Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athens, Greece.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 7:48 pm

Carina tried to calm down; she knew things like this must be regular among demigods, right?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 7:56 pm

Alex grew an upset look on his face. "S-s-sorry Carina"He stuttered. Alex got up and walked over to the edge of the helicopter and sat there with his feet hanging out of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 8:10 pm

Carina walked over to him and leaned over, and set her hand on his shoulder. "You know that's not safe. Come on, I'll get you some herbal tea and you're going to spill what's in your head. All of it."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 8:15 pm

Alex looked up at her and sighed.."Ok."He said and got up. He looked her in the eyes and then lost it. He cried a bit when he didn't want to but he spilled everything, what she already knew, what he had planned to talk with Tom about, everything. By the time he finished he was so tired that he started to fall out of the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 8:24 pm

Carina frowned, and grabbed his arm, and sat him down in one of the chairs. She pulled out a teacup and her thermos out of the pouch in the chair in front of them, and handed him the cup. "There." She let what he had told her run through her brain for a while, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 10:53 pm

"Thanks. And sorry about the stunt just then I'm just tired...."Alex said to her and took a sip of the tea. He was very tired and the tea was helping calm him down but he just wanted to be able to sleep without the nightmares and the visions of........mom
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 9:14 pm

"I can't pretend to understand. I hope you'll be okay. Want a doughnut?" Carina said. She sucked so much at talking to people about stuff like that that she just requested food. But food always makes things better.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 9:21 pm

"I dont blame you for not being able to understand. I'm just happy that you will listen to me."Alex said and then thought about her offer for food. "Yeah I think I would like a doughnut."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 3:08 am

Carina smiled and gave him a doughnut and a napkin. "I'll listen to whatever you have to say, Alex," she said. "I'm glad you trust me enough, actually."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 3:21 am

Alex ate his doughtnut and then wrapped Carina in a hug. "I..I love you Carina..."He whispered to her softly before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 4:46 am

Carina sat there, kind of stunned. He had said he loved her. HE LOVED HER. Carina shook her head. Nope, she thought, it's not love. Stuff like that doesn't exist. Carina, just forget it. Look at he's gotten you into already. No, who cares about that stuff? It's not important. You only live once. Come on, Carina, answer! "I... Um... Doughnut." She mentally facepalmed. Carina, honestly. At least you answered, though.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 4:49 am

((Awkwardness Challenge Complete xD))

Alex looked at her and shrugged. "No thanks Carina. I'm ok."He said to her then got up and went to another bench. He lied down and smiled at Carina before falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 4:59 am

Carina's ears turned red (she doesn't blush, she doesn't know how to. Her ears just turn red) and she bit her lip, smiling. She squealed and jumped into the next room, the kitchen. She got herself a bowl of chocolate chips, put cocoa puffs in it, chocolate milk, and chocolate syrup. She then got some churros and put Nutella on them, and grabbed an armful of Ferrero Rocher. And a cup of milk. Oh, chocolate. Carina grabbed her Zune, and turned on her Wicked playlist. She went back into the room Alex was in, spun around to the music and sat back down. Eating the chocolate concoction, she grinned. This week wasn't all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 5:07 am

Alex had his first peaceful rest that he'd been trying to get since he and Carina had left that hotel roof.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 8:18 pm

*time skip a few hours*
When Amos came in to let them know they arrived, Carina groaned. Too. Much. Chocolate. "Do I have toooooo?" She asked, to which he answered, yes, she did. She fell off the bench onto the floor and groaned again. "Hey, Alex," she slurred, "we're heerreeee!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 8:35 pm

Alex woke up when he heard Carina. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and then yawned. "We are?"He asked as he got up.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 9:03 pm

Carina nodded, closing her eyes. "I got chocolate wasted," she laughed, getting up and rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 9:49 pm

"Hmm wish I would've been awake"Alex said smileing and helping her off the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 10:18 pm

"Thanks," Carina said, once on the ground. She looked around, and tried to take a step toward the enormous mansion and trips over her own feet. She gets herself off the grass and tries again, and manages to get to the door. "Come on, Alex! Mari's got cookies! I can smell them!" She yelled and entered, her mom trailing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 10:23 pm

"Ok!"Alex said but then stopped suddenly when he saw someone at the door with Carina and her mother. Alex thought there was something funny looking about him but he couldn't figure it out. He shook hi head and walked up to the door.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 12:47 am

Carina grinned and walked into the kitchen, where Rosa, her mom's colleague was. They exclaimed and did a little 'kiss-kiss' thing before Rosa got serious. She told Carina that if she wasn't careful, she would get them in huge trouble, to which Carina just nodded, and took a cookie from Mari. "Sorry for being a teenager," she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 12:54 am

Alex walked through the mansion following Carina. He looked around feeling like he was being givin weired, boarderline hateful looks. He ducked his head a bit and then moved faster so he was walking beside Carina. "They dont look like they like me too much....and I know we haven't said anything but still..."He whispered to her with the look of a bit of worry on his face.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 1:01 am

Carina motioned to his shirt with her lips, "they're all pricks. They want to kick me out of the line of throne because of the same reason. But they can't do anything, and that makes me laugh." she chuckled. "Oh! Hey, wanna meet the prick I'm supposed to marry? Well, he's not that much of a prick, but. Do you want to?!" Carina asked, excitedly, her eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 1:04 am

"Hahaha. That wont be awkward at all.."Alex joked. "Sure. Might as well have one more person to look at me and think I'm a slob."He said to her with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 1:27 am

Carina laughed and went up the stairs, "You're not a slob. You're just a bit different from us. Maybe Sir Boasts-a-Lot can let you borrow a shirt." Carina said, knocking on James's door. "YO, PRINCE CHARMING!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athens, Greece.
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next