Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/27/2011, 7:12 pm

I knew it. How very embarrassing. My face felt warm, which I knew indicated something called 'blushing', which told everyone that I was embarrassed. I awkwardly tugged at the edge of my blindfold, and nodded.

Cynder Kelly, ThanatosAlice Raine Faulkner,  EponaRhiannon-Aithne Lynch, FortunaJane Kessler, HymeniosKrystine Anders, Set
Evangeline Marionette Steele, Aidos  ♡ Zero (Azera Steele), NemesisCarmen Steele, Nyx
Li-Mei Jun, 1/4 Bia, 1/8 Ares, 1/8 Kratos

"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."
-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 7:30 pm

Kaden wearily approached the area, and officially entered Camp.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:36 pm

"Its nothing to be embarassed about." I said, my motherly/protective instinct kicking in. SHe was so...so...CUTE! Not that I'd ever admit to saying(thinking) this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:40 pm

"Could you kindly point me in the correct direction?" I asked, apprehensively. I was a bit suspicious of this person...

Cynder Kelly, ThanatosAlice Raine Faulkner,  EponaRhiannon-Aithne Lynch, FortunaJane Kessler, HymeniosKrystine Anders, Set
Evangeline Marionette Steele, Aidos  ♡ Zero (Azera Steele), NemesisCarmen Steele, Nyx

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

Last edited by Rachel on 11/28/2011, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:41 pm

I mentally sweatdropped. I don't think me pointing would do her much good in this situation.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:44 pm

"... I meant lead me there, not actually point," I clarified. Goodness, blind people just cannot use any sort of figure of speech, can they...

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:46 pm

I smiled and chuckled, though I tried passing it off as a cough. I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled in the correct direction. "C'mon then."

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:48 pm

I was led along, not really having a choice but to trust this girl, dragging my suitcase behind us. "What was your name, by the way?"

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:50 pm

I started walking along absentmindedly, looking around. When the girl spoke, I turned my head back slightly, looking at her... eye covering thing. "I'm Deserta, but I go by Dez too." I informed her. "Whats your name?"

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:53 pm

Deserta sounded like an interesting name. It reminded me of desert. "I am Rhiannon-Aithne. But you can call me Rhiannon. Or Aithne. Whatever floats your boat."

I wondered how much farther it was to the gate. Surely I had not been this off track.

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:55 pm

"Rihannon-Aithine." I tried out once. Long name, but it was a shame to shorten it - it was pretty. And I don't think she'd appreciate being called Whitey.

"I can't believe you'd been that off track." I commented with thinly hid amusement.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/28/2011, 11:57 pm

"Well sorry," I grumbled, abashed. It wasn't like I could tell where I was going.

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:00 am

"I'm just teasing." I said, smiling. I saw the gates in front of me and stopped.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:01 am

We came to a sudden halt, and I nearly ran into Dez. Er, well, walked into Dez. "Are we at the entrance now?"

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:03 am

"Mhm." I giggled. "Sorry... should've warned you." It was... big. Only word to describe it. Very, very big.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:04 am

"That's okay..." Oh. Look. I used a contraction. Strange things, those are...

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:06 am

"We should probably go in." I commented, feeling slightly nervous but not showing it in any form. I did finger my ipod though - I can never keep still when excited.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:07 am

"Yes. Do you know what it will be like, in there?" I hoped that it would not be too scary... and that no mad axe-murderers would attack me...

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:11 am

I bit my lip, thinking. "No, but I heard we get a welcome baloon and a party." I said in a serious voice, trying to keep form laughing. It was fun to tease her.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:14 am

"Hmm, really? That does not seem quite right... they probably do not even know that we are here..." I thought that she was being serious, but then detected the hidden sarcasm.
"Oh. Ha, ha. How funny."

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:15 am

I started laughing but calmed down a few seconds later. "Well, at least were not alone, right?" I said in a more serious tone, smiling at her though I knew she couldn't tell.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 12:17 am

"Unless a mad axe-Donald Duck jumps out at one of us..." I muttered under my breath, to myself. Did I mention that I was afraid of mad axe-murderers? Especially the sneaky ones that I would not be able to hear coming. Did they even have axes here?

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 7:50 am

ooc: And now Chelly has given me an Idea for a character XD

I've been needing another crazy one to torture one of yours...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 11:40 am

OOC: God I love you Randy <3 xP

BIC: "I highly doubt there's crazy mad ax-murderers here." I told her, poking her forhead.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   11/29/2011, 3:37 pm

OOC: It replaced "Donald Duck" with "Donald Duck". x_X

BIC: "You're probably right," I admitted. "But you can never be too careful..."

-- King Lear (I.i.123)

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   

Back to top Go down

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next