Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Charrie On This Site....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

1st Charrie On This Site.... Empty
PostSubject: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 2:54 am

Character Name: Ronnie Smith

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown almost black hair, brown almost black eyes, 5'6", average a little underweight, curvy! (haha)

God and Mortal Parent: God-Chione/Mortal-Scott Smith

Powers: can make it snow, can put ice on the ground (its slippery XD), can freeze your weapons (mostly: sword, bow and arrow, or shield) to where you are holding it (like your hand), can freeze water,

Flaws: powers are limited to about 2hrs a day - depending on how much she uses them, horrible temper, overthinks things,

Pets: A pegasus named Apple (white with brown spots)

Weapon: celestial bronze sword that comes into hand when middle bead on ring is touched, shoots out ice-shards when button on sword is pressed

Talents/Skills: plays softball, awesome at snowball fights!, can ice skate, can snowboard

Biography: Ronnie lived with her dad her whole life. She was educated good and was very athletic in winter sports. No one in her classes liked her, because she was different - she had ADHD and dyslexia. Ronnie wasn't liked by anybody except her dad. Even her teacher didn't like her. Her teacher didn't like anyone, but Ronnie espescially. Ronnie told her dad that she wanted to have her class changed, but he didn't listen. The second day of that class with the mean teacher, Ronnie was asked to stay after class. Then, the teacher's voice got all weird. Ronnie was backing away from the teacher thing. Suddenly, the teacher turned into an ugly bird thingy. Ronnie ran to the desk and grabbed a sharp pencil. She stabbed the teacher furiously. When the bird/teacher thing was distracted, Ronnie ran out the door and didn't stop until she hit the woods. Ronnie leaned against a tree, taking deep breaths. The woods were always comforting to her. She then heard a noise close by and saw a funny looking person. It was a saytr. He explained everything that happened and that would happen. The saytr led her to Camp Half Blood.

RP Example: I sat on my bunk thinking about that horrible day. 'Wow,' I thought, 'Almost four years since that happened.' I can't believe it! I dug through my drawer and found a picture of Dad. Tears start to form in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away. Before I get to sad, I shove the picture back into the drawer and give myself a pep talk. "Come on Ronnie. Don't think about it," I mutter to myself. I start toward the mess hall for something to eat.

Last edited by **Awkward Hamm** on 4/6/2010, 11:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:33 am

five hours of non-stop power-ness?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:36 am

yes. then it drains out. and she gets drowsy and tired.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:44 am

five hours is a lot . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:49 am

there! 2 hrs!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 4:04 am

kenny can decide!
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:07 am

that seems like a lot of powers, and i dont think frostbite is allowed, even if it is related to Chione.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:30 am

ohkay.......then i'll take that away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:31 am

fixed!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:38 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie On This Site....   1st Charrie On This Site.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Charrie On This Site....
Page 1 of 1