Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre

Go down 
+17
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
PeetaMellark
Gir
Liz
Carrie Beary
Stormageddeon
Little Miss Laugh
Evimero
Ani
Bob
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dovah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime7/24/2012, 10:54 am

all this gravity will try to pull you down, but not this time.

barr grinned in the other boy's direction, unsure as to whether or not he should wave. he still didn't think the boy looked like he wanted to talk, but, still, he had stepped out of the shadows and grinned at him. that was kind of saying something, wasn't it?

before barr really noticed, he had reached the end of the song. he strummed the strings of his guitar aimlessly, just wanting to have something to do with his hands. he didn't like keeping them still, which he supposed came with adhd.

barr was suddenly aware of how dark it was out, and all he could wonder was, 'have i really been out here that long?' he realized it was a bit colder out, but that didn't bother him all that much, seeing as his dad was the god of the cold, north wind. which was kind of annoying, especially when it snowed, because his friends always wanted to go in because they were cold, but barr still wanted to play in the snow.

tagged: calculator, carina, m79 | word count: 173 | notes: lolololol you double posted rule breaker

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime7/24/2012, 8:47 pm

When the song finished, Venito set his violin under his arm, unsure what to do. It was getting dark, and he didn't get to get caught by the harpies. That would suck. His fingers tapped the neck of his instrument. He had to admit, that was really fun. But still, he didn't know whether do go back into his spot (which he really wanted to do), or talk to the boy before the chance disappeared (which he really wanted to do). Ah, decisions.

Well, the spot wasn't going to magically disappear, right? Maybe he would go talk to him. Now if he could only get his feet to move... "Hey, you're really good," he said from where he was standing. Which was a bit too far for normal conversation. His accent was thick, and Venito could feel his cheeks grow hot from that realisation. He hated his accent, and even from being in America a year, he couldn't seem to get rid of it. It annoyed him, and probably annoyed other people too. But ah, well. Nothing he could really do but hope it wasn't too horrible.
and i
like to think I can cheat it all to make up for the times I've been cheated on. And it's nice to know when I was left for dead, I wasfound and now I don't roam these streets, I am not the ghost you are to me.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 1:15 pm

if possible, barr grinned even wider at the boy's comment. "thanks!" he said. "you're great at playing violin."

after standing there kind of awkwardly for a few moments, barr said, "i'm barr, son of boreas. who're you?" he was positive he had never seen him before, and the boy seemed nice enough, and barr had respect for anyone who did anything relating to music. besides, he obviously wasn't from america, what with his accent, (barr thought it was italian, but he wasn't positive. he never was the best when it came to accents) and that made barr feel less self conscious about his own.

tagged: calculator, carina, m79 | word count: 104 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 2:42 pm

Venn couldn't help but grin again. This boy had just said Venito was great at violin. Not just good. Great. He was great at violin! "Grazie," he mumbled, a bit dumbfounded. He took a few steps forward to be able to talk to the boy, Barr, easier. "Venito, son of Summanus," he smiled. Barr had an accent too, it sounded kind of Irish, which was cool. At least he wasn't the only one with an accent. "And, uhm, my last name is not Mussolini." He laughed a little.

Venn didn't know what to make of Barr. From what he saw so far, he was cheerful, happy and he kind of liked that. And he also seemed vaguely familiar... He didn't know from where, though. He shrugged it off and sat down next to Barr. He shot him a smile.
and i
like to think I can cheat it all to make up for the times I've been cheated on. And it's nice to know when I was left for dead, I wasfound and now I don't roam these streets, I am not the ghost you are to me.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 3:01 pm

barr giggled a little at venito's comment about his last name not being mussolini. "well, it's very nice to meet you, venito who's last name is not mussolini." barr giggled again, not being able to help himself, but covered his mouth quickly. his cheeks were tinged slightly red from embarrassment. "and, uhm, i don't normally giggle that much," he added. barr really didn't know why he was giggling so much. even with his very happy-go-lucky attitude, it was out of character for him.

barr had already decided he liked venito, and he desperately didn't want to come across as annoying. the people at camp tended to think differently than the barr knew in ireland. on numerous occasions, he had recieved glares and scowls from people when he was just trying to be nice to them, and, well, excessive giggling normally came across as annoying to plenty of people at camp. at least, from barr's experience, it tended to annoy people.

tagged: calculator, carina, m79 | word count: 160 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 5:04 pm

Venn just shrugged, unable to keep a grin off his face. He was actually smiling. Venn didn't even bother to fake smiles anymore and this random guy manages to get a stupid grin from him. Yeah, Barr was cool. "It is not a problem," he said, referring to Barr's apology. Venito couldn't be annoyed by it. Well, maybe if it were someone else he'd get irritated,but he couldn't be annoyed by Barr's giggling. It just didn't bother him.

