Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Apartment Building - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:56 pm

I followed my dad reluctantly.

I followed Robert, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:57 pm

The elevator doors opened, and Ariana went inside, and pressed the button for her floor, then waited for the stupid demigods to get inside.

I went into the elevator. Blegh.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:58 pm

I walked inside.

I walked by Keri.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:21 am

I followed Eva/My goofy mother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:26 am

I got into the elevator.

Robert went to the stairs. "We're taking the stairs."He announced.

I followed my dad to the stairs. Ugh.

I reluctantly went towards the stairs. Apparently, it was beyond my father to wait for the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:35 am

I swore under my breath, and headed for the stairs as well. I didn't want to climb up all that way...

The elevator doors closed, and Ariana stood there with her arms crossed as she waited for it to ascend to her floor.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:38 am

Wow. I could escape and Robert couldn't even care. But- I wasn't leaving Keri, at all. I followed up, now visible.

Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:42 am

Cynder was in a lot worse of condition than I was, so I picked her up and started carrying her up the stairs. I don't think my dad even noticed.

Robert kept climbing the stairs.

I climbed the stairs. How do you climb stairs ehen you can't see your feet?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:47 am

Are you thinking to me..? I though to Keri. Still climbing.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:50 am

I nodded towards where I thought Kasi was. I didn't know you could, like. .think back.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:57 am

Ah, that was much better. I wrapped my arms around Lee's neck and buried my face in his shoulder. Bleghhh.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:02 am

I can.. I just don't want your dad to see me.. He bothers me... I thought to him. I'm like.. Right behind you by the way.. Then I tapped Keri's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:11 am

I kissed the tipe of Cynder's nose. We got to the first landing. "Ugh. Twelve to go."I muttered.

I jumped a bit when Kasi tapped my shoulder. I wish I could turn invisible.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:15 am

I turned visible and jumped in front of Keri. "Can we PLEASE TAKE THE F*CKING ELECVATOR!" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:19 am

The elevator got to the thirteenth floor, and Ariana stepped out, then waited for Drake and Evengeline to get out.

I stepped out of the elevator, and hugged Buggy, feeling afraid.

"Why didn't your dad take a f*%#ing elevator?" I muttered, feeling annoyed at the stupidity of walking up thirteen flights of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:34 am

Robert kept walking as if he hadn't heard the demigod.

"Peobably because he thought it would be funny."I muttered. I figured my dad wasn't going to relent, and it wasn't that far of a walk, so I kept going.

Whenever Kasi appeared liie that, it freaked me out. This time, I fell backwards and crashed down a few stairs.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:37 am

"That's stupid..." I muttered. Poor Lee, having to carry me up thirteen flights of stairs... I should really just walk. But, honestly, I liked being carried, and I probably would have fallen down like Keri a few times if I had to walk in this state.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:46 am

I ran back down the stairs and caught Keri. "Don't fall down the stairs..." I mutter. Pushing him back on his feet. We should just... take the elevator, I thought to everyone but Robert.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:50 am

GET OUT OF MY THOUGHTS, I mentally screamed, feeling very pissed off at Kasi. I hated when she did that...

Last edited by Rachel on 1/2/2012, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 1:59 am

"Hes not stupid, Kasi. He'll shoot you if you start walking down the stairs."I said, rolling my eyes.

Robert was already watching Kasi and Keri because of all of the noise. "We're taking the stairs so that we don't have to deal with Ariana, you dumb f*cks."He said, and started walking again. "We'll take the elevator when we get to the third floor."

Bleh. I stood up straight again, and started walking up the stairs. We were past the second landing now.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 2:01 am

Ugh. I started walking up the stairs more.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 2:03 am

I just sighed. I was so, so tired. It was probably because of all my injuries or something stupid like that... ugh... I needed to sleep and cry...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 2:41 am

Cynder looked like she was falling asleep. Eh, whatever.

I kept walking up the stairs.

Robert stopped at the third floor and opened the door. He held it open for the demigods, merely so that he could watch them.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 4:27 pm

I stepped out nervously,glancing around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 4:58 pm

I followed the rag doll stepping out of the elevator. Well, welcome back home, Cienna. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next