Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

First character Empty
PostSubject: First character   First character Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 5:57 pm

Character Name: Owen Ramirez

Height:5/8

Nationality:Hispanic

P.O.V.:first personh

Description: Has short black hair,green eyes,olive skin,
God and mortal parent: Father-Hephaestus and mother is Jennifer Ramirez

Powers: Can create inventions such as little mechanical machinery and weapons like swords and shields. The hardest thing i can make is a animatron. Can make 2 things a day.

Flaws: Im clumsy, i have no common sense, and i am very lazyh

RP example: I wiped the sweat off of my forehead. It was finally complete and i congratulated myself. It hopped on my arm and danced on it and then singed a sideburn. I laughed with happiness swelling inside me. I named it Lance. It is my mini metal pet dragon.

Pets: a tiny metal dragon that can breath blue fire that can at least start a small fire.

Weapon: Celestial bronze broadsword

Talents/Skills:Is intelligent,can create wonderful machines,and is great at dueling with swords

Biography: Was born in New Orleans,Louisiana and went to a public school in new Orleans. One day when i was leaving for the winter break i was followed by a young hellhound. My friend Thome saw and he wacked it with a club and we knocked it out. We ran and he told me all about the greek gods and monster. He told me about camp-halfblood and we got on a steam-boat. We traveled the rest by foot and encountered a hellhound and we made it to th esafe borders of camp half-blood.

Last edited by Owen Ramirez on 11/6/2011, 9:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 10:13 pm

Your bio needs to be AT LEAST five sentences.
What kinds of inventions can create, and what is the most extreme thing they can do? Be specific. Does creating these things make him tired? How many things can he create a day? Be specific with your powers! Very Happy
Does his pet dragon have any special powers?
Your character needs at 2 more flaws.
Also, we would prefer if you picked one POV (point of view) for your characters. Either the first person (ie: I go to the bathroom.) or the third (He/she goes to the bathroom.)
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character Icon_minitime11/5/2011, 10:48 pm

ok i fixed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 12:44 am

how many times a day can he use his powers? Do the animatronics brake or shut down after a while? How long can he use his powers before getting tired and how tired does he get? Also you need one more flaw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:43 am

Twice ,the animatronics shut down after 1 hour,about 3 hours,the point of passing out and i fixed that
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 9:59 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First character
Page 1 of 1