Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athens, Greece.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:21 pm

"Back at camp, being overprotected by Tom. And now that I think about it, he's probably flipping out after me being gone for a year. But Carina, that's something I don't want to think about. You gave me my taste of freedom, and now he we are together." Alex said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:34 pm

"Freedom can be a dangerous thing," Carina said quietly. "At least you would've been safe. But, I have to confess, if I hadn't met you, I would have probably have gotten affiliated with gangs. One especially, they were cool people, willing to pay me, but a gang nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:42 pm

Alex wrapped his arm around Carina and pulled her closer to him. "Then thing's are better because we did meet. My life isn't boring, and your life isn't tied in with gangs, and William's craziness."He said to her with a light reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:58 pm

"Well, William was sure to come at some point. But I guess you're right."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 7:02 pm

Alex smiled and then gave Carina a kiss. "So, what did James say after the paramedics dragged me away?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 7:05 pm

"Just some stuff, like how he doesn't want to do the wedding, he never did, and we never will, and we'll figure out some other way. It won't be that hard, with William out of the way. I think it was all some ruse of his to get our money."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 8:03 pm

"Well that's good. At least now that stupid marriage thing isn't hanging over your head." Alex said with a smile. He wondered if James had said anythng else, but he didn't ask Carina. He knew she had had a long, long day and that she probably just wanted to get some rest. Gods know all Alex wanted to do right now was rest.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 9:41 pm

Carina rested her head on Alex's shoulder and sort of just laid there.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 9:48 pm

Alex smiles and kisses Carina's forehead. He laid his head on top of her's and soon he fell asleep. His mother's form appeared before him in his dreams.

'Alex... Speak to me Alex... Come to me, find John and make him bring you to me... He knows the way..' Alex's etheral form said in a raspy voice

'I don't understand what you want from, Mom. I can't come to you. Not without dieing. And even then I won't find you. I'll either go to Elysium, or wander for all eternity in Asphodel. I might for to the Fields of Punishment, for the things I did in the war.' Alex responded.

'Find John..... He will show you the way to me.. He is a son of the Forge God... He knows the way..' Alex's mother said.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 9:31 pm

Carina sighed and fiddled with her thumbs. All this was because her and Alex wanted to be together without a problem. But the truth was, she just didn't love Alex like he loved her. He was her best friend, obviously, not counting Ryan, because he was the sassy happy best friend who tells you if your outfit is okay. But Carina felt really bad about everything that had happened. It was all for her, and she was still a selfish brat who couldn't say anything how it is.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 10:18 pm

Alex sighed at his mother's persistence. 'Mom, I can't come. Not because I don't want to, but because of Carina. I love her, I can't just leave her again with no explanation.' He said to her.

'You may love her, son. But Carina doesn't love you. Not in the same way you love her.' Alex said to her with a serious look on her spiritual face.

'What? No, it's not true. It can't be true. Why? Why lie to me, Mom?' Alex asked her in complete disbelief of what his mother just said.

'We can sit here for hours, Alex. But what I say is true, she doesn't love you the way you lover her. You won't believe me till you find out yourself, but I speak the truth. Ask her, son. Ask Carina, and find out for yourself.' Alex's mother said and then started to vanish, as Alex started to wake up. 'And don't forget, son. Find John.....' She said and then vanished.

Alex awoke from his restless slumber. His mother's words still rang in her head. He looked down at Carina, but just couldn't ask her about their relationship. Not like this, not in this hospital room.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 12:35 am

Carina looked up at Alex. "Hey, you okay?" she asked in a quiet voice. Sometimes that happened, when she was thinking so hard her voice sort of left her. Who knew why? "How'd you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 12:50 am

Alex hesitated before answering. 'What the hell am I supposed to do. Just straight up ask her? No. Not here. Not like this.' Alex thought and shook his head a bit. His black hair fell down into his eyes, but he just smiled. "I slept well...sorta.." He said to her trying to indicate that he wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 1:23 am

Carina shrugged and stood up, understanding. "Will they let you?" She asked. Hospitals don't usually let their patients out early, and this one had lost a lot of blood, and his wound is still there, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 1:32 am

Alex gave Carina the longest stare. "I don't care if they wil let me. I just a little ambrosia to get me back on my feet." He protested.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 8:10 pm

Carina reached into her large pink bag on the chair and pulled out a baggie of ambrosia squares and a thermos. "Take your pick," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 8:48 pm

Alex starred at the squares and the thermos for a second unblinkingly. He was in deep thought about something, but he wasn't sure what it was, and even if he did know, he couldn't put his thoughts to words. He just silently took an abrosia square and took a few small bites out of it, instantly feeling better. He sat up and twisted to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. His mother's doubts of Carina's love still rang in his head, and he didn't want to look at Carina with these thoughts running rampant in his head. He just kept from making eye contact with her and turned his back to her. His head hanged low in doubt and something else....shame...
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 11:01 pm

