Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ML's characters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:49 pm

Navigation:
August Nelson
Bailey Parker
Callisto Baker
Cameron Archer
Kelani Kealoha
Maeve Henderson
Raelyn Tate

Last edited by ML on 7/5/2012, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:49 pm

ML's characters. Tumblr_m4pdbqqM741qzerjgo2_r5_500_large
Bailey Parker, unclaimed Roman Demi-god.

Character Name: Bailey Rae Parker
Gender: Bailey is a girl, or atleast she thought she was a girl.
Age: Bailey is sixteen years old, she will be seventeen on May 15th.
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Bailey has long, dark brown hair, that has a slight natural curl to it. She either wears her hair in a simple braid, some type of fancy braid, or down. Her eyes are a greenish-gray type color, with a bit of brown mixed in. Her skin is a normal skin tone, with a slight tan. She is skinny, yet still muscular. She stands at a height of around, 5'7''.

Bailey doesn't care to much about fashion, in fact she doesn't care at all. Most of the time, she wears simple clothing that makes it easy to train. This normally consits of, athletic shorts or pants, her camp t-shirt, or another t-shirt, and some running shoes. Sometimes she wears a jacket of some form. On ocasions she will wear jeans, and a nicer shirt.
God and mortal parent: Bailey's mortal parent is Tori Parker, a actress. Her father, is unknown.
Powers**: None, she's unclaimed.
Flaws: Bailey is a very prideful person, she believes she can do anything. She hates to admit, whenever she loses. Bailey is also deathly afraid of large fires, like house fires, a bon fire, won't bother her to much. She is also very loyal, she will do anything thing for the ones she loves, or cares about.
Pets: Bailey doesn't own an animals, but she is considering getting one.
Weapon: Bailey has a bow, and arrows, the tips are made of Imperial gold, besides this Bailey has an imperial gold sword, and a shield.
Talents/Skills: Bailey is a very fast runner, she is also good at climbing. Bailey is also pretty talented at gymnastics, and soccer. She can also sing, though she doesn't normally share this talent with anyone.
RP Example*: Bailey walks up the hill towards, the Caldacott tunnel, she is clad in her armor, and caring her bow, her sword straped to herside. She sighs softly, and makes her way towards, the guard's post. She sits her bow down, and stands next to it. She then crosses her arms, and waits.

After a while, Bailey starts to look around. She notices that, her fellow guard companion hasn't shown up yet. She sighs softly, and waits, staring out at the road. She'd talk to someone about it later, but for now she had a job to do. She sighs, and shifts around a bit. Man, guard duty can be pretty boring.

Just as she starts to think of what, she could be doing she hears a sound. Bailey quickly grabs her bow, and runs in the direction, of the sound. She sees a boy, tired and bloody, and halts. This was the tricky part, she wasn't allowed to help him. She stands there, and watches the boy.

Biography*: Bailey was raised, in Boston, MA. Here she lived in a nice fancy, apartment with her mother. As a child Bailey loved the city. It was so huge and full of wonder! As she grew older, she started loving it even more.
Notes: When I decide to have her be claimed, I'll pm an admin. Bailey expesicaly loved the crazy driving. She found it funny, how people would park on the sidewalks.

As she grew older, Bailey would spend more, and more time wondering around the city. She often lost track of time, and would end up staying out to late, which worried her mother. Finially, her mom took action, and started to punish Bailey. Pretty soon, the punishment, got to be pretty bad, for a period, before it calmed down again.

When Bailey turned thirteen, her mother left her a note telling her to find the Wolf House, and Lupa. So Bailey gathered her things, along with two weapons her mother gave her. Bailey then set out for the Wolfhouse. After around two weeks, she found it. She then trained with Lupa, before heading to camp. Where she has lived for a while, now.

--Subjected for major editing.

Last edited by ML on 7/4/2012, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:49 pm

ML's characters. _D0_B3_D0_B8_D1_84_D0_BA_D0_B8-_D0_AD_D0_BC_D0_BC_D0_B0-_D0_A3_D0_BE_D1_82_D1_81_D0_BE_D0_BD-139421_large_large
Callisto Baker, daughter of Gaea.