Venito really wanted Barr as his friend. He could really use it. All he had was his violin, and he found that kind of pathetic. He went from one of the popular guys at school to some random in camp. He didn't really like that.

He had acquired something akin to anxiety. Maybe not actual anxiety, but he found it harder to be confident and loud like he was in Italy there at camp. But maybe that was normal, but he hadn't grown out of it yet.
and i
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 10:26 pm

Could it be was he really truly here once more? How long had it been sense he last resided in this Gods forsaken camp he wondered? Time seemed to have spun around him, everyone and everything flying by while he himself stayed still as if never moving never aging. It felt weird to be walking around again and seeing everything the same but also so much different at the same time, everyone he knew seemed to be gone, there were new people, new faces, even the scenery wasn’t quite the same. He was still the same Hawaiian born boy he was before everything happened but nothing else seemed to be the same. That was of course until he stumbled into the amphitheater, the amphitheater was the one thing he had found so far that didn’t look too different.

He ran a hand over the backs of the chairs as he slowly walked down to the center stage, there a guitar resided next to it and he gladly picked up sitting down on the edge of said stage. Sure, he could have gone to the beach called out to his father wondering what had happened to him. No, not asking but demanding to know what had happened but who was to say the God would even listen to him? Who was to say the fool wouldn’t simply laugh in his face and leave the boy to wander forever and not know what had happened like he was now? Cracking his neck the shark-boy strung the guitar and slowly started to play a slow song. Wake Me Up When September Ends, by Green Day was the song of choice, and it in his mind fit his situation. He wasn’t sure if the kids of this age, this year, whatever it may be, remembered the song but it was still one he was going to play. And no Egyptian, Norse, and especially no Greek kid or counselor was going to make him stop. Rey Miller Son of Dakuwanga was back and itchin for some answers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 10:52 pm

I practically strut into the amphitheater have I ever even been in here. I look and see a boy playing the guitar. I whistle loud as appreciate know he'd hear me as I walk towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:08 pm

The noise from the foolish girl irked his sensitive ears, his dark blue eyes shot up to look over the oh so foolish and loud person. She was blonde, black streaks in her hair and wore a red dress with combat boots, a daughter of Aphrodite more than likely. Not only was she a filthy Greek but she just happened to be the daughter of one of the most useless Greek Goddesses ever. Setting aside the guitar he cracked his neck then slowly stood up to his height of about five foot nine, five foot ten, he had grown in his ‘time away’. “Although this is an amphitheater, I would have thought even the lowest of Greek scum would have more sense than to interrupt someone while they are playing a song.” He circled the girl as he said this before resting against a stone chair not too far away.

The Greeks always seemed to think they could do whatever it was they wanted simply because they owned the camp, but it wasn’t true. Some of them were simply dying to be put into their place, others were simply begging. It made him wonder if that had changed at all sense the last time he had been…active in the camp. He assumed it wasn’t and that would be fine with him he saw nothing wrong with showing a Greek or two…or twenty here and there where they belonged. That of course was underneath the jagged edge of his Celestial Bronze shark tooth sword. He wondered if this one would be any different. “Who are you anyway, I’ve never seen you before…” He wondered aloud before thinking to himself ‘not like I’ve seen much of anything lately…’
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:12 pm

I make a solumn but cocky bow towards him before saying, "Desdemona Kid Daughter of Aphrodite." I rose slowly a smile on my face. "May I ask who you might be?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:21 pm

A daughter of Aphrodite and a crazy name too boot, was he psychic or what? A sly smile came to his face when the girl questioned as to who he himself was. “Who am I? Simple really… I am Rey Miller, Son of Dakuwanga, a God I’m sure a high and mighty Greek the word was spat out as if even mentioning it brought pain to him, “like you would never come to know. For why bring yourself down to our level and know anything of our history?” Removing a Celestial Bronze Shark Tooth Dagger from the ‘holster’ by his ankle and started to remove the excess sand out from underneath his nails that although short were as strong as the teeth of a great white. His skin reflected perfectly in the angle of the light and if one was familiar with the substance, they could see the resemblance between it and sand paper.

