Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

My New Character Empty
PostSubject: My New Character   My New Character Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 9:27 pm

Character Name:Roxas, last name is unknown
Description:

My New Character Dark_Roxas_by_12tailed_Shadow_Fox

Roxas has long blounde hair which he does up into gigantic spikes, he has crsytal clear blue eyes which always shimmer in the dark. He has a very light complexion with pale skin, he's five foot six and weighs around 113 pounds. He usually. wears a black coat like suit (as shown above ^^^)
God and mortal parent:He is the son of Janus, Roman god of doors, gates, beginnings, and endings, his mortal mother is unknown, for he never knew her.
Powers:No powers sadly.
Flaws:He doesn't like to follow orders that are given out to him, he gets very hostile when he wants to be alone, and he tends to be a nobody in the eyes of other people.
Weapon:Roxas has two IG blades one is called "Oblivion" and the other one is called "Oathkeeper"
My New Character Oathkeeper_%26_Oblivion_KHII

Talents/Skills:Roxas only real talent is sword-fighting.
RP Example:Roxas walked into the small empty town that he saw in the distance while he was traveling. It looked nothing like a old ghost town, left behind in its' era, but as he got closer he saw people bustling about the location. Roxas made his way to the nearest building, a gas station, which was convinient seeing as Roxas had to pee really badly. After he used the mens' facilities he made his way to the part of the place where they have food and looked for something to snack on as he made his way through the town. He got a bottle of water, a bag of Lay potato chips, and a box of Little Debbie swiss rolls.

Roxas went up to the clerk and gave him the money for all the consumables, he walked out of the building and placed one of the chips in his mouth. As he was chewing the salty snack he looked around the area, a motel, a few shops, a McDonalds in the distance, this was obviously the towns' main street, so all he had to do was walk down the street and he would be out of the town. So Roxas went off, exiting the town and heading onto wherever this walk would take him next.
Biography:Roxas is a very mysterious subject to talk about, see there is no way of knowing who his mother was, where he was born, and how exactually he ended up at the wolf mansion when he was five. All that is known is that no one knew of this little boy dressed in the large black coat thing he wore, it was like he just popped into the world at the age of five dressed in the black coat, of course that isn't what happened, but no one can tell you where he is from, even he doesn't know. He just remembers waking up and coming face to face with the giant she-wolf Lupa. Lupa tested him to see if he was a strong fighter, with a strong will, who had the right to live. He showed all signs of what Lupa wanted and then she sent him off on a Journey to this mysterious Camp Jupiter, where he would train to be the best fighter ever. It was a long and dangerous journey for Roxas, traveling thousands of miles, and battling countless monsters and thugs. He got lost on the way, as Lupa gave him no exact directions to the location of Camp Jupiter, he ended up in all kinds of place far from the camp, the farthest being El Paso, Texas. It took ten, very long years for his journey to come to its' end as he reached the entrance to the camp, and made his way to The Little Tiber.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

My New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Character   My New Character Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 9:31 pm

He's a... Cool nobody.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

My New Character
Page 1 of 1