Character Name: Callisto Naomi Baker
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Callisto's hair is a brown color, she keeps it cut at around six inches below her shoulder. Most of the time, she wears it in a simple braid or ponytail. Her eyes are a very pretty green color, like the color of the grass. Due to an accident that occured while on a quest, Callisto is blind. She is very fit, weighing around 120 pounds, and standing at a height of around 5'5''. Her skin is normaly a tan color.
God and mortal parent: Gaea, and Ryan Baker
Powers: Callisto can quite simply, well lets call it earth bending(Like Avatar, for the concept, but not exactly like avatar). She can maniuplate the earth, to make objects out of dirt or sand, for example, she is able to form giant hands out of the earth, she would also be able to make lets say a couch, she can only do this around ten times a day, and it makes her very tired.

Callisto can also great something, like a dust storm, or well I guess a sandstorm. At its largest it can cover an area the size of either the beach, or courtyard. Something like this is very tiring, and she would pass out, as soon as it was over. However at its strongest, the storm is like a desert sand storm, and very affective. She is only able to use this power, once a day. If she uses it more than once in fourty eight hours, she will not be able to use it for twenty four hours.

Callisto can also makes blocks of the earth, say raise up out of the ground into the air. She quite simply uses these for something to stand on. The blocks are around 5 feet wide, and deep. They last around 15 minuets, and she can make them 10 to 20 times a day.

Callisto also has a few simple powers, she is able to feel movements through the earth. (Like Toph from Avatar). She can also do the demi-titan teleporting thing.

Flaws: Callisto is very loyal to her friends, and loved ones. She also has a large self pride, she believes she can do anything. Callisto also has a pretty extreme fear of heights, and of drowning.
Pets: She has a seeing eye puppy thats a Golden retriver named uh Jack.
Weapon: Callisto has a bow, and of course some arrows. She also a has a celstial bronze sword. But she doesn't use them anymore.
Talents/Skills: Callisto used to be really good at archery. She is also a very good runner, and she's good at soccer, and softball. Now, Callisto plays the piano.
RP Example*: Callisto wanders into her cabin, and collapses on her bunk. She sighs softly, and lays there. There was nothing to do, and it was making her bored. She sighs once more, and rolls over onto her back. She then falls asleep. Awhile later, she wakes up, and stands up. She slowly walks out of her cabin, heading in the direction of the lake.
Biography*: Callisto was born, and raised in Illinois, where she lived with her dad. Her life was always simple, nothing fancy or anything like that, and she liked it. She enjoys the simplier things in life. One thing that was slightly differnt, was that her dad was very protective of her, he always had to know where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing. Callisto, thought this was just because she was a only child, but it was because of the danger she would be in if monsters found her. When she turned fourteen her dad decided it was time to send her to camp. So he told her about her mom, and camp. Callisto was then shipped off to camp.
Notes: She is blind.

--Subjected to major editing.

Last edited by ML on 7/4/2012, 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

ML's characters. Tumblr_m3pea42bVv1rvbhjao1_500_large
Cameron Archer, son of Artemis

Character Name: Cameron Taylor "Cam" Archer
Physical Description: Cameron has short blond hair, with a few natural high lights of a darker shade of blond. He tries very hard to keep his hair cut short, seeing that he hates when his hair falls into his eyes. Cameron's eyes are a very pretty bright blue color. At night, Cameron's eyes look as if they are silver.
God and mortal parent:Artemis and Chadly Archer
Powers**:
~He can talk to animals(Unlimted)
~He can summon animals 10 to 20 times a day depending on size, but it can be a house pet or a forest animal, like no Elephants and like stuff like that
~He can make rays of moonlight 20 times a day that like work as a flash light basiclly.
~ he can create balls of moonlight 30 times a day they are 5 inches around
Flaws***:
~He is very shy at times
~He fails alot
~He sorta falls in love to easy
~Super sensitive
Pets:A kitty named Moonpaw
Weapon****:Bow and arrows, celstail bronze but their painted silver, he also has a dagger thats cb but painted silver.
Talents/Skills:Running, Climbing, Soocer, Baseball, Tumbling, Violin, Hunting and speaking french.
RP Example*: I look around and sigh sadly, I then pull my hood over my head and put my sunglasses on. I then pull my knees up to my chest and rest my head on them as I wrap my arms around my legs. I close my eyes and bite my lip gently, as I try not to cry. After a few minuets, I open my eyes and sigh. I then stand up and slowly walk out.
Biography*:Cameron always had a sucky life, for a few reasons, one reason was that his mom just hated him and he was un-loved the other reason was that he almost always failed except at his talents. Because the fact that his mom hated him, Cameron hates her to. Though, as he has grown older Cameron grew used to his constant failing. When he turned 14 his dad told him about camp. He was then sent to camp.
Notes:Yes, As I said Kenny said I can have this charrie.