"You okay?" Carina asked, looking back at him from the door, her enormous bag slung across her shoulder. "Did you eat too much?" she asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 11:10 pm

"Do you love me, Carina?" Alex suddenly asked her. His thoughts were so jumbled up that all he could think to do was come out and ask her the truth. If she loved him the way he loved her, his mind could rest easily. But if she didn't then......well Alex didn't want to think of what he might do.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 11:13 pm

Carina hesitated. "Of co-course I love you," she said, blinking repeatedly, turning. "Why would you think differently? If I didn't love you I wouldn't be here, now would I?" Carina smiled a bit, trying to reassure him. But, the truth was, usually when she lied, she could convince herself she was telling the truth. Now, she might as well have yelled out that she didn't love him like he was asking.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 11:18 pm

"But do you love me the way that I love you?" Alex asked her trying to get her to stop hesitating and just spit out whatever was on her mind. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, as if trying to find the truth in her eyes and not her words.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 11:24 pm

Carina looked away, her face flushing with color. "I.. Why?" she demanded. "Why do you need to know? Did I not wait a year for you to come back? Did I not sit in my room with Ryan, crying because I thought you were never going to come back? That you left me because I was too weird, even by demigod standards?" Tears welled up in her eyes. "I.. Don't know, Alex. A relationship isn't one sided. I realize you left to impress my family, but, you left me that day, and I found Ryan, and I could vent to him, and all I would talk about was you. Just you. If that doesn't mean anything to you, what does?" Carina said, and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 11:37 pm

Alex's eyes windened at her response and instantly he hated himself for pushing too far. His only thoughts now were of Carina. He loved her so much, and now he had gone and ruined it all because of something his dead mother thought. He got up and quickly found his clothes nearby. He slipped them on and then walked out trying to chase down Carina. "Carina, wait!" Alex called out to her. He just had to tell her the truth. Tell her why he asked that damned question, and how much he hated himself for hurting her feelings, yet again. He didn't mean to, he never meant to hurt her in any way. But ever since that day he left her for the war, he has hurt her in everyway. Maybe he should of died, maybe the bullet should have ended his life, and saved Carina from all this pain she felt. All her recent pain, all her grief, was because of Alex. And he knew it too.....
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 11:47 pm

Carina stopped in a little crook in the wall, and pulled out her phone and started texting Ryan, the only contact on her phone she could trust. 'I don't know what to do, Ry,' she typed, and pressed send. She heard Alex's voice and put her head against the wall, and slid down to the floor. She felt terrible for saying all that, everyone has doubts about love. She often wondered if anyone liked her at all. This was proven at school, when she heard her so called 'friends' talking about her. Calling her ugly, fat, weird, stupid, and 'a total loser.' She found Alex, just as weird as she was, he left, and she felt worse than she did that day. She was a burden to everyone she met. She got attached and couldn't let go. Ryan was just like her, and she loved that. She loved being understood. And, maybe Alex understood her, but she just couldn't forgive him. Carina touched her face and noticed how wet it was. She wiped her face and stood up, her phone vibrating. "Nobody likes me," she whispered at her phone. 'Hang in there," Ryan had said, with that picture of the cat hanging from the branch. She wasn't sure how much longer she could...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 12:06 am

Images flooded through Alex's head of all the time that he and Carina spent together before they even set foot on this country. The main thing that resonated through his head though, was the kiss they shared on Madison Square Stadium. Their first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend. It was the happiest moment of his life and he felt that he and Carina would be together for a long time. But now a year later he feels like everything that he does is just pushing her away from him. He couldn't stand it because he didn't want Carina to think that he hated her or that she wasn't the girl for him. If anything she was the girl he wished he had, the girl that he did have until just a few moments ago. He doubted her all because of what his dead mother had said. The mother he had never met, he doubted the one good thing in his life all because of a spirit projecting thoughts into the mind of a 14 year old boy. "Please, Carina! If you haven't left then please say something. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did. I shouldn't have left you for the whole year, I shouldn't have doubted you, everything that I've done I regret because I've been pushing you away. I've been hurting you and I never realized how much until now. Please, Carina just..just give me a chance to make it up to you. Please! All I ask is for a chance to be here for you and never let you go! Just give me a chance and whatever you say goes. I won't leave you, not anymore. Just please talk to me!" Alex called out. Tears started falling from his face as he searched the hallway, not caring about what any of the people said. He just wanted to find Carina and never hurt her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athens, Greece.   Athens, Greece. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athens, Greece.
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next