Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Roman Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Roman Charrie   Roman Charrie Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:17 pm

Character Name: Charlette Sophia Bryan (Sophie)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Sophie has dark curly auburn hair down to her middle back, dark hazel eyes (green-brown), and olive skin. She stands at 5'2 and has a skinny but graceful body.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm08q5BKHu1qcc32mo1_500.jpg (<- That's what she looks like with her hair straightened, although her hair should be darker...)

Descendent of and mortal parent: Sophia Williams (Porserpina) and Gage Bryan
Powers**:She can see dead souls, by choice and sometimes not (She cant summon them), but unlike her mother she cant touch them and can only talk to them for short amount of time, like 5 minutes then she tires out (4 times a day). She also can manipulate plants. This power is stronger than seeing dead people. She can do it 8 times a day for 15 minutes then she passes out.
Flaws: She is often tormented by the ghost's she is visited by so she tends to be a little to quiet, keeps things to herself, she has a fear of ghosts, and she is very shy, blushes, studders, and everything.
Pets: Goldfish she keeps at her bunk and a Siamese cat named Mr. O'Malley.
Weapon: 2 Imperial Gold daggers with the drawings of dead people on it that shifts as people die. She got it from her mother.
Talents/Skills:Garden, play piano,cook, sing, very good and naming different stones.
RP Example*:Sophie sat on her bed, tears dripping down her soft,young face. Why did her mom have to die? She had been constantly thinking lately. Why her mom? Holding a pale red rose, her mother's favorite flower, she sniffled, thinking over the past few hours of the funeral. More tears fell down her face. "It wasnt a mugger" She whispered to herself.
Biography*:Charlette was born in Houston,Texas to Sophia and Gage. After Sophia died when Charlette was 5, Gage and Charlette had moved to Savannah,Georgia. Charlette then started to go by Sophie. But she always wondered how her mothered died, and would always explain to her dad it was some monster but he would shrug it off as nothing, just a mugger. Her father became very over-protective with Sophie,not wanting her to get attacked. When Sophie turned 13 she was attacked by a monster, that almost killed her, before her dad saved her. After she had gotten out of the hospital, Gage took her to camp where she's lived for 2 years now. She goes to visit her dad on her birthday (November 23) as well as his, and during the major holidays. Or usually gives him an Iris Message.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Roman Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Charrie   Roman Charrie Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Roman Charrie
Page 1 of 1