Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Character Empty
PostSubject: New Character   New Character Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:03 am

Character Name: Kira Marks
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Periwinkle eyes, Blonde hair, 5'9", skinny

God and mortal parent: Aeolus, Sara Marks

Powers**: can manipulate the wind to her will using her hands. she can also levitate slightly by manipulating the wind around her but she can only do this once a day and for 30 minutes only. she can also create cyclones and hurricanes-these are her strongest attacks. she can do her strongest attacks 9 times a day if she really really tries but she will faint after the 9th time.

Flaws***: very full of herself, doesnt like to share/selfish, doesnt like to listen to people, disrespectful sometimes, likes to fight too much

Pets: Monkey named George

Weapon****: 5 celestial bronze daggers

Talents/Skills: can play the flute very well

RP Example*: I lie down on my bunk. I was so tired. This camp was no fun, there was barely anything bad to do here. I stand up and leave my cabin. I wander around for a bit and I suddenly see two cabins fighting. It was the Apollo Cabin and the Ares Cabin. It seemed like they were having some sort of prankster war. I smile. This looked like fun. I sabotage all of the Apollo's kids traps. An Ares kid comes up to me. "Hey, good job." He tells me. He must think I was trying to help them. I pretend to smile then turn around to leave. As I walk away, more chaos is unleashed behind me. "HEY!" The Ares kid from before shouts. "Someone sabotaged out traps!" I immediately start running away. It was fun sabotaging their traps.

Biography*: Her mother was always working. In fact, her mother had two jobs just so that she can pay for Kira's tuition. Kira never attended school though, but her mother never knew. She hung out with another friend from school, Geb, who cut classes with her. One day, Kira gets into more than the usual trouble. Geb managed to save her and brought her to her mother. Her mother borrowed some money and sent Kira to America. There, Geb and Kira ran for their lives until they were able to reach Camp Half Blood.

Notes:

Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character   New Character Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 5:05 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

New Character
Page 1 of 1