Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus Empty
PostSubject: Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus   Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 2:13 am

Character Name:Malechai Rigby
Description:Rust-coloured hair and eyes, 5'9" tall, skinny-ish but really muscular.
God and mortal parent:Hephaestus and Lucinda Rigby
Powers:Impervious to high temperatures/flame.
Flaws:Has an overwhelming inability to learn/speak Ancient Greek, low self-esteem, and he's rather shy.
Pets:None.
Weapons:He always wears a necklace that has little beads for each of his weapons. When he has the necklace, he just has to think of the item and it will appear. His weapons include a blow gun, claw knives, rope darts, two Chinese hook swords, twin ninja swords, two push swords, throwing spikes, throwing knives, two hand-claws, two sai, a samurai sword, and a staff. (Pictures below.)
Talents/Skills:Good at making weapons (he made most of his), he's really good at being ninja-y (being quiet, quick, stealthy). He's really good at karate/martial arts in general.
RP Example*:I walked along the road with my Mom, excited to be going to America. I knew English really well, but I was still a bit nervous. When I turned back to talk to my mom, I saw three long throwing spikes sprout from her neck. I quickly looked around. I saw ten men dressed in outfits of all gold. I knew instantly they were the clan of ninjas who had rivalry against my mom. So I hunted them down and killed every last one of them. When I got back to my mom, she told me the craziest thing; I was the child of a Greek god. I was to go to some camp. Then, she died.
Biography*:Malechai was born in the States, but when he was about six his Mom decided she was going to go to China and Japan to learn new moves for her karate dojo in New York. She took him with her. They traveled together for many years, Malechai being taught in the various techniques while his Mom learned. He also learned many weapon skills, and how to forge weapons. When Malechai was fourteen, his mom and him were on their way to a flight back to the States when an old enemy has his mom assassinated. Malechai killed all of the murderers in an act of vengeance, and when he went back to his Mom's body, she had one last breath. With it, she gave him a very long-winded speech about Camp and his father. And so Malechai came back to the States and eventually made his way to camp.
Notes:He's usually a really calm person, and tends to fight only in self-defense. He knows Chinese and Japanese, he just tends not to use them.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Evimero on 8/16/2011, 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus   Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus Icon_minitime8/11/2011, 3:01 am

You are such a copier, you copier >_< and Approved:p
Back to top Go down

Malechai Rigby, Son of Hephaestus
Page 1 of 1