Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Empty
PostSubject: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 6:51 pm

Character Name: Jacen Sands
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): blue hair(he dyes it that way) blue eyes, 5'11", athletic
God and mortal parent: mortal=Padric, god=Horae
Powers: can make it feel hot like the summer for two minutes. he can only use his power once a day and if he stops the power before the two minutes, he cannot use it again
Flaws: too silent. can never take a side if hes dragged into an argument. is normally the one who is picked on. is claustrophobic
Pets: N/A
Weapon: a glowing sword that he doesnt use
Talents/Skills: is very organized, plays great summer sports
RP Example*: it was finally the last day of school and i couldnt wait to get out. boy, i thought it would be the best day ever. you have no clue how wrong i was. as i walked into my math class, i was yelled at by the teacher. i had been accused of bringing drugs to school. i told her that i had nothing, but she made the principal go to my locker. she searched the locker and found a bag of cocain. "i have no clue how that got there. i swear" i said to the principal. i was sent to the office, but on the way there, i was dragged into a classroom and shoved out the other door. i was told to leave as fast as i could, but i had no clue why. the next thing i knew, i was being attacked by something. the principal came out when she heard crashing, and she saw me standing outside of a classroom covered in dust. then she brought me to her car, which was weird, and drove me to camp.
Biography*: he was always getting blamed for things he didnt do. he had excellent grades, but he wouldnt do his work. some people would try to stay away from him, but they were drawn out to pick on him. he never cared for school, but his parents forced him to do good. every day of the last day of school, he would try to be blamed for breaking a federal law or something big, but he would somehow get out of punishment.
Notes: his sword doesnt actually glow, it just has such a great finishing polish, that when it strikes sunlight, it seems as though to glow
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 6:55 pm

Is Horae Egyptian? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 6:58 pm

no, she's Egyptian
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 10:15 pm

O.o What?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 10:19 pm

sorry, i meant Egyptian. she is greecian and it is even posted in the list on thr first site
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 10:25 pm

>.<

Now I know she's Egyptian, but there are 3, and you keep saying she's Egyptian.

MAKE UP YOUR MIINNNDD.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 10:28 pm

she is from Greek-mythology, not egypt. also, the word "greek" changes to Egyptian when i type it
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 10:32 pm

O.o

I'll check that out.

Otherwise....

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae   Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacen(pronounced like Jason), son of Horae
Page 1 of 1