Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm back.... with a 2 new characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMultiFandomer

TheMultiFandomer

I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Empty
PostSubject: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters   I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 2:45 am

Character Name: Yuki Chester and Yoru Chester
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Yuki: white hair, red eyes, pale skin (very pale), lean, but a little muscular, nose piercing, butterfly tattoo , 5'7 Yoru: dark brown hair, red eyes, pale skin, lean, one heart half on each side, snake bites ( two piercings below the lip), 5'11
God and mortal parent: Shu and Sakura Chester
Powers**: Yuki: controls cold winds, Yoru: controls warm winds Both: they can use the wind to pick up things, the biggest thing they could pick up is a oak tree, attack people, though the wind can't penetrate the skin, they can use their winds 15 times a day, and for 5 minutes at most, they can use their winds.
Flaws: Yuki: ADHD, has an evil side, and born with a disability that makes her hair white Yoru: ADD, cries like he's five when he's upset, and a smoker
Pets: Both: a male husky dog named Breeze
Weapon: Yuki: a bronze boomerang and a small bronze dagger. Yoru: a bronze scythe that folds in to a small pole easily fit able in a pocket
Talents/Skills: Yuki: fantastic swimmer, poet/writer, singer, and black belt in krate Yoru: painter, sewing,violinist, and black belt in krate as well (their 1/2 Japanese, it runs in their family)
RP Example*: " I'm sick of these uniforms, I'm sick of this school, I'm sick of everything!" Yoru screamed. He fell to ground crying like he always did, ever since he was young he always cried when he was upset. He wished he could stop acting like a baby, but he never could stop. "Yoru is that you?" Yuki asked. Yoru was silent as Yuki came the room "Are you crying again?". "NO!" Yoru pouted. She walked over to him hugged him and started to sing "Yuki ga furu
Shizukana Lullaby utau awai yokogao
Toji komerareta chiisana heya wa
Ai to yoberu kiga shiteiru
Kotoba mo iranakute
Omoide ga yawaraide
Yasuragi nante shiranai kedo
Ichiban sokoni chikai bashode nemuritai dake
Anata no sobani iru
Yuki ga furu
Shizukana Lullaby Sotto yoru wo uzumete
Kanashii kotowa shiritakunaino
Dakara zutto utatteite
Yoakega kurumade
Zutto kono mama".
Suddenly Yoru stood up "Lets go. To New York in America. I have tickets. Graduation's alomst here. The plane's scheduled the day after that... We can have a fresh new start at life... Mom won't care.. that damn idiot won't care, she's always drunk or high." He stared at Yuki for what seemed like forever till Yuki said "OK. Lets go".

Biography*: Yuki and Yoru lived in Japan their whole life. They actuallt lived a good life until 6ht grad e when their step-father was arrested for murder and drugs.. Their mother was lost after that, she rarely spoke to them, mostly when she did she was drunk or high. Surprisingly both them did well in school, but they had no real friends. Yuri and Yoru had online friends spread all over the world. None of them were in Japan though.
Notes: They were speaking Japanese in the RP example, I just don't know Japanese so it's in English. They know Japanese, English, and Greek.
Picture: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters STsY95I'm back.... with a 2 new characters SFjjxW

Last edited by Bleeding Rainbow on 2/14/2012, 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://iamtherainbow.deviantart.com/
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters   I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 8:05 am

okay...so what can they do with the wind? Do they use it to attack people? to pick things up, what? How many times a day can they use their powers and for how long?
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
TheMultiFandomer

TheMultiFandomer

PostSubject: Re: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters   I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 5:35 pm

I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters   I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 9:16 pm

no guns, biggest things the winds can pick up? How powerful are they wheb they attack? Can they penetrate skin, if so how deep?
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
TheMultiFandomer

TheMultiFandomer

PostSubject: Re: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters   I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 11:37 pm

fixed it. SO sorry for not editing this in a while was busy with school.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters   I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 11:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back.... with a 2 new characters   I'm back.... with a 2 new characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back.... with a 2 new characters
Page 1 of 1