that she would say to stay, but not able to control what she chose to do.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 7:28 pm

Weary of standing, Cay sits down and explains everything. She told him how her and Azazel first met; how he seemed to be magestic floating above the water. She said how fast they fell for each other and how great it was before Ryan. Cay explained everything to Eli, with out wondering why she felt so secure around him. For some reason she felt like she could trust Eli.

Ryan nodded at Azazel. "Stay with me.. Please." She held the girl to her chest tightly and started off running to the infirmary. The girl has lost a lot if blood and is starting to pale. Ryan was beginning to be covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 7:46 pm

Eli listened intently as she explained the situation to him, sitting back in his sand chair once she finished to ponder the thought. "Did...you ever think you and him might have moved too fast? It sounds like you accepted him without being fully aware of the baggage that came with his....mental uniquness. And now you're hurt and confused because of another part of him having a different feeling about you from the two you fell in love with." He said to her, trying, but not doing very well about being gentle with his thoughts on the topic.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Azazel nodded, following behind her using the wind to keep pace. He felt bad that he was hurting her. Not so much feeling bad about hurting Cay, Psycho has stated out right that he doesn't want anything to do with the girl. But so long as he was attached to Emo and Normal, he would have to accept Cay as well. At least until they talk to the oracle and see if she may know of a way to split their personalities into sepearate bodies. He saw Ryan becoming covered in blood, and all though he knew the situation didn't demand such thoughts, he couldn't help but think she looked extremely sexy right at the moment.

Soon though they got to the infirmary and he touched down, standing outside while Ryan went in with the girl
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 7:57 pm

Cay sits silently, staring down at her hands. Tears start to flood her eyes and she sniffles slightly.

Ryan sighs softly, looking over at Azazel as she walked out. "They say she will be fine, hopefully." The blood covering Ryan is still wet and fresh. Ryan slides her hands into Azazel's and kisses him gently. She held the kiss as long as he allowed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 8:31 pm

Eli saw that his words cut too deep and she started to cry again. He stood and went to her, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her. "Sorry, Cay. I, didn't mean to upset you like this." He said to her, quietly.

Azazel held her hand and kissed her back, using his other arm to pull her close to him, not caring that his clothing was stained by the blood. He pulled away after a minute or two and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 8:47 pm

Cay nods and tries to cheer up but fails miserably. She embraces Eli, hugging him tightly. "It's.. It's just... You're right.. And it hurts to admit it..."

Ryan smiles sadly at him and brushes her hand down his cheek. "I.. I love you, Azazel.." She frowns slightly and Her hand drops. "But I can't see you with her anymore. I can't continue like this.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 9:16 pm

Eli nodded, hugging her a bit closer. "I'm not telling you to end your relationship with him. But..slow it down...find a way to make it to where things work out for all of you. Otherwise, you'll just be hurt again." He told her.

Azazel heard what she said, and his heart sank. "I know...all of us know how you feel. Ryan, I love you too and believe me, I don't want to hurt you. But normal doesn't want to hurt Cay either. And until something can be changed the four of us are stuck in this mind together. But..we're trying...trying to think of a way to seperate us. To make it easier and to where everyone wins, You get to have me, Cay gets Normal and emo...no more fighting." He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 9:48 pm

Ryan smiles softly and hugs him. "Ok... I love you.. I didn't think I would.. I had never imagined it.." Ryan closes we eyes and kisses him gently.

Cay nods and burrows her head into the nook of his shoulder. She was done crying but she needed the embrace. Her face nuzzles into his neck and she sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 12:29 am

Eli held her there, gently rubbing her back. He wasn't trying to get anywhere with her. Not by a long shot. But he knew she needed to be comforted, and there was no one else around to comfort her. So he held her close, letting her stay as long as she needed to.

Azazel hugged her back and returned her kiss, pulling her close to him. When he pulled away he smiled at her. "I love you too, Ryan. Like....I never thought I was capable of doing.." He said to her. He glanced at Rage and Normal's Astral forms whom were both motioning towards the direction of the Oracle. Psycho sighed not wanting to leave Ryan, but he knew that he had to go without her to see the Oracle. He turned to her and kissed her again. "Meet me at the forest, Ryan. We shall have a little bit of alone time. At the moment though, I have to go see the Oracle. See if she may be of any kinda help." He told her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 11:23 am

Cay pulled away and avoided eye contact with Eli. Her cheeks were flushed; their coloring a deep red. She was slightly attracted to Eli, how he seemed to come to her rescue without a second thought. Cay's feelings were all jumbled and she was thoroughly confused on what she felt. Maybe she really didn't love Azazel.. She pushed the thought out of her mind as soon as it entered. She did love Azazel, but.. This boy.. Cay had a sudden urge to kiss him, but she didn't have the guts to go through with it.

