Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azazel's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 12:50 pm

Cay giggles and kisses back, running her fingernails down his back. She whispered softly in between kisses. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 1:01 pm

Azazel smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you too." He told her and moved down her body he kissed her.

((and we fade))
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 1:06 pm

Cay lays snuggled up against him with a smile on her flushed face. "We should go to the mess hall soon, love." She opens her eyes and looks up at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 1:46 pm

Azazel grinned and held her close to him. "I don't know. I'm kinda comfortable here like this." He told her, but then his stomach growled and he looked down and laughed a bit. "Or not." He said.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 1:54 pm

She giggled softly and kisses him gently before sliding out of bed. Cay starts to get dressed, sliding a dress on. Turning around she leans over him kissing his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 2:22 pm

Azazel smiled and kissed her back then watched as she crawled out of bed and got dressed. He got out of bed soon after her and picked out a pair of faded blue jeans and a black Of Mice & Men t-shirt. He pulled on a simple red jacket and then smiled at her as he walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 8:33 am

Smiling, Cay runs her fingertips down his chest. She kisses him gently and closes her eyes leaning against him with her hands flat on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 12:11 pm

Azazel kissed her back, warpping his arm around her so that she is close to him. He pulled away and smiled at her, glancing over at the edge of his and her bed and then picked up his sword and shoulder it on his back.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:06 pm

"All ready to go?" Cay asks as she pulls her hair back into a ponytail. She smiles and kisses his cheek sliding a hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 7:29 pm

Azazel held her hand and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." He told her, but then he got a flash in the back of his head. An after thought memory from when Psycho had control. He saw Ryan's face, and part of his heart skipped a beat. He could see the regret in her eyes at having to leave him, he could actually feel the regret of leaving her, like he felt guilty being here with Cay. He blinked a few times as the feelings came and went and then shook his head.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:29 pm

Cay looked back at him as she lead him to the mess hall. "You ok?" She stops as the reach the mess hall, turning around to face him. She runs a hand down his cheek affectionately and the corners of her lips turn up for a soft smile.

Ryan sits at a table farthest away from the people around. She is sitting nibbling on some pop tarts looking around. As soon as she spots Cay and Azazel her heart drops and she turns to focus on her food. Ryan had to remind herself that it wasn't her Azazel that Cay was with but some complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:14 pm

Azazel shook his head a bit and then smiled at Cay. "Yeah...I'm fine, babe." He told her and gave her a long, soft kiss. When he broke away, he smiled and lead her to a table, not noticing Ryan
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 4:40 pm

Ryan had been having a absolutely horrible day that day. She woke up with a pounding headache that was relentless and didn't seem to want to go away. The dummies in the training area had been reserved for some stupid class so she couldn't practice like planned and some idiot released a monster into the lake so she wouldn't swim. Ryan had been stuck doing nothing all morning and she was too tired to even steal. The fact that Cay and Azazel had showed up right as she finally started to enjoy something just ticked her off more. It didn't help that they say at the same table she presided at.

Cay smiles brightly at him, returning the kiss. She nods, accepting his answer. "Alright, Hun.. I love you." Reaching over to grab a plate, she noticed Ryan and frowned slightly. "Isn't that the girl who your other personality is with?" Cay asked, her voice low enough so only Azazel could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 9:20 pm

Azazel reached for a plate and had thought of a breakfast just as Cay had made mention of Ryan. He glanced up and he felt part of his heart skip a beat or two. But he had to push that part aside. He didn't like her, Psycho did. He had to remember that. "Yeah, it is.." He told Cay. But then he thought, how can I ignore feelings...when there are so many in my mind...so blended together.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 10:52 pm

Cay thought of her breakfast; hot cereal and buttered while wheat toast. She began to eat her cereal. After her first bite, she dabbed her mouth with a napkin and looks to Azazel. "Alright, I know you say you're alright but really don't seem like it.. What's bothering you?"

Ryan overheard Cay and couldn't help but look over worried. She resisted very urge to ask him what happened. Instead, she looked down at her lap and blinked away tears of frustration. "I need to get laid.." She thought to herself. Standing up and chugging the last of her soda she left the table, obviously agitated. Ryan wanted her lover.. She wanted to embrace him and kiss him and not have to let him go. She didn't want to watch some -imposter- strut around in her love's body with that girl attached to his hip.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:07 pm

Azazel didn't want to answer, he knew it would upset her to think that some of Psycho's emotions for Ryan were spilling over and complicating his own thoughts. It was sad to say, but Psycho was always able to maintain full control of his emotions, Rage had a natural anger essence and didn't need to control anything, But Emo and Normal, they had an ever shifting thing, not sure where their emotional feelings were at. He noticed Ryan leaving the table. "Cay...please don't..think I don't love you, because I do, more than anyone. But..part of my heart...Psycho's emotions are blending in my head, and..I will confused when I shouldn't be confused. I...Psycho's feeling for that girl seem as strong as mine for you." He told her, turning away cause he felt like he was betraying her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 4:43 pm

Frowning slightly, Cay looks down and nods. "I see... It's not your fault, Azazel..." She looks up with a sad look in her eyes. "I.. I don't know, Azazel.. I can't start to understand.. I need some time to think." Cay kisses the top of his head and walks off, leaving most of her food untouched.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 7:53 pm

Azazel wanted to stop her, but what he just told her, hurt him to say. He could only imagine what Cay must've felt to here that his other self was making him conflicted about...everything. He sighed and turned back to his meal and hers. He didn't have much of an appetite, but he ate anyway. He couldn't go back to Cay now. He...just needed to let Cay have some space to think.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 10:47 pm

Cay didn't know what to do with herself, so she let her mind wonder as her body moved. Almost from muscle memory she found herself blindly walking to the place where her and Azazel first met. looking over to her side she noticed a small web and she fell to her knees tears coming to her eyes. "I.. I don't know what to do.." Cay whispered to herself.

