Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ET's characters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

ET's characters!  Empty
PostSubject: ET's characters!    ET's characters!  Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:58 am

EDIT: Major WIP. Excuse formatting messiness
An example of a "character topic," with all my approved character's forms. Here, I can edit my forms easily! (: and I desperately need to do that

Canon:

Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Helena Beat on 5/14/2012, 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

ET's characters!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ET's characters!    ET's characters!  Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 1:21 pm

Current Characters:

ET's characters!  Blister-bubbles-girl-happy-Favim.com-111411_large

Dahlia Leslie-Demeter

I want to turn the whole thing upside down, I'll find the things they say just can't be found

Spoiler:
I'll share this love I find with everyone. We'll sing and dance to mother nature's songs... I don't want this feeling to go away

ET's characters!  Beautiful-blond-blonde-candice-charm-Favim.com-137105

Margaret (Maggie) Becker-Venus

I'm fly, the original. I'm sly, unpredictable... I'm nearly irresistible, and I don't even try

Spoiler:

I'm strange, and I like it, that's just the way I am. I can't change, I can't hide it, that's just the way I am. Might as well get over it, don't try to understand. I'm strange, and I like it... just the way I am

ET's characters!  600full-alexander-ludwig

Damon Becker-Descendant of Vulcan

You're ducking and moving just to hide your bruising from all your enemies, and I'm in the crossfire dodging the bullets from all your expectancies

Spoiler:
Character Name:
Damon Becker

There would be a major problem if Damon was a girl, because he's sure as heck convinced otherwise.

Damon turned 17 years of age on December 18th, 2011.

Physical Description:
Damon, albeit a descendant of Vulcan, is relatively handsome due to his father's good genetics. He has the same blonde hair, pale skin, and hazel eyes as his sister, ironically since they are only half-siblings, but he lacked her freckles. He was taller, standing at 6'3", with a muscular build due to his love of sports. He isn’t beautiful, but he is rather attractive.

Personality Description:
Damon, unlike his sister, is a bit uptight and practical in his lifestyle. Where his sister is fun loving and rash, Damon is rational and careful about what he chooses to do. This doesn’t mean that he doesn’t like to have fun, or be social, because he does both, but he keeps more to himself than his sister, suppressing his emotions rather than unleashing them upon everyone. He is protective of those he loves, especially Maggie, and he is very steadfast, keeping to the decisions and promises that he makes. He and his sister maintain a very close relationship, despite their differences in personality.

God and Mortal Family:
Damon is a descendant of Vulcan, being that his mother, Amelia, had been Vulcan’s daughter. His father was a mortal, Patrick Becker, whom he shared with his sister, Maggie. The two also had another sister, Grace, who would now be 12, but that was another story...

Powers:
Damon's only a descendant of Vulcan, his grandson, so his powers are extremely limited. Regardless, Damon is pretty resistant to fire unless he stands in it for more than ten minutes, and he's very good at making a fire with natural elements such as wood and flint. This is the extent of his ability; however, and his abilities are rather minute.

Pets:
N/A

Weapon:
Damon fights with an imperial gold sword, about 2 and a quarter feet in length. It’s nothing particularly fancy, even though Damon could potentially construct something great in the forges.

Talents/Skills:
Damon is naturally talented at sports, excelling at most any athletic activity that he strives to do, whether it is swordplay, football, soccer, or lacrosse. He is naturally book smart, with A’s in all of his classes, and he’s also talented at forgery, as most Vulcan descendants are.

Notes:
Again, dual bio below.
Song: "Call It What You Want"- Foster the People.

Call it what you want, yeah, just call it what you want

Damon and Margaret's Bio:
Spoiler:

ET's characters!  1196246-12-1307720855566_large

Catheryn Cade-Psyche

Spoiler:

ET's characters!  Picnikcollage-4-1

Riley Peterson-Geras

Spoiler:

ET's characters!  6-b605828aefc0b0eea33e3e829d0fe55e_large
Leah Sparks-Aeolus

Spoiler:

ET's characters!  Picnikcollage-1-1
Alden and Anastasia Finn-Persephone

Spoiler:

ET's characters!  Tumblr_ln5f7nQW5y1qacmz1o1_500_large
Matthew James Maguire-Caerus

I get lost in the beauty of everything I see, the world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be

Spoiler:

[size=12]If all the sons, and all the daughters, stop to take it in, hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin

[center]Zahra Klein-Ptah

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

ET's characters!
Page 1 of 1