Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Yet Another Character Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Character   Yet Another Character Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 7:08 pm

Character Name:Taisto Jaxson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Tall with short speckled black and brown hair. Broad shoulders, Thick chest. Long legs and arms. Dark Silver eyes with a tint of blue in them. Wears a thick leather vest on top of a sleeveless scarlet shirt. Dark navy blue jeans. Award winning smile with twinkling eyes over the smile. Sparkling white teeth.
God and mortal parent: Hephaestus and Serha Jaxson
Powers**:None
Flaws***:Easily angered, vengeful, cocky, multiple personalities
Pets:Metal Gryphon named Fange
Weapon****:Pipe wrench that turns into a battle axe, two pound sledge hammer that turns into a war hammer, hidden knife that has a small diamond in the crossguard
Talents/Skills:Forging weapons and armor, building machines, bass guitar
RP Example*:I walk over to the open walled forge. There in the center was a small bellows with a furnace. I walk over and start to hammer with my sledge. I turn the nuts on the machine with my pipe wrench. There was a large metal gryphon sitting in front of me. Had I just built that?
Biography*:Taisto was one of those kids no one could ever figure out. People would pick on him for being 'too tall', and he'd take his anger out on others. He wasn't sure of himself and definitely cocky, but not extremely cocky. Sometimes he was brave. Sometimes he got angry. At other times he was shy and quiet, and at others he was easily persuaded.

Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Yet Another Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Character   Yet Another Character Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 7:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Yet Another Character
Page 1 of 1