Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.   Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter. Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 9:20 am

Oh well, Earth is nice and snuggly. *strokes the Earth*

Any way, due to this very amazing turn of events, you all get the honnor of knowing me. *arrogent hair flip.* JKJK

I'm Mars royalty. Evil takes the form in me. I do take the form of a backstabbing, ****, scumb bag. But in reality? I'm much worse. <---- Mean Girls reference there. See it? Yeah I'm a nerd

Ok the real reason I'm here.

Hello, I be Agile. Just to clear things up, it's not that abverb or anything. Adjective? So much for AP Language Arts. It's pronounced UH-geye-el. Or Uhg-eye-el. I know, I'm weird.

Ok, I get off track a lot. I am 13, and turn 14 on September 21st. (*hint hint nudge nudge*) I'm in 8th grade, almost high school! Oh, I'm a girl by the way. I enjoy writing and reading, and RPing. (*cough* Nerd *cough*) Shut up voice!

My favorite animals are lions and turtles. I have a pet turtle named Killer Impy Son Of A Cato, but we call him Impy. I also have a cat that lives in my grandma's house named Cutie Pie.

I play the bassoon and saxaphone in band. I'm technicaly the best bassoon player in the school, but definetly not in the saxaphone, because I'm only playing it for marching.

I think you may find I am quite psychopathic.

So! Off to make a charecter! PM if you wanna RP I guess, or I'll see ya around in the CB!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.   Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter. Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 10:05 am

call me fishy

Hello there! I am Youtopia, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM me or another a staff member (someone with a purple, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV show I watch is BBC's Sherlock, because it's flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. Plus I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

Also OH MY GOD YOU AND CALCULATOR HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AND YOU'RE THE SAME AGE DSKJAFHJKLJFIDKJFSKSFDNHKJGHTRIU /flail

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.   Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter. Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 10:25 am

:O OH DAT BE COOL. I LIKE HAVE ONLY MET ONE PERSON LIKE DAT BEFORE. Her name is Lauren and she lives in... in... St.Louis I think
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.   Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter. Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 11:41 am

Hey Agile that is not pronounced agile. My name is JMasterEpperson but I go by Dragon. I can accept your characters but I suggest you really think them through before you post them as finished. If you have to then use [WIP] In the title so you can go back through. Just make sure it makes sense and follows the rules. Welcome to the roleplay site that we fondly call Camp Half-blood. (I am also a "nerd" because I have those same likes except I'm a trombone player.)
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.   Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter. Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 11:52 am

Trommmbbbbbbboooooooooone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.   Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Is This Earth? I Was Traveling to Jupiter.
Page 1 of 1