Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Huntmen (edited)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

Jason Huntmen (edited) Empty
PostSubject: Jason Huntmen (edited)   Jason Huntmen (edited) Icon_minitime10/26/2012, 6:03 pm

First Name: Jason
Last name:Huntmen
Nicknames:no
Years at camp:2
God parent: Ares Mortal parent:Ellie Huntmen
Date of birth: June 10th, 1998
Place of birth:New York,New York
Appearance:(sorry but leaving blank)
Eye color: blue
Hair: straight, short, blond
Height:5'7
Body type: tall, athletic, and skinny
Distinct markings: scar on the top of forehead
Personality:nice, well... most of the time, loyal to his friends, friendly
Style(another one I'm leavin blank)
Powers: Jason has no powers.
Fatal flaw: never denies a fight even if the person could turn him into dust. Well... This would be an obvious fatal flaw for a child of ares considering he is the god of war. Anyway Jason would battle anyone who asked to battle him or he had to. He sometimes almost gets himself killed by doing that.
Flaws: bad at volleyball and hates little ponies.
Weapon:spear
Pets:a vulture he found and he named him Bob. Bob was the messenger between them and Ares and Sponkie the family dog.
Talents/skills:awesome at baking cookies and good at fighting with a spear.
RP example: I looked around and I couldn't find Saxon, I was alone, for the very first time for a very long time. "Come on Jason you can find him" I muttered to myself. I walked into the cave and it was pitch black "Bob, can you see when it's dark?" I said. "SREEEEK" the bird said. "Dang it" I said, "how are we going to find Saxon?" "I know how you will" a new voice said. "Who are you?" I said. "Your worst nightmare" the voice said and I made my spear come into the cave and grabbed my spear from the ground and lundged.
Biography:Jason Huntmen has always live with his twin brother,Saxon. One day when they were alone in their apartment, they heard a knock on the door. They opened the door and their mom came running in. Their mom told them to go to their rooms and they went to their room and found a letter from dad. They opened it and it said I give you this Jason and Saxon, to Jason this fork and to Saxon this knife and to both of you a napkin on a plate. They wondered what it was for then they heard a boom coming from the living room. They read the rest of the letter which said P.S. there is a button on all the things I gave you then they went in the living room and saw monsters. They thought it was a joke but there instincts told them to push the buttons on their new stuff. So Jason was first to push the button on the fork and the fork turned into a spear, then he pressed the button on the napkin on the plate and it turned into a shield with a strap. When he finished pushing the buttons he saw that Saxon had his weapon also. Without practice, they charged at the enemy. After the fight, Jason has a scar on his forehead, and they ran out. When they made it out, they heard a vulture, the vulture just walked over to them and gave them what seemed to be a map going to someplace called Camp Half Blood. After following the map for a while, they were on top of a hill where they saw a place that had archery, sword fighting, and all sorts of things, right away Jason felt at home and he went to the strange place.

Last edited by Falcon3100 on 10/27/2012, 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://campaztec.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Jason Huntmen (edited)   Jason Huntmen (edited) Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 4:46 pm

Refer to the latest post on this form https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/t3891-saxon-huntmen to see the issues I have with your form Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: Jason Huntmen (edited)   Jason Huntmen (edited) Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 5:46 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Jason Huntmen (edited)   Jason Huntmen (edited) Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 5:47 pm

Ares children can't do those powers, Ares kids have like no powers at all.
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: Jason Huntmen (edited)   Jason Huntmen (edited) Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 5:50 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Jason Huntmen (edited)   Jason Huntmen (edited) Icon_minitime10/29/2012, 1:54 pm

Alright, against my better judgment, I say that you did good. The application is a little vague in some parts but for the most part, approved.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Huntmen (edited)   Jason Huntmen (edited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Huntmen (edited)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: