Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Empty
PostSubject: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 9:54 pm

Character Name: Vasilisa Moroi (goes by Lissa)

Age: goes by 16 (she's a vampire, so she's actually a lot older than that)

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): pitch black hair, straight hair, black eyes, super skinny body, average height for a 16 year old, all around - very beautiful

God and mortal...vampire parent: Ares/Sita(vampire mom)

Powers: vampire stuff: aRES STREANGH/VAMPIRE strength, SUPER speed, amazing hearing and sight, has to be staked in the heart excatly to die(so that is hard to die from...) Can erase peoples minds.
demi god stuff: can make people want to fight her, good with swords...not that she needs them much.

Flaws: has to wear sunglasses in bright sun, has troubles around humans/demigods, has to hunt(drink blood) at least 4 times a week - depending on how much she uses her demi god powers

Pets: NONE!

Weapon: silver sword, teeth, strength

Talents/skills: good swimmer, can play piano and drums

Biography: Vasilisa Moroi - aka Lissa - is a vampire demi god. Her mom Sita is one of the oldest vampires alive. And her dad Ares...well, a vampire with a dad for Ares, is a very powerful person. Lissa was practically good at everything. She got good grades, hung out with good people, and always obeyed her mother. One day, Lissa was out hunting in the woods, when she heard a noise and smelt something off. The smell didn't belong in the normal woods. She followed the scent. When she was by the biggest tree in the woods, she looked up. There it was - the biggest, ugliest thing she'd ever seen. She jumped up onto the branch it was perched on and kicked it off. It flew back up and started fighting her. Lissa eventually killed it. She was home in seconds after that. She was actually scared, for the first time in her life. Lissa told her mom what happened, and everything made sense from there on out....

RP Example: I walk out of my cabin with my stylish sunglasses on. The burn in my throat was horrible. I try to walk at a human pace to the woods. Once I get there, I turn myself over to my senses, hoping there is no human there. I smell a deer, runing. I go for the chase, there in seconds. I sink my fangs into it's neck, hoping no one is around. Once I'm done, I take the dead deer behind a bush. I carefully set him there. I lick around my lips, hoping there is no blood left. I walk out of the woods, being careful, missing Mom.

Notes: to become a vampire - the vampire and human have to exchange blood, then the human has to be killed, after the human wakes up, the human has to drink a human's blood to become a vampire. this has to happen, unless you are born from an actual vampire, then you just grow up fastly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 10:00 pm

How long can she run?? besides that it looks good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 10:27 pm

okay a few things.
first, how fast is she.
second, how strong is she(i know vampires are really strong, but there has to be a limit, especially seeing as she has Ares as a parent)
third, there are more ways to kill a vampire(they just arent very well known)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 10:46 pm

Mhm, Delta. Well, it wouldn't be sunlight, because that's just corny. Garlic works. Holy water.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 10:46 pm

thats what i was talking about kenny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 1:21 am

just a stake through the heart......thats the kind of vamp she is!!! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 2:14 pm

lol. Is this a charrie from Vampire Diaries or some other poop?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 6:58 pm

well, the name is from vampire academy. and the powers and stuffs are from vampire diaries. LOL. is it gonna be approved????????
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 7:03 pm

Mhm.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD   4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Charrie - THIS ONE IS A VAMPIRE DEMI GOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Page 1 of 1