Last edited by ML on 7/4/2012, 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

ML's characters. Tumblr_m24o6fz3fx1qc17ifo1_500_large
Kelani Kealoha, daughter of Kanaloa.

Character Name: Kelani Lelani Kealoha
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Kelani has long curly brown hair, that goes down to her chest.
God and mortal parent:Kanaloa- God of Oceans and Laura
Powers**:She can control water something the size of like up to 20 feet by 20 feet is the biggest she can do this 15 to 20 times but she can only do 20 feet by 20 feet two times before she passes out and cant do it anymore
Flaws***:She is very cocky, She thinks she can do anything, Doesnt always think before she acts
Pets:A Fish
Weapon****:A 3 foot celstail bronze sword that turns into a shark tooth that hangs on her necklace.
Talents/Skills:Surfing, Swiming, Hula Dancing, Playing the ukelele, Singing, Running and soccer.
RP Example*:I smile slightly as I quickly put my hair into a ponytail. I then grab my surf board. I then jog towards the water. I then walk in a bit and lay on ym board. Then I paddle out a bit. I then wait until a wave comes I then jump up and begin to surf the wave.
Biography*:Kelani was born in Hawaii where she lived on the island of O'ahu. She lived in a small house not far from the beach in the city of Honalulu. From a early age she began to surf. By the age of 5 she was competing in competiotons. Besides surfing she also sang, danced, Swam, Ran, Played soccer and also played the ukelele. Then on her 13th birthday she was sent to camp by her mom.
Notes:Hawaiian accent.

Last edited by ML on 7/6/2012, 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

[img]
Maeve Henderson, daughter of Apollo

Character Name:Maeve Henderson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Maeve has long dark brown hair, that stops around six inches below her shoulder. She likes to wear it in a ponytail, braid, or just down. Her eyes are a very very dark brown color, like the color of dark chocolate. Her skin is normaly on the paler side of the normal skin color, but she will tan, but she burns easily. In reality, she doesn't look a lot like her siblings. Maeve is skinny, weight around 100 pounds, so she's pretty fit. She is really short, standing at around 5'0'', she is somewhat embaressed by her height.
God and mortal parent:Apollo and Lauren Henderson.
Powers: Maeve possesess the power, or art of healing. She is able to heal something cuts up too three or four inches deeps. She can also heal broken bones, but it how well she can heal them varies on the injury. For example a broken finger, no problem! A broken leg? She wouldn't be able to heal it all of the way, she would be able to speed up the healing process. Maeve can heal up to ten-twenty cuts day, and up to fifteen small broken bones a day, she can only do the speeding up the process of healing, one time per day, and this makes her pass out.

Maeve can control light. She can make little spheres of light five inches around, around twenty times a day, which she uses as a flash light. Maeve can also make rays on run, twenty times a day. Both of these make her drowsy, and they both last up to ten minuets.
Flaws: Maeve can be slightly agressive, she is also overly loyal to her loved ones, she also has some minor anger issues, and she has a hard time expressing herself.
Pets: A cat named Granger.
Weapon: A bow, and some arrows.
Talents/Skills: Singing, Dancing, Softball, Volleyball, Tenor Saxaphone, Acting, Bowling, Chess, and Track and Field.
RP Example*: Maeve walks into her cabin, and over to her bunk. She opens some of drawers, and pulls out an asortment, of running clothing. She looks around, to make sure she's alone, seeing no one she quickly changes into the clothing. She then takes her brush, and brushes through her hair, before she pulls it into a ponytail. Maeve then bends down and pulls on her running shoes. She stands up, and grabs her I-pod, and puts the earbuds in and turns up her volume. Maeve then exits the cabin. As soon as she reaches the courtyard, Maeve takes off running.
Biography*:Maeve lived in a small town in Illinois, with her mother. She attended a small school, where she played sports, and had a lot of friends. As she grew older, her mother seemed to grow worried. Finally around the time of Maeve's thirteenth birthday, she told Maeve about her dad. After this she went on to explain about camp halfblood. Finally, her mom took Maeve to Camp.
Notes:She's pretty much a lot like me.

