Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Empty
PostSubject: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime9/10/2010, 5:44 pm

Character Name:Dillon Sleeper
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Eyes: blue Hair: blackHeight:5'5Body Type: short but muscular Skin Color: white(but not freakeshly white..)
God and mortal parent:god parent: Morpheus, mortal parent:Linda Sleeper
Powers**:when very angry or depressed puts off an aurora that puts people to sleep(in a 200 yard radius they wake up after 10 minutes) can only do this ten times a day (yes they can resist they just have to have a very strong mind) passes out for about ten minutes if he goes over ten times, can give some dreams(like he can change their dream to be something good,or bad) can only do this 5 times and it has to be at night (the person can resist it but its kinda hard cause the person has to be sleeping for him to do it)
Flaws***:isn’t very good with making friends(put super protective of the ones he has), not good when it comes to talking to girls or anything to do with love(cant tell when someone is flirting or likes him) ,and hates being called shrimp or any short jokes
Pets:none
Weapon****:all he uses is knives, has four in his pockets he always keeps but has a belt with ten attached to them, almost anything you can do with a sword or bow and arrow he can do with a knife (when he throws a knife he almost never misses)
Talents/Skills:can sleep almost anywhere (if that’s a talent) and is a professional knife thrower amazing with knives
RP Example*: As I walk into the forest I notice that someone is following me so on instinct I turn around to see who it is. When I do I see a giant bull person thing behind me with a giant ax. AHHHHHHHHHHHH i scream as I do though the bull thing passes out and slowly so do I. When I wake up I notice that there is a bunch of goat people (I later learn their satyrs) and the bull thing is gone. They then explain what happened and take me to camp-half blood.
Biography*:Dillon was always and outcast no matter where he was , he did have some friends but not many. At home his stepdad acted like he loved him in public. In private though he treated him with no respect at all and would lock him in his room and not let him out sometimes he even beat him. His mom loved him though and tried to get the attacks to stop, but couldn’t.
Notes: he hates being short
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 8:37 pm

hey uhh i know this is double posting but i was wondering if someone could look it over...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 10:24 pm

just be patient, it will be, just wait.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 10:20 pm

Define "strong mind". Do you mean like, people who have brains of stone, or people who have a very strong will?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 11:10 pm

kinda both
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 5:08 pm

umm sorry but I was wondering if this needs to be fixed..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 5:26 pm

STOP SPAMMING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 3:55 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)   new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new charrie (not that new have him on other site just with small adjustments)
Page 1 of 1