Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athens, Greece.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 2:06 am

"Thanks Carina."Alex said ignoring the names she was calling everyone. They were just names and nothing but names. They meant nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 6:13 pm

James opened the door, looking a bit annoyed, and very tired. "Yes? What do you want?"

"Ah, no name today. Up all night playing World of Warcraft again? Or was it Minecraft?"

"Shut up. Age of Empires."

Carina smiled. "Thought so. Anyway," she motioned to Alex, "This is Alex, and he needs to borrow a shirt."

James retreated into the room and reappeared moments later with a white button up shirt, and went back in.

Carina grabbed the shirt off the ground and handed it to Alex. "Slight hangover, as well."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 6:19 pm

"Well that was a lot easier then I thought it would be."Alex said as he took the shirt from Carina. He then looked around for somewhere to change at.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 7:02 pm

"Like I said, not that much a prick. At least he didn't talk." She pointed down the hall, "second door down."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 7:06 pm

Alex smiled and mouthed the word "thanks" and then quickly went to the room. A few seconds later he came walking back in the white shirt and his black jacket. "Bleh. I prefer my usual wardrobe......but I guess I'll have to deal with this for now."He said.

((I just realized that Alex never reacted to Carina saying the 'prick I'm supposed to marry' xD))
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 7:48 pm

((lulz))

Carina smiled at him, "You look nice."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 7:56 pm

Alex smiled back at her. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 8:02 pm

Carina looked back at James's door. "I 'ave the sudden urge to annoy the prince more..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 8:08 pm

"Were you serious when you said that you're supposed to.......marry him?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 8:22 pm

Carina nodded solemnly. "Yup, I'm trying to find away around it, I mean, everyone in this freaking house is a jerk, so." She sat crosslegged in the carpeted hallway, looking down. "My mom's trying to help, too, but there doesn't seem to be a way."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 8:42 pm

"What happens if you dont marry him?"Alex asked itting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 8:50 pm

Carina shrugged. "What they tell me is that we could lose our fortune, get kicked out of the line of throne, and end up on the streets. You see, there's a little uncharted country in the pacific, and it's really cool, and we're like ruling it. There's royalty and everything."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 8:57 pm

"Oh..."Alex said. He started to feel like he was running Carina's chances of going to that country and keeping her fortune into the ground. He knew how much she loved exploring and if she didn't get to go to that country it would just kill him. "I take it we can't be together then..."Alex said to her an upset frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 9:05 pm

Carina shook her head. "I swear I'll find a way. If it means killing the guy so I'm princess already, so be it."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 9:07 pm

Alex smiled a bit and then leaned over and hugged Carina. "Thank you, Carina. I'm here to help if you need any."He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 12:33 am

Carina smiled, hugging him back, "Well it's not like the wedding's today! If I'm correct, it's when I'm 18, unless there's an emergency." Carina grinned, that gave her plenty of time to convince her mom that Alex was a good enough guy to be prince. He was sweet, and smart, and all that stuff!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 12:36 am

"I guess that's true."Alex smiled as he pulled back. He got up and then held out a hand to help Carina up.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 1:29 am

Carina grinned at Alex and stood up, happy that they had time, just as Rosa and Lucia, Carina's mom (SHE HAS A NAME NOW!) ran into the hall, screaming 'THE KING IS DEAD!" Rosa went and got James, basically dragging him along, and Lucia grabbed Carina's arm, who pulled Alex, and pulled her down the stairs, mumbling things to herself.
"Mom, what's going on?!" Carina screamed, ripping her arm back, "What do you mean the king is dead? Isn't he in the palace?"
Lucia shook her head solemnly. "Now, come, we have to talk with the others!" She said, grabbing Carina's arm again, and pulling her into a room with a large table set with ten places.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 1:33 am

"What the hell is going on?"Alex asked Carina as he got pulled along to the giant room. Lucia seemed on edge and Carina looked confused, which wasn't far from what Alex was feeling either. "Mrs. Diaz,"Alex asked,"what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 1:41 am

Lucia looked at Alex and Carina in exasperation. "Sit," she said, and Carina did. People in suits entered the room, and Carina stood up and clung to Alex. Once everyone was seated, included Carina, with difficulty, Lucia started explaining. "So, the king went a bit old school and went and fought himself. In the battle, he.. He d-died," she stammered. "So," She looked at James and Carina, "The wedding is next month."
James and Carina stood up in protest, screaming at each other, screaming at the people around them, and then sat down, glaring at their mothers.
"We don't want this any more than you do, but you know it's necessary."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 1:43 am

Alex's face grew completely upset at the news of the wedding being next month instead of when Carina turned 18. He looked over to her with the guess-figuring-a-way-around-this-out-of-the-question look. He got ready to leave the room npt wanting to hear anymore upsetting news.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 1:49 am

"Mom, I'm 13!" Carina screamed, "I expect a pretty dress, and a pretty cake. Lots of dancing. And ALL my friends get to be there. Even the rockers." she said, frowning.
Lucia rolled her eyes and nodded.
"Well, I guess we're done here," Carina said, and stood up, grabbed Alex's arm and left the room. She went up the stairs, down the hall, and into her rainbow-themed room. She sat on her bed, in the middle of the princess canopy she had, and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 1:51 am

Alex got pulled along by Carina but didn't say anything. He sighed in an upset tone when he saw her curl up into a ball. He walked over and sat down next to her holding out his arms to hold her while she dealt with this news.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 2:01 am

Carina put her head on her knees and let the tears she'd been keeping in since she was 9 about the wedding flow. She didn't want to do it. She knew she had to, but she couldn't. Before, it was just because she was too young. She had places to go to, like.. Antarctica. But she would be expected to have children to inherit the throne. She didn't want kids. She was too feminist to like this idea. And marriage scared her. She used to love the thought, but then things happened with different boys and she just started hating the idea. And now Alex happened. Gods, why did he have to be so great?
Carina stood up and wiped her eyes. She went up to the mirror in the corner of the room, brushed her hair, applied make up to hide the tear stains and sat back down. "I'm sorry, Alex. For dragging you into this."
Carina wanted to know why she couldn't have been born mortal. Why she had to grow up so gentle and... not like anyone in her social class. It would've been easier to grow up normally. The demigod part wouldn't have been so bad if she was snob. Alex probably wouldn't like her if she was like that.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 2:10 am

Alex sighed as he heard her apologize to him for dragging him into this. He thought of all the fun they had had together. Talking on the beach, arguing with his brother's girlfriend in his cabin, the talk at McDonalds when they decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend, tricking the gaurd. He thought about all of it. But his memories kept going back to two specific moments. The first was them hanging out in the hotel room before they came here. And then the second but the most often reoccuring memory was the kiss in Madison Square Garden. The moment they had shared together that had convinced Alex that he was in live with her. No matter what she felt about him, he loved her and he couldn't deny that. He got up and walked over to Carina. He wrapped his arms around her waist gently and then layed his head on her shoulder, "You didn't drag me into anything Carina...."Alex paused for a long time before finishing his thought,"........I dragged myself into this when I fell in love with someone who I could never be with. Not really be with anyway" He kissed her neck and then her cheek and held it not caring who walked in at that moment. All he cared about was being with Carina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athens, Greece.
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next