Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.

Go down 
+3
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Dexter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:33 pm

The hellhound barked, and started to thrash around, turning in circles as it tried to bite the annoying demigod on its back.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:43 pm

Alexander stretched his arms slowly after the lightning shot, his arms alittle sore, and readied himself for another blast. He brought up the finger gun and shot out another lightning bolt at the hellhound.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:52 pm

Quickly like his brother and stopped father had taught him, Alex brought his CB dagger down into the soft spot on the hound's skull. He hoped this would end before the Zeus kid had the chance to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:03 pm

I casually walked into an ice cream store filled with demigods, my broadsword in my hand, blade flat against my shoulder. I'd seen elecricity, and I hated electricity.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:33 pm

The hellhound writhed in pain for a moment, and then collapsed into a pile of yellow monster dust.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:37 pm

I studied the pile of yellow dust and sighed alittle disapointed, "Well...that was fun while it lasted."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:42 pm

I looked around at the gathered demigods. "Who shot the lightning?"I demanded.

OOC:This is where they all point at Ken, ze stupid son of Aphrodite. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:47 pm

I point at the older kid, "He did it."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:51 pm

The kid who answered immediately had an annoying voice and annoying tone. I swung my sword in a way that would severe his head if connected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 1:34 am

I roll behind the flipped over table. "Whoa, no need to get hostile!"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 1:39 am

Carina shrieked. "What you doing?!" She demanded. There were too many people, too many witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 2:11 am

"Killing annoying demigods."I replied to the overly-annoying girl.I stabbed at her gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 2:13 am

That was too far. I sliced at his chest, hoping to get the heart, lungs, or a rib.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 2:52 am

Carina clutched her gut and cursed. "Go to Tartarus." She whispered, tasting blood in her mouth. She leaned against the counter and glared.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 2:55 am

I twosted myself behind my sword so that his blow was blocked easily, then withdrew it frpm the girl and sliced at the impertinent one with the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 3:22 am

I flip my sword around and block the sword, but it gets a bit into my side, causing a bit of blood to spill.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 3:55 am

I just rolled my eyes and disengaged from him a bit, and started circling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 6:36 pm

As the hellhound vanished into a pile of dust Alex did his best to land on his feet. While he stood up he saw the new demigod or demititan was here and had started a fight. "GODS DAM* IT STOP IT NOW!"Alex yells and for the first time ever he accidentally summons a skeletal warrior in the middle of the fight. He suddenly gets extremely light headed and struggles to keep himself up having to use the counter for support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 7:41 pm

I run behind the flipped table and spot the younger boy yelling and a skeleton appearing. "ATTACK HIM!" I shout, pointing at my attacker. "HE STRUCK FIRST!" I cringe a bit after finishing talking, as my side was hurting like Hades.

Last edited by Lord Zeus of Olympus on 1/24/2012, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 7:44 pm

I chuckled at this kid yelling at the top of his lungs, not the one I had tangled with just seconds ago, but some other kid alittle older than him. He sounded like he was five...and his voice was very annoying. I continued chuckling and said, "Woah sounds like someone's alittle crybaby..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 8:02 pm

"First off you shut up and sit your a** down before you bleed out. Carina if you would please keep him sitting and try and stop the blood flow. Second you son of Zeus either help or leave. I dont care but pick. And Finally stop the f**king fighting."Alex said. Gods the one time he wants his brother to show up he doesn't....dam*.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 8:04 pm

I glanced at the undead that had appeared in the room. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 8:06 pm

"What are you laughing at. I'm 12 you expect that thing to be a threat. I didn't even know I could do that."Alex said turning to the guy that was laughing at his accidentally summoned warrior.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 1/24/2012, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 8:16 pm

I nod, then crouch.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 8:47 pm

OOC:He never said that he's a demititan. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next