Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus Empty
PostSubject: Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus   Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 5:33 pm

Character Name: Blaze Reesey Blue

Description : HER EYES CHANGE COLOR WITH HER MOOD ALOT!
Red: Angry
Orangeish-Yellow-Normal/happy
Pink-In Love
Black-DUDE, YOUR GONNA DIE
Purple-Mellow
Blue- Sad
Cyan- confused

MORE to come! =DD

Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus Blaze10

God and mortal parent: Hephestus and Annareia

Powers**: Can make a ball of fire, the size of a basketball, (15-20 times a day) can Set the ground ablaze, ina circle, heart, shapes, lines. (about 5-10) times a day. Can set anything on fire all the time.

Flaws***: The bigger the fire the more tired she gets. Sometimes has a fear of fire (ONLY SOMETIMES) Not sure of herself, Afraid of Priests, HATES water, is a pyromaniac. Likes music like, Green day & mcr and Avenged Seven fold. She's actully pretty for a daughter of Hephestus. SUCKS AT FORGEING. Can't build a sword for her life.

Pets: nones

Weapon****: A key neclace on her neck, when pressed turns into a 4 foot CB sword. really light.

Talents/Skills: Good Dancer

RP Example*: I went into a old building I found in the woods at camp. It was abandodend and it stunk. Why didn't they do anything about it? I shrugged and walked out........I came back in. I had three gas cans and I poored it all over the place. Then I snapped my fingers, fire poofed out onto them. I smiled and lit the gas trail on fire. I turned and ran the *ell out of there. It went BOOM.

Biography*: Blaze grew up in a small city in Oregon. She HATED it there. Then her family moved to NYC. When she was at school one day she snapped her fingers and her hands exploded in flames. No one understood what the heck happend to her except one. Maria, she was a young Satyr there looking for chbians. She set the mist on everyone, grabbed Blaze and told her about camp. For two years, Blaze resides in the Hephestus cabin. Just lighting things on fire and having fun.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus   Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 5:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Blaze, Daughter of Hephaestus
Page 1 of 1