Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athens, Greece.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:11 am

Carina's tears hit the floor like diamonds on coal. She had been so focused on herself that she hadn't thought about what Alex was going through. He had seen people die in front of his eyes. He had been through so much, and she, the spoiled rich girl, was crying over her own problems. She was selfish and just a terrible person. She stepped out of the little area and threw her arms around Alex's neck. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry," she whispered, sobbing into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:16 am

Alex wrapped his arms around her and sobbed a bit as well. "Carina, you don't have anything to be sorry for. It's was just my own stupidity. It's my fault your hurt. I'm the that should be apologizing here." Alex said to her trying to calm her down, and bring her back to the girl that he fell in love with. Not some shell of that girl that was crying over things that weren't her fault. Everything that has happened was because of his choice to walk out on her and go to that stupid war. A meaningless war that didn't have to happen.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:18 am

Carina started hiccuping. "Yes, it is my fault. I'm a selfish thief who can't handle a little heartbreak."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:21 am

Alex sobbed a bit more and hugged her closer. "Please don't say that, Carina. No matter what happens we can get through this ok?" He asked her through pained tears.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:25 am

Carina, as she hated to seem vulnerable in front of anyone, no matter who it was, took five deep breaths and wiped her face. "We already got through it, Alex. Now we just need to get past ourselves.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:31 am

Alex hugged her again and then pulled backso he could look at her face. "What do you mean?" He asked. His voice cracked a little bit and he began wondering what she meant by getting past themselves.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:36 am

"Think about it," Carina said. "We're totally different people now. We're not the people we were a year ago. And, yes, I realize it's a regular thing, to age, become wiser. But we're hurting each other, and where will that leave us?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:39 am

Alex sighed as he started to understand what she meant. "I don't know." He said in response to what she asked. But before she could get a word in he asked her, "So you think it's better if we just stayed as friends until we can get over everything?"

Last edited by John Watson on 3/28/2012, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 1:51 am

((okay i'm on my kindle, could you change the color to white?))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 8:02 am

((Better?))
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 5:12 pm

Carina sighed. "I don't know, Alex," she said, "I guess we could do that, but that never really works out, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 5:34 pm

"I guess not.." Alex said. He layed his head on her shoulder and sighed a bit. "We could try, but whatever we do I'll be here with you. I'm not leaving you again. Not after all of this." He whispered to her.

Last edited by John Watson on 3/28/2012, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 7:14 pm

Carina shook her head. "Do whatever you like. If we're friends, I can't keep you with me forever. Even as a couple that wouldn't work. I'm not that kind of person."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 7:29 pm

Alex pulled his head up a bit and looked at her. "There's something you need to know, but I don't want to talk about it here, with all the mortals around. Is there somewhere private that we can go and talk?" He asked her. His intentions are to tell her of his dreams and why he doubted her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 7:49 pm

Carina nodded. "I know quite a couple places. There's the Parthenon, the gardens, a restaurant which is so loud most of the time no body would hear us. And a couple others, but those are the closest."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 8:02 pm

"Just hang on tight." Alex whispered and then vanished to the Parthenon, taking her with him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 8:17 pm

Once they got there, Carina sort of wobbled, not used to shadow traveling. "So, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 8:36 pm

Alex sighed and took a deep breathe, trying to get his thoughts in order. "While I was asleep, my mom visited me in my dream. She...she said for me to go find my stepfather, John, and that he would lead me to her spiritual form. She said she wanted to see me, and for me to come to her." Alex said to Carina.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 12:06 am

Carina nodded slowly. "Okay... I'm following."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 12:14 am

"But she said something else. I only doubted you because of my conversation with her. I told her that I wasn't going to go because of you, but...she said that you didn't love me, the way I love you. She said I wouldn't believe her till I found out for myself...well we see were that lead to.." He said to her dropping his head a bit. He was ashamed of that part of the whole conversation and the problems that it caused.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 12:17 am

Carina brought her knees to her chest and sighed, "Well, I understand. And, I could bring myself to love you again. You just.. I don't know, maybe I should get over it all."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 12:30 am

Alex walked over and sat down next to her. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him. "Carina, I don't want you to love me because it's what I want ok? I'll get over it, I just don't want you to think you owe me something when you don't. If anything I owe everything to you, and so much more then that." He said to her and then brushed some hair out of her face. He gently rubbed her cheek and smiled, but pulled away with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 12:53 am

Carina let out a whimper when he pulled away, and, cursing herself, she said, "Alex, I know you're going to say differently, but hear me out. We wouldn't be in this situation if I hadn't dragged you to broadway with me. If I hadn't so show-off-y, so much like the misfit princess I am. You would be safe and unharmed, and maybe another girl like me would've come along, but with regular parents, and without a lunatic on her back. I love you. But, I can't see you get hurt, physically and emotionally, because of me. I don't know what's going on in your head, but I can't see you get hurt anymore. So, maybe it's better if we did take a break from each other. Meet other people."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 1:24 am

Alex sighed at what she said and then leaned forward, after pulling his arm back to his body. He sat in silence twidling his thumbs and thinking of what she had said. Finally he let out a long sigh and said, "You're right. I'm going to keep arguing this differently with you and we are just going to keep going back to square one, over and over again. I hate saying it, and you how much I hate saying it, but you're right. We just need to take a break and meet other people. Maybe sometime in the future we can try again, but right now I'm happy with just us being friends..." He got up for a second and suddenly he sensed some kinda danger...but where was it coing from...
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 11:22 am

Carina smiled and but her chin on her knees, smiling up at Alex in gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athens, Greece.
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next