Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.

Go down 
+3
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Dexter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:14 am

I see some sort of demented dog. "Oh gods, is that a hellhound?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:16 am

The hellhound clawed at the door, leaving deep scratches in the clear glass. It didn't quite understand the pull door concept.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:19 am

I look over and stifle a giddy scream. I scarf down the rest of the ice cream as I hurry out of my chair and pull out a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:22 am

"That's not a hellhound. That's just my life before camp on a daily basis."Alex said then got up, and walked over to Carina. He then pulled out his crossbow and pointed it at the door. He began staring down the hellhound.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:25 am

The hellhound headbutted the door, but it still didn't break. It clawed, and thrashed, and bit, and got gross spit all over the place. But it couldn't get inside to nom on those tasty half-bloods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:27 am

"Should someone open the door, then have him," I say, pointing to the boy whose name I still haven't learned, "shoot the bow?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:28 am

Alex decided to have fun with this. He shadow traveled to the door and looked at the thing. He then started making stupid faces at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:29 am

"Or he could go and do that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:29 am

Just then, the hellhound headbutted the door for the last time and broke the flimsy frame off its hinges, barreling into the store and sending glass flying.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:33 am

Alex shadow traveld back as the door flew open. He then drew his crossbow and said, "Open wide." He then sent a volly of bolts at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:38 am

The hellhound dodged a majority of the quarrels, but one struck a glancing blow across its thigh. With a howl of pain, the slavering beat lunged forwards at the Aphrodite boy, jaws wide and aiming to clamp down on his upper arm. This one looked like much easier prey than the other two.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:41 am

Alex put away his crossbow and then pulled two of his daggers. One Stygian Iron, One CB.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:46 am

Alexander walked down a street in New York, and saw a Dippin Dots with a smashed in door...and then he heard a monstrous roar from inside. He walked over to the scene and looked inside. He saw a hellhound in the middle of the store fighting with a boy with some daggers. Gah...young demi-gods...always getting themselves into deep crap. Alex decided to help the boy and he started generated electricity from his fingers. He stepped into the store, crushing glass and bolts undernieth his combat boots, with electricity surging from all ten of his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:51 am

Alex looked over and saw another demigod walk in. "Don't you dare touch that hellhound. The kill is mine."Ale said showing a completely different side to him. But he has been doing this for 7 YEARS. Admit it you would probably be like this too after so long.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:56 am

Alex laughed quietly and replied, "Kid I'm sure that thing will eat you in a single bite. It's always good to have alittle help you know..." With that he adjusted the fingers on his right hand so they formed a finger gun. The electricity from his index and middle finger started fusing together and pulsed vividly. He chuckled as the finger gun reminded him of a tazer.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:57 am

Carina watched from afar. It seemed like Alex had a plan, but she pulled out her sword just in case. Oh, gods, she was going to have to pay for damages after trying to convince bystanders that this was just a performance, and we had no intentions of breaking the door. Her mom was going to flip out when she noticed the money gone from her bank account! But that wasn't an issue right now.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:58 am

"I've fought things like this since I was 5. I can take this thing down."Alex said walking up to the lightning person.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:00 am

"Well kid I'm bored...so...yeah." and with that he pretened he was shooting his finger gun. With most people nothing would happen...but seeing as he was a son of Zeus, a huge bolt of lightning shot out of his finger gun "Barrel" and with a huge crack shot towards the hellhound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:01 am

I roll out of the way in the nick of time and slice at the hellhound's legs.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:08 am

"Dayum son of Zeus."Alex muttered then drew half of his dagger supply. He then threw them one by on at the Hellhound.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:10 am

The hellhound lept over the Aphodite kid's blade, and its momentum carried it over the counter. I turned back around and growled, staying low and using the shelves of ice cream subsitutes for cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:58 am

I throw a table over and duck behind it. This was not over. I aim my claymore to throw at him in case things went downhill.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 2:00 am

The hellhound crept out of the way of the table, snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 2:03 am

I prepare my weapon and wait for the hellhound to approach over here.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:59 am

Alex got his dagger ready. Then once he saw the thing he shadow traveled to wherehe would land right on top of the beast. He quickly grabbed hold of the fur of the hound and did his best to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next