Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Apartment Building - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 5:30 pm

Ariana walked over to apartment number 1314, which was hers, and stuck a key in the lock before opening the door. Across the hall, the neighbors were making a fair amount of noise. It seemed like the guy over there was panicking about his Prius being crushed. Ariana smirked. It served the irritating, happy couple right.

I didn't really do anything... yawn...

I went over from the elevator to the open apartment door, with apprehension knotting in my stomach. What would this be like? I suspected there'd be medieval torture machines in every corner. It felt like my heart was beating in my throat, constricting my breathing and sounding extra loud.

Ariana went inside and hit the lights, then looked back to make sure the stupid demigods really were following her in.

I took a few steps into the place, and looked around. It wasn't how I expected at all. The walls were a plain white - there was probably some policy about painting them. There was a small kitchen with cool gray countertops and stainless steel appliances, divided from a tiny living area (with a single couch, a television, and a coffee table) by one of the counters. If you walked between the coffee table and the television mounted on the wall, you'd go into a hallway with three doors. One of the doors was slightly ajar, so I could tell it was the bathroom. The other two were closed - one looked like someone had tried to break through it. There were cracks spiderwebbing through the wood, centered around the silver doorknob. I assumed the two closed doors were bedrooms.

Last edited by Rachel on 1/2/2012, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 5:36 pm

After walking in I looked around a felt... wierd. If my mom had kept me, I'd live here, instead of the orphanage. I didn't know how to feel about that actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 5:41 pm

Hmph. I entered back into the old apartment. I remembered down the hall, one of the rooms I lived in for just a bit. It was probbably Rags, since I was gone. I twitched for a second.. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:06 pm

Ariana walked into the hallway, and pointed at the door that wasn't broken. "This one's mine. Go in there, and I'll beat you senseless and leave you unconcious in a dark alley." She pointed at the one that looked beaten up. "This one was Cynder's, and then Cienna's for a while. I don't care who goes in there." Then she pointed at the bathroom door. "If you don't know what this is, you're even more of a f*%#ing idiot than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:14 pm

"O-okay." I said with wide eyes.

OOC: HELPFUL PICTURE!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:29 pm

I stepped out onto the third floor landing, and went and hit the elevator button.

I followed Lee.

I walked with Cienna into the apartment. I held her and tight, assuming she was having troubles with crappy memories.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:34 pm

I pulled Caspian over to the couch and just, sat there. There wasn't much to do in this he** hole.

I followed Keri inside the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:40 pm

I glared a bit at Lee's dad, and then went back to just doing nothing.

I cautiously walked further into the evil apartment, looking around some more. I felt... hungry, so I went to the kitchen. Curiously, there was a butcher block for holding knives, but it was empty. Maybe the crazy lady had taken them all out, so we wouldn't try to kill her with them.

Ariana watched the demigods as they walked around or sat down or did whatever.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:46 pm

I was pulled to sitting on the couch. I wrapped my rm around Cienna.

I pushed the 13 button.

Robert walked into the elevator with the demigods, and was aware how easy it would be for them to kill him now. He put himself in a corner and held his gun tightly.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:24 pm

Ha... that looked funny... Lee's dad cowering in a corner with his gun...

Ariana looked at the couple on the couch in annoyance. They were going to get prep-cooties all over the place, she just knew it.

I opened the refrigerator. There was a jug of skim milk - which was gross - and a loaf of multigrain bread - again, gross - and a block of cheddar cheese - which wasn't gross - and what looked like roasted chicken leftovers. I opened a drawer in the door labeled 'Dairy', and found cheddar cheese sticks inside, along with a stick of butter and a carrot. This lady was bad at organizing. I took out a cheese stick and closed the refrigerator, then looked for a trash can to throw away my wrapper. I opened a drawer beneath the sink, and found it. I tore open the cheese stick package on the perforated side, and tossed the wrapper in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:28 pm

I yawned, leaning back against Caspian. "How are we going to leave this phsyco.." I muttered to him.

Still standing...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:34 pm

I wrinkled my nose as I followed Eva around. I was lactose intolerant,and hated cheese.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:51 pm

"We need rest." I muttered back.

The elevtor dinged at the floor, and Robert got out first.

I got out of the elevator.

I followed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:57 pm

"I know.." I muttered.

I followed Keri out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 8:58 pm

I omnomnomed on my cheese stick. "There's not much food here, is there..." I muttered through my mouthful of dairy.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:02 pm

"We'll just sleep and think about it." I said, deciding.

Robert walked up to Aprtment 1313 and unlocked it. He opened the dor and waited for the demigods to go inside.

I walked into the apartment I grew up in. I hated this place.

I sighed, and walked back into the he**hole of my early childhood.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:05 pm

Wait a second... wait... "... this is right next to my mom's apartment..." I said, in the middle of the strangest epiphany ever. That meant... wha? I'd grown up right next door to Lee...?

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:07 pm

"Oh God.." I muttered. Bahaha. Cynder and Lee were probably little childhood besties. I walked inside.

"I don't even know if I can sleep in here..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:12 pm

I stopped when Cynder said that.

Robert rolled his eyes. "You two don't remember each other?" He asked, laughing.

I raised an eyebrow. Weird. .I led Kasi over to where my room had been. Right next to Lee/Caspian's room, right across from my dad's. All of the doors were reinforced with metal bars and locks on the outside, except for my dad's, which had a lock on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:17 pm

"... no..." I muttered. There was actually a lot I didn't remember about living with my mother - and I put effort into NOT remembering.

Ariana went into her room, since she was bored.

I frowned, and nibbled on my cheestick. "There isn't enough food here for five people... we need to go shopping or something..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:19 pm

"Ph." I said turned my head towards the little girl. "She isn't going to let us leave."

I bit my lip and looked around at the doors.. This was horrible. "Keri. I have something very important to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:23 pm

I looked over at Kasi, kind of scared of what she was going to say.

I thought for a second. "We're on the thirteenth floor, aren't we?"

I carried Cynder in, still dazed. "we. .grew up next to each other." I muttered.

Robert closed and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:26 pm

I looked at the girl - Cienna, I think - and blinked. "But there's barely enough food for one person in here."

"Right next to each other... I slept on the other side of that wall..." I said, looked at said wall. Was it really possible that Lee had been literally just a few feet away from me all those years?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:27 pm

"You can go and ask her." I kind of felt bad for the little girl. "But I doubt she'll care."

I gave him a really serious look. "I really hate your dad." But I smiled a bit, just so he knew I didn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:28 pm

"Our rooms shared a wall." I muttered.

Robert sighed. "Get into your rooms so I can lock you in them." He ordered.

I smiled a bit."I hate him, too, so don't worry." I said. I didn't want to be locked in my room. .again. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next