Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

characters i am copying over from the other site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

characters i am copying over from the other site. Empty
PostSubject: characters i am copying over from the other site.   characters i am copying over from the other site. Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 8:11 pm

i have three. they are just all gonna go on here....

Name:Haley April
Eyes:brown
Hair:brown
Height:5'1"
Body Type:skinny
Skin Color: white
God Parent:Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Jack April
Country of Origin: Australia
Pets:a pomeranian named Blue
Talents: Cheerleading. Shopping.
Skills:sword fighting
Weapon:lipgloss that turns into a sword
Flaws:falls in love quickly
Powers:can cause lust in people
Life Before CHB: grew up in Sydney Australia with her dad. Never knew mom, dad refused to talk about her. Went to boarding school at Hockaday in Dallas, Texas. She got attacked by a hellhound on a field trip to NYC. Her father mysteriously showed up in NYC and took her to CHB.
RP Example: i was standing with my grade on a trip to NYC. We were getting on the subway when i got lost in a giant crowd. i couldn't see my group anymore. i started walking and i came across an empty room, it was dark and i heard a growling sound. a giant creature umped out of a corner, it looked familiar, oh i had learned about it in class once, a hellhound! i ran out of the room crying in fear into my father's arms. Wait, why was my dad in NYC? he told me to go with him, we got in the car and he drove to Camp Half-Blood silent the entire way, when we got there he explained that i was going to have to live there now to be safe. then left me.
Any notes about your characters:

NEXT!

Name: Emilee Rose

Eyes: one green and one blue

Hair: blonde(always changing)
Height: 5'1"

Body Type: really thin

Skin Color: white

God Parent: Dionysus

Mortal Parent: Marisa Rose

Country of Origin: Canada

Pets: None

Talents: drawing, partying, guitar, singing, archery

Weapon: bow and arrows

Flaws: always parties too much. gets distracted easily.

Powers: not known yet

Life Before CHB: Emilee lived at home in Montreal with her mom, her moms boyfriend Jeff, and his freak of a son Alex. alex walked weird, but then again he was weird, he didn't eat anything. ever. emilee was known at her school as the screwup. she went to every party and concert she could. one night after a concert she was walking home and was attacked by a fury. surprisingly alex saved her, he ended up being a satyr who brings her to CHB.

RP: I was walking down the street of the concert venue. that concert had been amazing, the high heels were a mistake. I saw an old woman standing ahead. that's weird I thought. as I approached closer I saw her look at me, creeper I thought. I started to walk faster hoping to pass her quickly. then all of a sudden she had wings and she was lunging towards me! "what the..?" i screamed when I was knocked to the ground, not by her but alex?

NEXT!

Name: Lisa Noel Ruocco

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde.

Height: 5' 4"

Body Type: Skinny

Skin Color: White

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Michelle Ruocco

Country of Origin: U.S.A

Pets: None

Talents: Plays guitar and sings.

Skills: swordfighting

Weapon: sword....

Flaws: often steals stuff. got caught a couple times. but she is trying to stop.

Powers: None

Life Before CHB: She lives at home with her mom in New England. She goes to public school but doesn't have very many friends. she steals a lot because her and her mom are really hard off. she got caught once and was put in jail for a couple days. after this she decided that she was going to try to stop stealing. it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be, and it wasn't too much of a help that her mother never got mad at her when she stole. when she turned 13 her mom told her everything, about her dad and everything that had happened between them. She also told her that she had to go stay at CHB.

RP Example: Hermes? he was the god of stealing stuff right? maybe that's why my mother never got mad at me when i stole. Even that one time the cops chased me and well....yeah it didn't end well. But what was this camp she was talking about? i was perfectly happy where i was. i may not have many friend but i had my mom. why was she sending me off? whatever maybe i will make more friends here. it's not even like i am in any danger staying here. as we walked up to the camp my mom said bye, and i walked to the big house i saw in the middle. here we go, don't screw it up Lisa.

Any notes about your characters:

Kendall

characters i am copying over from the other site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: characters i am copying over from the other site.   characters i am copying over from the other site. Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 8:22 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

characters i am copying over from the other site.
Page 1 of 1