Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my story that doesn't have a name

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my story that doesn't have a name Empty
PostSubject: my story that doesn't have a name   my story that doesn't have a name Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 10:32 pm

Chapter One

I was running through the woods, a herd of moose charging behind me, and a girl in panting of me. Why we were running was because my friend here was doing something dumb. You'll find out. We turned a corner and ran staight towards a road. Thankfully, the road was empty. We sprinted right up to the sidewalk, moose on our heels, where we suddennly jumped up and grabbed a tree branch and scrambled safely into the boughs. The moose ran across the road and disapeared behind a hill on the other side. Now to find out the stupid thing my friend did.
"Why did you do that?!" I asked furiously. I noticed my palms glowing red. Better watch myself, I thought.
"I told you Ember," The girl replied nervously. "That iPod means a lot to me! It's the only thing normal around here. I just want to have a normal life."
"So jumping out of a tree and landing in a herd of moose is normal?"
She scowled. "You haven't been normal either!"
"Maddy, since when do you think I should be normal? I live in a house made of tree branches."
"You're right. that sounds creepy. Let's just go back. It's getting dark. For all we know, or, I know, because you know the woods pretty well, that there are vampires in this place."
Worse. I thought, but trudged on
We walked for a couple minutes and found ourselves in front of a hut that came out of four trees, their branches intertwining. We brushed aside the curtain of leaves that served as a door and went in. Inside were two roughly made matresses, a circle of rocks, piles of twigs, and two flint rocks.
Maddy plopped down on matress. "What are you Ember? You're too weird to be human, you're not a vampire or werewolf, and not a mermaid, and not a witch, or a wizard. Definetly not a fairy. And what happenned to your familly? How old are you? Twelve or something?"
I didn't answer her. If she knew how old I was, she'd faint. I was human alright. But also different. I started a fire, staring at the embers. Ember Isn't my real name. But no one alive knows it. I also never told anyone my secret. No one knew. No one will know. I thought. No one will know. Why my familly was dead was a secret. I knew a lot of secrets. Secrets that have been secrets for a long time. I feel like telling someone. But I never can. I opened my palm. There, embedded in my flesh, but still open to air, lay a deep red stone in the shape of a tear-drop. It glowed warmly, and strongly. No one will know.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

my story that doesn't have a name Empty
PostSubject: Re: my story that doesn't have a name   my story that doesn't have a name Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 11:40 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

my story that doesn't have a name
Page 1 of 1