Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter

Go down 
+4
Dena
Hannah
Dexter
Shade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:39 pm

I shrugged. "This is true." I looked back to the entrance, trying to get up the courage to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:41 pm

"Well. Onward we must go, yes? Unless there's a portcullis in the way... there is not a portcullis, is there?" It would be interesting if there WAS a portcullis. It would be like a castle.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:43 pm

"What the heck is a portcullis?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:45 pm

"One of those gate-type things that is supposedly in the gateways of big castles. When someone wants in, they have to raise the portcullis... I cannot tell you what one looks like, though... but they are made of metal, usually," I was spouting off information like some kind of nerd. But what else did I have to do all day, back home, except for read books in Braille?
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:47 pm

"I have no clue what you just said." I informed her. "But, okay! Lets go!" I said, walking through the entrance and still lightly holding onto the blind girl's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:49 pm

I was forcibly dragged into camp, apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 11:11 am

Reaching the Decumanian Gate it was all Aetius could do to not run up and measure everything. He was awestruck, everything amazed him. 'Thats wierd' he thought, 'I haven't seen any guards or anything.' Being exhausted however, Aetius trooped through the gates and started looking for a bed.
Back to top Go down
wolfkillerjr9832

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/22/2015, 7:50 pm

wolfkillerjr9832 walks to the gate and walks in the gate and walks into a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3