Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My last two charries.(Finshed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

My last two charries.(Finshed)  Empty
PostSubject: My last two charries.(Finshed)    My last two charries.(Finshed)  Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 10:29 am

Full name:
Ariana Catherine Brooks
Any nicknames?:
Ari.
Years at Camp:
One year.
God and mortal parent:
Apollo and Alana Brooks
Date of birth:
August 30, 2000
Place of birth:
Stamford, Connecticut
Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Spoiler:
Eye color:
Brown
Hair(color, length, style, etc.):
Straight, brown, and shoulder length with bangs.
Height:
4 feet, 8 inches.
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.):
Thin
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.):

She has a diamond shaped birthmark on her shoulder.
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?):
Ari is a friendly girl, who doesn't really know how to deal with people who aren't rich. She can be nice, once you get to know her past her bragging, kind of snobby exterior.
Powers**:
Ari can create an orb of sunlight 3 times a day. The largest the orb can be is about the size of a basketball. The orbs can only blind people and animals temporarily. People are blinded for five minutes at the most, depending on how big the orb is and how tired Ari. The orbs have to hit the person for it to work, so they can dodge. If she uses this power three times, she will become very tired and pass out. She also has to wait at least ten minutes before using this power again.

Ari also has some very minor healing powers. She can heal at the most a four inch cut, not poisoned. She can do this five times a day, and depending on how much her power is used she will be tired.

Both powers will effect how tired she is, depending on how much times she uses them and the size.
Fatal Flaw*:
Her pride.
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at volleyball, is afraid of cats, etc.):
1. Ari is afraid of horses.
2. She brags a lot.
Weapon(s):
Bow and CB arrows.
Pets:
None.
Talents/Skills:
Ari is a musical genius. She has an amazing voice, can play violin, viola, flute, a little bit of cello, and piano. Ari also is a relatively good artist and writer.
RP Example*:
Ari stood backstage, having the feeling she always had before a concert. She heard the thunder of applause from the person who had just preformed before her. Then Ari heard the conductor's calling out her name. "We are pleased to have Ariana Brooks playing piano tonight." That was her cue to come out from where she was. Taking a deep breath, Ari stepped out into the glaring light of the lights up above her.
Biography*:
Ari was born on August 30, in Stamford, Connecticut. Her mother, already the mother of a almost four year old, was happy to have another child. However, she could just barely support them. They were evicted when Ari was three.

The Brooks lived on the streets for a year, Alana sending her older daughter to steal food, until one day, Janelle stole a violin. Alan planned to sell it, but Ari found it when the rest of her family was out trying to get food. The four year old started playing it, showing prospect for talent.

When the rest of her family came back, they were amazed to see a crowd around little Ari. They got into the middle, where they found a slightly famous music teacher. He immediately demanded that Ari would get lessons. When her mother told him that they couldn't afford it, he said that he would teach her for free, knowing that Ari would bring in lots of money from her concerts.

Four years later the Brooks had a pent house apartment in New York. Ari had many body guards, due to the fact she was famous and was attacked by monsters disguised as humans after her concerts. Ari's life went on like this until she was ten. Her less talented sister had been sent to a boarding school, where she was fond by a satyr about a year later and brought to Camp. The satyr notified her mother, when he realized that the girl he found had a sister who was also a demigod, who sent Ari to camp. Alana had enough money to keep the luxury life she had for many more years.

Other Notes:
Ari at a piano recital:
Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full name:
Janelle Isabelle Brooks
Any nicknames?:
She only allows her family to call her Jennie.
Years at Camp:
One year.
God and mortal parent:
Apollo and Alana Brooks
Date of birth:
November 8, 1996
Place of birth:
Stamford, Connecticut
Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Spoiler:
Eye color:
Brown
Hair(color, length, style, etc.):
Shoulder length, brown, with bangs and straight.
Height:
5 feet, 4 inches
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.):
Slender
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.):
None
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?):
Janelle is a person who is easy to get to know. She is very trusting, and will make friends(Or at least try to) with everyone she knows.
Powers**:
Like her sister, Janelle also can create orbs of sunlight. She can do it five times a day, with a ten minute recharge between. Her orbs are the size of a basketball at the most and and can blind people for five minutes at the most, only when they come in contact with the person.

Janelle also can heal some minor wounds. The worst wound she can heal is a four inch cut, not poisoned, and a two inch poisoned cut, depending on how tired she is.

Both powers effect how tired she is depending on how many times they are used.
Fatal Flaw*:
Her trust. Janelle will trust everyone.
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at volleyball, is afraid of cats, etc.):
1. Janelle has a fear of heights.
2. Janelle doesn't think before she speaks most of the time.
Weapon(s):
A CB sword(She is horrible at archery)
Pets:
None
Talents/Skills:
Jannelle is a very good artist. She is also good at running, and swimming.
RP Example*:
Jannelle looked into the almost empty shoe store. Luckily, it didn't have any security cameras. It was almost empty, except for the bored looking teenager who was texting her friends. Jannelle ran in quietly, an orb ready in her hand. She nimbly grabbed a pair of shoes in her size, one in her sisters, and one in her mothers. The cashier looked up from her phone and looked very confused, trying to comprehend that she was being robbed by a seven year old. Jannelle threw her orb at the girl, who blinked and started to panic when she couldn't see, and ran.
Biography*:
Jannelle was born on November 8, in Stamford. Her life was fairly uneventful until her little sister was born. About three years later, when Jannelle was six, they were evicted. The Brooks Family lived on the streets for a year.

Alana had Jannelle steal for food because if she was caught, she wouldn't be arrested. Jannelle found out who to use her power then. She would wait until the store was almost empty, use her orbs to blind whoever was there, take whatever she needed, and ran.

One day, she stole a violin, her mother deciding to sell it someday. They both left, when Jannelle wanted to show her mother her strategy for stealing. When they came back, they saw a massive crowd around where they were staying. Jannelle and her mother made their way to the center, finding their sister playing the violin. The rest was history((Up in Ari's Biography))

When Jannelle was 14, her mother sent her to boarding school, where Jannelle found her love for art. She would paint, or draw in her free time. She was very good, but she didn't show anyone it. She simply thought no one would care. A year later, a satyr found her and took her to camp, where she was reunited with her sister again.
Other Notes:
Jannelle painting:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

My last two charries.(Finshed)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last two charries.(Finshed)    My last two charries.(Finshed)  Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 12:45 pm

Alright, I can see your frustration for noone looking at it for a long time. I am also upset at myself for missing it. Anyhow, I like the ideas and don't see any problems. I just want to say that I don't wanna have to contact an admin if you power-play. Try to stay away from that.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

My last two charries.(Finshed)
Page 1 of 1