Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mai first Roman charrie!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

Mai first Roman charrie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mai first Roman charrie!!!   Mai first Roman charrie!!! Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 5:05 pm

Character Name: Blair Ernestine

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Her hair is black, and cut short in a bob. Her eyes are brown, she’s 5’11, and she’s skinny yet muscular.

God and mortal parent: God parent: Bellona, goddess of war- Mortal parent: Andrew Ernestine

Powers**: None (that I know of)

Flaws: Headstrong, proud, rebellious

Pets: None

Weapon: An imperial gold sword, helmet, and Roman battle armor. She sometimes uses a spear in battle, although she prefers her sword.

Talents/Skills: Extremely skilled in war and battle, strong, intelligent, strategist

RP Example*: Blair set down her imperial gold sword with a sigh. She had been practicing sword fighting for two hours straight, not taking a single break. She was extremely tired. Blair knelt down on the floor, her breathing heavy. She managed to regain some strength, so she stood up again. She scooped her sword up off the floor and left, heading down to her barrack.

Biography*: Blair’s father, Andrew, was a wealthy man who went off to war at a very young age. His courage and bravery attracted the attention of Bellona, the Roman war goddess. They fell in love quickly. After he returned from war, Bellona ended up giving birth to a powerful demigod, Blair. Soon after birth, Bellona left Andrew with the baby and he never saw her again. He was devastated. He moved to Cupertino, California, and dedicated the rest of his life to protecting and raising Blair. But this wouldn’t last long. At age eight, young Blair became a target for monsters. She was attacked multiple times, and Andrew didn’t know what to do to stop these monsters from attacking his helpless child. About a month after the attacks didn’t subside, Bellona sent Andrew a dream, telling him of a place called Camp Jupiter, a place for demigods like her where Blair could be safe. The moment he awoke from the dream, he got up, and they packed all their few belongings and left for San Fransisco. Andrew left Blair there, where she was accepted. For her first two years at camp, Blair only stayed during the summer. Andrew rented an apartment close by camp in San Fransisco, but without Blair he realized he didn’t have nothing left to do. When Blair was 10, Andrew decided to return to war where he knew he belonged. Blair encouraged his decision, and from then on she stayed year round at camp.

Notes:

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Mai first Roman charrie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai first Roman charrie!!!   Mai first Roman charrie!!! Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 5:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mai first Roman charrie!!!
Page 1 of 1