Last edited by ML on 7/4/2012, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:50 pm

ML's characters. Tumblr_lpa1lbnwUV1qczjlgo1_500_large
Raelyn Tate, daughter of Posideon.

Character Name: Raelyn Kostas Tate
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Raelyn has long dark brown hair thats naturally straight, but it gets curly when its wet. Her eyes are a sea green/blue color. Raelyn's skin is a perfect tan color, due to spending alot of time on the beach. Raelyn is skinny, but not like to skinny. She stands at around 5'3''.
God and mortal parent: Poseidon, and Emily Tate.
Powers**:

1. Being a daughter of Poseidon Raelyn has a few simple and very minor powers envoling water which include: Being able to breath under water, control if she gets wet under water, and talk to sea creatures.

2. Whenever Raelyn is injured such as a cut or a broken bone, she only has to step into saltwater and it will be healed. How long it takes to heal, depends on the wound.

3. Raelyn can control water, around 20 times a day for up to a half hour each time, her water controling abilites are like that of a water bender.

4. Because her dad is also the god of earthquakes, Raelyn can also make a small earthquake, only once a day however. These earthquakes are about a 3 on a scale of 1-10, and they only affected an area around the size of the courtyard.

Flaws: Raelyn has a very extreme fear of heights and of dying, she is very hyperactive, Raelyn is very accident prone.
Pets: None.
Weapon: Raelyn has a celstian bronze trident that she uses to fight, she also has a large net.
Talents/Skills: Swiming, Surfing, Singing, Running, Soccer, and playing the guitar.
RP Example*: Raelyn walks down, the steps leading to the beach carrying her surfboard, and her bag. She reaches the band, and smiles the sand felt so nice. She walks down the beach a ways, and stops she sets her bags down and kicks of her shoes, and pulls off her coverup. She grabs her surfboard and runs off to the water. She lays down on her board, and starts to paddle out. After a while she stops and sits on her board, and waits.
Biography*: Raelyn was born in Hawaii, where she, lived with her mom and her little brother Rory. From a young age Raelyn always loved the ocean, infact she went there almost everyday before and after school. As she got older, Raelyn began to surf, soon she was entering in competitions. One day at a competition, Raelyn was attacked by a telekhine. After this a satyr took her to camp. As soon as she crossed the borders, she was claimed by Poseidon.
Notes: None.

Last edited by ML on 7/4/2012, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:50 pm

ML's characters. Tumblr_m2ba5b70Wa1r1j6fto2_500_large
ML's characters. Tumblr_m5t8biTrC21qeikigo1_500_large
August, son of Aelous.

Character Name: August Landon Nelson
Description: August has short, light brown hair that goes down to the tips of his ears. His eyes are a warm dark brown color, like dark chocolate. August has been told that his eyes are full of emotion, and you can tell how he feels just by looking into his eyes. Above his eyes, August has a pair of thick, bushy brown eyebrows. A lot of people don't really think bushy eyebrows look the greatest, but August manages to make them work. August has a rather basic facial structure, a defining jaw line, a roundish head, and average cheek bones.

August tries very hard to stay and shape, and manages to do so. He weighs a comfortable 170, a lot of it being muscule. His calves, arms, and shoulders are very muscular, but not overly muscular, and you can't always tell how strong he is. August is considered to be fairly tall standing at around 6'0''. His skin is an average white color, occasionly he will tan, but he burns more than he tans.

Personality: August is a big softy. He is very gentle, and he really cares about others. He can't stand the site of someone hurting, and it often makes him sad to see someone in pain. He is very emotional, and gets upset easliy. A lot of people call August, sensitive but he really doesn't care what people think of him. If August sees anyone in need of help, he will stop and help them. Thats a good thing about August, he cares more about others than himself. August is very goofy, he loves to have fun.

August is a very sweet guy. He loves meeting new people, and people like to meet August. Rarely do you find someone, like August. He is just quiet, nice, and gentle. August is a pacifist, meaning he will not be involved in war, or fighting the thought sickens him. He also hates the idea of intemidating people, he prefers just to act his self, it's a person choice if they like him or not. Thats another thing, August doesn't care if people like him or if they don't.

