Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd Charrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

3rd Charrie Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Charrie   3rd Charrie Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 5:19 pm

Character Name: Hannah

Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, has contacts, average body

God and Mortal parent: Apollo/Tonya

Powers: can heal, make extremely hot temperatures, can turn stuff into light....

Flaws: can only use powers up to 3 hours a day, is lazy, laughs to much, not a fast runner

Pets: a dog and a cat(not at CHB though)

Weapon: bow and arrows!

Talents/skills: plays the oboe, volleyball, softball, good grades when was in school(i dont know if that counts), archery!

Biography: Hannah was loved very much. She got good grades in school, was successful at playing the oboe and playing softball. She had a stepsister named Olivia. They fought alot, but they did love each other. One day, Olivia and Hannah went to the park down the street to practice softball. Hannah could tell there was something wrong, but couldn't figure it out. 'Ah, whatever.' She thought to herself. As the two were throwing the ball back and forth, Hannah saw a huge object running towards them. It looked like a giant dog....."Olivia! Run home as fast as you can!" Hannah yelled to her sister. Olivia just looked at her, then turn around and ran. Hannah found a stick and throwed it at the dog thing. She hit it square in the head. She ran around looking for something to throw at it. She suddenly had an inspiration. She picked up the softball and through it as far as she could. The dog cocked his head sideways, turned around, and chased the ball. 'Wow, that thing is really stupid' She thougt. Hannah forgot about the thought and ran as fast as she could towards home. When she went to the door, her mom was there waiting to tell her what she really was. The next morning, Hannah was taken to camp.

RP Example: I was sitting on my bunk, throwing a softball up and down. I missed my team, as well as my family, so much. 'I'm glad I finally found out though' I thought to myself. I get hungry. I stand up, put the ball away, and walk off toward the mess hall for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

3rd Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Charrie   3rd Charrie Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 5:27 pm

Approved.......~.~
Back to top Go down

3rd Charrie
Page 1 of 1