Ryan walked to the dummies, not caring if they were reserved or not. Someone would have to fight her for the dummy, if they wanted it. Angrily she slashed at the cloth and wood dummy. Ryan didn't care who was looking at her or how she looked as she slammed her sword into the body. Tears were streaking her cheeks, and her make-up started to run but she wasn't going to stop until she couldn't move her arms or someone forced her to stop.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 6:35 pm

Azazel sat at the mess hall table feeling lost. He could see his other three selves, emo looked just as lost. Rage sat there like he was the only one that actually had anything worth saying, and Psycho sat there like he was guilty. And he was, he felt guilty of allowing Ryan to be upset. And the worst part is that it wasn't a happy guilt, he regretted it...this was new to psycho. Regret never was an emotion he felt from hurting someone, and yet...now it was hitting him like a sledge hammer, and he didn't know how to deal with it. Normal sat there his emotions in shambles from the conflict.

"What have we done?" Normal asked them in pain. "Without so much as a warning...we've..destroyed both of their lives.."

"I've never regretted hurting someone. But..with Ryan..I don't know what to think, and all of us know I'm usually thrilled with this.." Psycho said, it looked almost like a faint tear was falling down his astral face.

"How are we supposed to make this better? We can't just leave them, Normal and I both love Cay, and Psycho we know you won't let Ryan go.." Emo asked. As a natural feeling, he felt the most pain, but he tried not to let it show.

"Must...be a way..seperate us.." Rage said.

"But we've tried to search for a means in our spare time. And we've found nothing." Normal said as if he has already lost hope.

"We'll just have to search harder.." Psycho said.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 12:06 am

In a powerful slash, Ryan sliced the head of the dummy off. Her swing was sloppy and was too forceful for her to be able to stop it. Killage was ripped from her hands and flew towards a camper in the distance. Her sword sunk into the unfortunate camper's back mortally wounding them. Ryan stood for a moment, her eyes wide with surprise. Ryan ran over to the camper, kneeling down in front of the girl. The girl was holding her back in surprise and her eyes widened as she looked up to Ryan. "Run... Amun.." The girl had a heavy Egyptian accent. Femi screamed out in pain as her skin starts to rip open, a large scorpion starts to crawl from her body, ripping her clothing and facing Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 12:31 am

"Where else do you expect us to search? we've asked every reputable mind in camp, looked through practically every book in the library. What else is there that we can try?" Normal asked, feeling lost.

"There's got to be someone else we can ask. Someone we haven't talked to." Emo sais

"We can't ask the horse, he hates me and wouldn't tell us how to split a person into two people anyway." Psycho said.

"Well can you blame him for hating you? You tried to kill him the moment we got here." Normal said.

"You say something Rage?" Emo asked suddenly.

Rage looked up, finding it surprising that he was noticed. He didn't think..well actually he didn't think much anything, but at the moment he didn't think that his suggestion was loud enough to be heard. He looked up, seeing three other sets of his eyes looking back at him. "Or...Oracle...try asking the oracle.." He said to them

The three looked between each other as the thought struck them

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Eli looked around, finding himself at the lake. He wasn't surprised by this, many a time he found himself at the lake after a walk in the woods, and after seeing Salone and the others in the woods, he quite liked the change of scenery. However, he immediately saw that all was not well. He saw a girl on her knees, tears obviously in her darker skin toned faced and a heart broken look to her. He wondered what was wrong, and while normally he'd keep his thoughts to himself and let someone else ask, he was the only one their to ask. So he walked over to Cay.

"Hi." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 12:40 am

Cay wiped her eyes and stood up. She smiled softly, an obviously fake smile. "Hi.."Cay was trying to look like everything was ok, but she felt like a complete wreck.

Ryan curse and grabbed the nearest weapon. It was a broadsword that was stuck in a nearby dummy. "Hey girl... Crap she's out.. Big and ugly, I'm trying to help!" Femi had passed out from lack of blood and the color was quickly fading from her skin. Amun circled around Ryan; his tail was curled up and poised for attack.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 12:52 am

They looked between each other. And then back at Rage. "That's not a bad suggestion." Psycho said the others in agreement for once.

"We'll have to do it at a different time though. Emo and my girl are upset and so is your's, Psycho." Normal said.

"Question is who do we go talk to first." Emo said.

"Do y'all know where Cay would go if you upset her and she needed some time alone?" Psycho asked, to which both of them said no. Psycho sighed and then smirked. "I'm taking control. The only place Ryan goes when she is pissed in the arena to train, and take out her frustration on the training dummies." Psycho said.

With that decided, the three astral projections vanished, and control went back to Psycho, who left heading to the arena.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Eli saw through the girl's attempt at trying to play like everything was alright. He didn't make any mention at first though.

"Name's, Eli. And you are?" He asked her calmly, like a friend, as he held out his hand to her and tried to pick the most likely reason behind her hurt emotions.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/22/2013, 10:43 am

Amun's tail whipped at Ryan and she managed to dodge it, but just barely. Femi began to regain consciousness, but just barely. She lifted her head to see Amun and Ryan. Her vision was foggy and she tried to get up but failed. Ryan cursed wildly as the scorpion attacked her again. Ryan was struggling to keep up with Amun when Femi called out, using the last bit of consciousness she could muster. "Amun... Stop..." With that, Femi blacked out again. Amun slunk away from Ryan, seemingly unhappy still. His tail was still posed to attack, but it laid beside Femi.

Cay takes Eli's hand politely. "I'm Cayta, but friends call me Cay.." She rubs her arm awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azazel's Bunk
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next