God and mortal parent: Aelous and Julianne Nelson.
Powers**: August can create gust of wind up to fifty miles per hour, ten times a day. The stronger the gust, the more it drains him.

August can also control the air particles around him, to make it look like he's hovering or floating in mid air. He can do this three times a day at the most for up to a half hour. But depending on the weather, and the time, it affects how much it drains him.

Flaws: August has many flaws, as do everyone other human being. August often doesn't notice a lot of things going on around him. He is also a bit to sensitive, he gets upset too easily. Let's not forget that August is extremly loyal to his friends. Also August has a lack of self confidence. August also has issues with trusting people more than they should be trusted.

Pets: None.

Weapon: Being a pacifist, August doesn't fight. People have tried, but he just won't. He does carry a small celstial bronze dagger, to use for protection only.

Talents/Skills: August is a very skilled singer, and guitar player, who always plays a bit of piano. He is a runner, who ran on his schools cross country and track teams. August also swims, and plays lacrose and soccer. He is also a pretty good drawer, if cartoon drawings count.

RP Example*: August walks along the sand of the beach listening to his ipod. At the same time, is arms are full of food,and so are his pockets. He is stuffing his face full of food as he walks. As soon as he swallows theres more food to replace it. Its quite the site to see. Though its not as if August cares or even notices what he's doing. He's hungry, and nothings going to distract him from eating.

After a while he stops walking, just to focus on his eating. He stuffs about three Kebler Fudge Stripe cookies into his mouth. The next sight is almost revaulting, as August seems to inhale the cookies whole. It was amazing how much he could eat. His stomach is like a bottomless pit. He stands there unaware of anyone else, still inhaling his food.

Then it all changes as a song comes on to his ipod. August then starts to dance, still holdning his food. Not just any dance either, he's doing the Cat Daddy. It was quite the sight. If anyone were to walk in right now, they would be in for a treat. It was pretty entertaining to watch August dance. You see, August was a fairly good dancer.

Biography*: August grew up in a small apartment in New York City, New York. To be exact the apartment was located in Manhattan. In reality, the apartment was pretty nice, but August hated it. From the moment he was old enough to understand what it mean't to hate something he hated it. A few weeks after August's birthday, Julianne was already up and playing her little game. What game is this? Picking up different men, she liked to go out to bars and find random men and bring them home. Most of them didn't last too long, but some became regualrs. As soon as he understood what was going on, Sam hated it.

Julianne never really wanted a son, and she let August know that. At home he was constantly beat over and over again. Sometimes he didn't even do anything, and he'd still be beaten. It got to the point where, he missed several days of school because of the pain. However he doesn't tell anyone about this because even though she's kind of crazy, he loves his mom. So even though she's horrible to him, he would never tell anyone. This is also the leading factor as to why August is a pacifist.

School is the one place, where August can be accepted. In fact he seemed to be accepted by a lot of people. See, August was lucky enough to be in the popular group of kids at shcool. He enjoyed having all of these friends, but sometimes he just longed to get away from all of it. He never really took any action to get away from this though.

There was a point in August's life where it was just to hard for him to handle and he became really stressed. School was harder, and Julianne seemed to beat him more than ever. So August turned to drinking, and oh boy did he like it. He would just drink until all of his problems went away. He also started to serial date girls, breaking up with them when they got boring. A couple of times he almost went farther, but he manged to stop himself. However he told everyone that he went farther.

Then his life seemed to change. All of the sudden Julianne seemed to care about her son. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't want him to become like her. So after some thinking she told August about camp. She then had him pack a bag. Julianne then forced August into her car, where she took him to camp and left him. After a while of standing there confused, August stumbled up the hill and into camp. Where he feel down the hill, and passed out. When he woke up he was surrounded by an old guy and some random girl. After the two took him to dinner, he was sent to the Hermes cabin. Then as he was getting ready for bed he was claimed. August was then taken to the other gods cabin.

Notes: I hope you like him!

Last edited by ML on 7/5/2012, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

Character 8
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

Character 9
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

Character 10
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

Character 11
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:51 pm

Character 12
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 2:51 pm

Inactive Characters
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

ML's characters. Empty

Updates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ML's characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's characters.   ML's characters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ML's characters.
Page 1 of 1