Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The  Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 9:36 pm

-Chazz- I blink as I realize I said that out loud. Then Shan said 'thank you' and I feel weak. My heart pounds but I hold onto the frayed rope of resistance. If I gave in, I would kiss Shan, like Siken did Luna. Even that thought didn't help.

((Didn't Chazz say he was never going to be in love? Wrong now...))
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 9:42 pm

"Argh! I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing!" I yelled at myself. I hit myself on the forehead. "Twpsod."

OOC: That's Welsh for stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 9:56 pm

-Chazz- I don't speak full British or anything like that, but Shan had just hit herself. I spazz, "Shan..." I stop as I realize what about to say. Aw to Hades with avoiding it. "Shan, you're beautiful and shouldn't hit yourself or yell things that I don't understand, but sound bad, and..." I stop.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 10:00 pm

She looked at him. "It was just a tap... And... Are you feeling okay? And that just meant stupid. Its Welsh. I could teach you but... I'm not as good at it as I'd like to be."

Aww... Cute... And creepy... Shan looked ahead and sighed. She concentrated... And a gryffin appeared from nowhere. She grinned at it.

OOC: WHY DO I KEEP SWITCHING PERSONS!? I should really decide on 1st or 3rd
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 10:10 pm

((Time for the Grand Finale))

-Chazz- I sigh as I realize Shan wasn't even paying attention. My heart continues to pound, but less frantically. Finally, I say "Shan, I have to tell you something." I stop and take a shallow breath. "I love you, Shan. It..." I said it and now couldn't breathe regularly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 10:13 pm

I looked to him. "Huh? What?"

OOC:LMAO! She wasn't even listening.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 10:55 pm

((Epic Fail...REDO...maybe))

-Chazz- I feel my throat tighten as I say, again "I lo..." My throat constricts but I force myself to finish "I love you, Shan." Now my heart practically stops and everything seems to freeze, everything except me and Shan.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 11:04 pm

OOC: I have NO idea what you want Shan to do.

BIC: I listened this time, the gryffin evaporating. "Oh..." I said. My face and my thoughts read: Awkward...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 11:11 pm

((I don't control Shan. In true RP, you go with what someone else does. Do what you would do. Razz ))

-Chazz- My heart beats in my ears and I hear her answer, it sounded muffled. I didn't really read her face well and the world around us seemed really slow, as if through syrup.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 11:17 pm

OOC: I know but in some situations, people require a certain reaction for the next step.

BIC: "Oh... Oh, Chazz... I'm so sorry... It's just... You're a little... Um... Young. You a little young for me," I said. "I'm sorry..."

I bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 11:32 pm

-Chazz- I feel my heart stop, like literally, and then start again. Her biting her lip was cute, but her reaction hurt. The world slowly comes into focus, strangly because my eyes were blurred. I now knew how Siken felt, to lose his heart and then have it broken. My own heart shards were slicing my chest. It hurt to breathe, but I wouldn't react badly. It wasn't like my heart was broken or anything. I feel my throat tighten as I breathe.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 11:34 pm

"I'm sorry... Besides, you've only known me what... half hour?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/2/2012, 11:59 pm

Daniel shakes his head and looks around still near Chazz and saw he was talking to the girl. He just sat in silence hating his space out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 9:16 am

-Chazz- I see Daniel look around and then at me. If I started everything Siken did, it could end badly. "Age is just a number, and I doubt you know how old I really am." My heart slowly mends itself enough to not hurt.

((Chazz is really short, shorter than most 13 year olds. Now, cue Daniel))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 9:40 am

"Chazz please, please dont tell you are doing what I think you are doing."Daniel said aftter hearing Chazz's comment to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 10:22 am

-Chazz- I look at Daniel and try to smile. It worked, sort of. "That depends on what you are thinking." I say, my voice sort of pained and soft. My throat still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:17 am

I looked at Daniel. "I don't think he understands when a girl is too old for him, has only just learned his name and is-" not very well in the mind department.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:28 am

Daniel just shakes his head and sighs. "Chazz please dont start this again. Not after what we just saw, please."Daniel said to his brother and then got up and strechted his legs.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:00 pm

I stood up and started to walk away but my subcoscious pulled a rock toward me and it hit my ankle, making me fall over, rather comically. I looked back and my ankle was bleeding. "Oh no," I said, sitting up to cradle it. "Owww."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:10 pm

Daniel walked over to her and leaned down to see her leg. "I think we better get the bandaged up. Doesn't look like it feels good."Daniel said to her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:12 pm

"No," I said, hiding my face. "It doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:15 pm

"Can you walk or would you rathe me carry you?"Daniel asked her before picking her up or anything. He didn't want to hurt her anymore then she already is.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:16 pm

"I can't move it," I gulped.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:17 pm

"Ok."Daniel said and then picked her up slowly to keep from hurting her on accident.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 12:20 pm

"Thank you," I said, holding on and hiding my face. I didn't want to show weakness by crying. I gulped and felt the salty tears fal from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next