Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Killjoy charrie.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Le Killjoy charrie.  Empty
PostSubject: Le Killjoy charrie.    Le Killjoy charrie.  Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 5:56 pm

Character Name: Burning Anarchy (Changed from Jaspar)

Description: Le Killjoy charrie.  1445577770_70ac992ec1_z and he is 5'11.

God and mortal parent: Hestia and unknown dad.

Powers**: He can set his body on fire whenever he likes and can sustain for as long as he wants(It's more like a passive reflex to do this and that's why he can do it so easily). He can shoot basketball sized fireballs 25 times a day and will get headaches from this.

Flaws: Pyromaniac, Social Outcast, Aimless

Pets: N/A

Weapon: A Cb Sword.

Talents/Skills: Being a Killjoy.

RP Example*: Burning woke up and looked around. He sat up and saw that he was still in the park where he had spent the last week at for shelter. It wouldn't be long before he would have to move on and find a new place to stay. He got up and dusted himself off. He picked up his black leather jacket and walked over to his secretly parked bike. A motorcycle with a flame detail and the words Burning Anarchy painted onto one side of the bike. He put on his red sunglasses and turned on the bike. He drove off headed for wherever the road took him.

Biography*: Burning was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to Hestia and an unknown father. After he was born he was immediately placed in an orphanage and was raised there until he left. He was always a social outcast throughout his entire time in his hometown and only had one true friend. When Burning was 10 he connected with MCR and changed his name from Jaspar to Burning Anarchy and became a killjoy. Then at the age of 13 he began saving money for two years and then with the help of his friend bought a motorcycle from aused car and bike lot. He and his friend worked together and fixed up the bike and each of the put their killjoy names on either side of the bike. Soon afterwards Burning's friend was killed by a cyclopse that had come after Burning and he ran away when he found out. Not long after he was found by a satyr and led to CHB where he has been staying for a year now.

Notes: He has a motorcycle that he keeps hidden somewhere in the forests of CHB. Only Chiron, Mr. D, and people that Burning can trust with the info know where it is at. His friends Killjoy name was Discharged Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Le Killjoy charrie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Killjoy charrie.    Le Killjoy charrie.  Icon_minitime2/12/2012, 6:07 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Le Killjoy charrie.
Page 1 of 1