((Cussing warning.. I think it's considered a cuss word at least..))
Ryan smiled softly and nodded to Azazel. "Alright... But when you come back I gunna have to kick your ass for making me feel the way I did." She punches his shoulder gently and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 12:49 pm

Azazel smiled and kissed her one more time then started to walk towards the hill, a cave their should be where the Oracle lives. "I look forward to that ass kicking." He told her.

Eli saw her pull away and wondered what she was thinking. He hoped that he hadn't given her the wrong idea by his actions, but he couldn't be sure when he couldn't see her face. He just sat there in silence for a moment, and then asked her, "You feel better, Cay?"
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 5:21 pm

She nods slightly and stands up. "I'm going to go back to my cabin... Fair well, Eli." Cay decided it would be best she left before she did something she regretted.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 7:54 pm

Eli got up and nodded at her. He lifted his hands and manipulated the sand around them back into his gord. 'color=olive]"Bye, Cay. See you whenever."[/color] He said to her and started to head his own way.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 12:56 pm

Ryan sighed softly and heads for her cabin. When she gets there the scorpion is laying in her bed. She slowly backs out of the cabin and walks to the infirmary to check on the girl.

Cay turns to Eli and calls out to him. "Careful being so nice to girls.. One day, you're gunna make one fall for you." She smiles and walks back towards her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 9:40 pm

Eli looked back at Cay just before he left and laughed at her comment. "Maybe I'll take that advice to heart." He muttered. Then he was gone.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 8:51 am

Cay smiles softly and then heads to her cabin. She plop on the bed with a heavy sigh and entangled herself in the sheets. Her nose was stuck to the bedding as she breathed heavy breaths in. She let his scent intoxicate her and tears came to her eyes. Cay wondered where he was and what he was doing.. She wished he was there to hold her and tell her everything will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 3:49 pm

Azazel walked in, the blood still staining his clothes. He saw Cay sitting on the bed and normal's astral form appeared, laying next to her, wanting to be with her. It's not your Azazel, Cay. It's Ryan's. I just came to change out of these clothes and then to head to the forest. He said to the girl. He walked over and did just that and started to leave, stopping at the door because of Normal's astral form
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 6:52 pm

Cay sat up and nodded, tears coming into her eyes. "I see..." She lays back down and facing the wall. One can see her shaking slightly as she silently cries to herself. The girl just wished he would go away. She wished that Azazel would leave because it hurt having him there when its not him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 7:52 pm

Psycho looked at Normal and then sighed turning back to the bed and walking over sitting on it. "Cay..come here. I'm not going to hurt you...not physically at least. I can see that this is killing you inside." He said to her, a feeling of regret in his voice.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 8:25 pm

Cay looks over, her cheeks wet from tears. The girl sat up and looks down at her lap sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 8:50 pm

Psycho scooted closer and pulled her into a hug, holding her much like he would hold Ryan. "I'm sorry for what I've caused. But...not all is lost. The 4 of us...we've found a way to fix this. At least we think we have. I went to see the Oracle...and she gave us a prophecy. Now...we have to go on a quest, find out what we can and maybe just maybe fix things for everyone. And.....I know it's a lot to ask...but will you come with us? A quest calls for three physical people...and...well as the psychotic side I planned to ask Ryan. But..I know Normal wants you to come with us. He and Emo need you to come." He told her, Normal standing before them, a tear in his face as he saw Cay's hurt emotions.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:13 pm

Cay looks over at him and nods. "Of course I will.. My power will be useful and I don't want him hurt..." She smiles softly, but it's a soft heartbroken smile. The girl stands and brushes down her clothes. "When do we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:35 pm

Psycho shrugs. "I would say pack your stuff and be ready at a moment's notice. I don't know when Ryan will want to leave." He told her as he stood and gave her a brief hug. He soon started to leave, but turned and went then gave her a deep kiss, one that would hope revive the good in Azazel she fell for. Psycho broke away and then briefly nodded. "Normal wanted me to give you that. Before I went to be with Ryan." He told her and then briefly left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azazel's Bunk
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next