Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Character.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

New Character. Empty
PostSubject: New Character.   New Character. Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 9:21 pm

Character Name: Carrie Kelly, Henderson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): She is blonde but it changes day to day depending on well wait and see her eye color is always Green, She is 5'7
God and mortal parent: Ok this is complex but anyways. Her Mom is Thalia is the muse of comedy and or theater. Her mortal parent is Brad Henderson.
Powers:If this is a power she changes day to day like one day she would be a blonde next she would be stright black hair. She can only change once a day it last all day she turns blonde back when she goes to sleep. She uses the power to act in her character that she is each day. She also can add percings makeup what ever she needs to be that charater for the day.
Flaws: Ok she is never herself cause she changes everyday. She thinks she is the best actress ever and other actors are awful. She lies a lot to stay in character.
Pets: None yet...
Weapon: Bow and Arrow.
Talents/Skills: Acting duh and she is ok at archery she also can sing.
RP Example*: I looked at myself in the mirror who to be to day. I smile and change my blonde hair Stright red and pull it back in a ponytail i do my make up and put on a southern accent perfect. I smile at myself again and my face is looking tanner than normal. I touch it and feel no make up perfect. I leave my room and go see my dad. "Hey dad" I said. "Hey Carrie" "you adutioning today" I ask my dad looks at me. "Yes and red nice choice for today"He said "Thanks" I say in my accent. "I smiles.
Biography*: Ok she doesnt go to school she is homeschooled. Her dad is an actor who stars in movies. She loves him a lot and they ar close. She has no other family. She changes day to day her apperance and her personality so she could never really go to public school. She trys out for a lot of movies and tv shows and stuff and even stared as a minor role in a couple of popluar films. She has seen most of the world thanks to her famous father.
Notes:She mainly changes everyday thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character.   New Character. Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 9:47 pm

She can only use her power once a day, right?
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character.   New Character. Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 9:48 pm

Yes... I think...cause she is going to be one diffrent person everyday. So im going to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character.   New Character. Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 9:49 pm

Okay.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character.   New Character. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character.
Page 1 of 1