Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catalina Athens Briars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Catalina Athens Briars Empty
PostSubject: Catalina Athens Briars   Catalina Athens Briars Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 3:37 pm

NAME: Catalina Athens Briars (Goes by Catt)

DESCRIPTION: Catt has dark red hair that falls down to the center of her back. She always has it in a ponytail with an owl clip in the center. Her eyes are a gold speckled, silver that shine like the moon. She is an average height of about 5'3". Her fashion statement is a basic white tee with blue bell bottom jeans over a pair of tan boots. She wears a tan cowgirl's hat. Her jawbone is finely chiseled to make it look like she is Native American.

GOD/MORTAL PARENTS: Athena and Gregorio Briars

POWERS: None

PETS: Snow Owl named Wisdom Stallion named StarFall

FLAWS: 1. Catt has a tendancy to believe she isn't good enough and can't do anything right. 2. Her life before camp made her shy around other people. 3. She cannot stand enclosed spaces and has to sleep under the stars.

TALENTS: Acoustic guitarist, songwriter, horseback riding, carving, artistry, sword fighting, kick boxing

WEAPONS: Shortsword made out of a silvery colored celestial bronze (made by accident, more ash mixed in while forging) Small knife

BIO: Catalina was born in the plains of South Dakota. Her first home was a small ranch in South Dakota where she learned to ride horses. When they moved, Catt was given her first knife to protect herself. Since she was only six years old at the time, she couldn't understand why she needed a knife. It wasn't until the colt, StarFall, came running in fear, that she saw her first monster. A small giant had attacked their ranch house when she was nine. Her father died in that fight. His last words to her were "Make your family proud, daughter of Athena." Catt ran to her bedroom and grabbed her sword and armor. Then she ran for safety.

RP EXAMPLE: I fall to my knees. The tears won't stop flowing. It has been three years, and several states, since that day and yet it is still so vivid. I can still hear the roar of the giant as my sword plunged into its chest. My dad's final words won't leave. "Make your family proud, daughter of Athena." I know that the giant's death would've made my dad proud, if he had seen the last move of the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Catalina Athens Briars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalina Athens Briars   Catalina Athens Briars Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 11:35 pm

Approved. Nice character! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

Catalina Athens Briars
Page 1 of 1