Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;  Empty
PostSubject: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;  Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 6:27 pm

Character Name: Isabella, but people call her Izzy.

Description: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;  Girlll10
and she's 5 feet even.

God and mortal parent: Hestia and her daddy was Bob.

Powers**: can make fire - 5 times a day, can create small balls of fire - 5 times a day, and she can like bend fire - 5 times a day.

Flaws: is very controlling, really flirty, says exactly what's on her mind without thinking first.

Pets: none.

Weapon: two CB knives. and a CB sword. yeah.

Talents/Skills: photography, drawing, writing songs.

RP Example*: I walked into the forest, music blasting from my iPod in my ears. I had my camera with me, planning on taking pictures of the trees and what not. A bunny hopped in front of me. I smiled a little, hoping he would stay put for a second. I quickly turned on my camera and snapped a picture of him. He hopped away. "Bye bye, Bunny." I muttered. I kept walking, further and further into the forest. After a few hours, I sat down to rest my feet. The sun shone through the tree-tops, making a pretty scene. I took a picture of it, just cause I could. I smiled to myself.

Biography*: Isabella grew up with her father, Bob. Her mom pretty much disappeared right after she was born. Of course, as she got older, she had no idea why, but her dad knew. When Izzy was around 10, her dad got married to a mean lady. No one really liked her, except Bob. One night, the step-mom got really mad and started throwing crap at Izzy. Like, the TV remote, plants, and cups. Bob was at work. Izzy ran out of the house and went to the lake that was down the road. The step-mom tried to follow her, but couldn't keep up with her. Haha. A few hours later, after Izzy was calmed down, she starting walking back home, but bumped into a random person that was also walking. "Oh, uh. Sorry.." She muttered and kept walking. It ended up being a saytr to come get her to take her to camp. Izzy and the saytr walked back to her house, gathered her things, said by to the step-mom and her dad who got home from work early. Her dad let her go, obviously he had to. So. Yeah.

Notes: I don't even know if that bio makes sense, I just wrote some random stuff. XD.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;  Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 7:52 pm

how tired does she get using her powers
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;  Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 7:53 pm

If she tries and goes over the limit, she get's real dizzy and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;  Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 7:56 pm

sapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, a character(;
Page 1 of 1