Last edited by Dr. Regenald on 2/25/2013, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:27 pm

I smirked at him. If he wanted to fight I could easily pull the battle axe and war hammer off my back and fight him. "Come on hot stuff don't be like that," I say flirtatiously to him.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:38 pm

A sly grin once again arose to his face when she tried to flirt her way out of whatever situation she thought was arising. A chuckle escaped his lips, a light one at that, as he stood up spinning the dagger before placing it back into its holder. “Do you even know who you are talking to child? Or are the Greeks so highly uneducated and think so high of themselves now that a simple daughter of some Goddess of Love thinks herself brave enough challenge me?” From his smile and the angle he was looking down at her from she could just make out his pointed teeth, teeth as strong and pointed as those that belong to a great white its self. Not as many mind you, but they were still enough there to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:42 pm

"Nice teeth but I'd advise some toothpaste." Fine flirting won't help I'll just go to my own ways. This was going to be interesting I could already tell.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 12:21 am

"Toothpaste? Really deary, that's the best you could come up with?" He asked with a devilish laugh, "If I had known how terrible the comebacks would become I would have killed off all you Greeks, Egyptians, and Norse years ago." Oh sure, he may only look sixteen but who knows how long he was stuck in that 'time warp' as he had come to calling it. Weeks, Months, Years, Decades, any of them could have passed by the time he was let out, he didn't even know if there were any other Hawaiian Demi-Gods left in this Gods forsaken camp....

Last edited by Dr. Regenald on 2/26/2013, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 12:24 am

I roll my eyes at him, "whatever I don't have to deal with people like you." I start walking towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 5:40 pm

Yet another sly smile crossed his face as the girl turned to exit the Amphitheater. He was right again, no Greek would dare battle him not knowing who he was or whom is godparent was, especially not a daughter of Aphrodite. They were the worst of them in his mind, children of love? He laughed at the thought, they were more like hippies or models with an ego trip. Never truly carrying out anything they said because they knew they couldn't back it up. "Smile for the camera on your way out beautiful." He lowly called after her picking up the guitar once more. Perhaps he'd even go to the beach in a bit if he so desired, but eventually he would find out what happened to him and what exactly happened to the others...
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 1:51 am

"I will because I actually have a face people want to see," I say to the cocky teen.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 5:30 pm

Yet another chuckle escaped from the boy's lips as she uttered that final sentence. "So conceited, it's a wonder why you haven't been swept up and ravished by one of your lovely gods. That is all they seem to be good for, can't even keep themselves inline let alone their offspring." Sure, Hawaiian Gods weren't much better but at least ninety percent of the problems weren't caused by Kane because he couldn't keep it in his pants unlike a certain Greek god of the skies. Stringing the guitar once more he watched the foolish girl on her way out, wondering if she was ever going to truly leave or just stand there all day and act as if she was to leave. If it was the later he wished she'd just pull a weapon out already so he could place her on her a**, standing over her with a sword pointed to her neck, where she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:34 pm

"We're not much different," I tell him as he started to agitate me. Most men fell at my feet at this point.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:03 am

Standing up Rey walked closer to where the girl was standing and looked her up and down. “You truly believe me to be like you, to be like a Greek?” He spoke crossing his arms across his chest. “Tell me how a daughter of Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of Love to be anything like a Son of Dakuwanga Hawaiian God of Sharks?” ‘Also apparently the last Hawaiian Demi-God…’ He thought the last part of that to himself. But yes, he finally admitted to his heritage and let the foolish little girl know just who she was messing with. She may think herself high and mighty because of the fact she was born of Greek decent but they are not the only demi-gods at this camp, even if he is the last of his kind.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:05 am

"You may act all tough but all you really asre is an insecure ,little boy," I try and hide my anger refusing to let him get his way. "We can easily get rid of you too."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:07 am

Emery walked in at this point. Running her hand through her dark auburn hair, clearly annoyed by something. Her green eyes were filled with tears and she scrubbed them out of the way impatiently. Emery couldn't afford the water works today, she actually had a life to deal with. Unlike Danni. That is about the time she saw the two about ready to go at each others throats. Wham, she accidently ran into the Hawaiian Hero.
"Sorry," She said looking up at him. "I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:28 am

“Insecure little boy? That is what you believe me to be is it? My dear child I am much more than that, allow me to de-“He was cut off as he was about to draw his sword and turned his head around to spot the brunette standing behind him that had bumped into him. A scowl showed upon his face, dirty blonde hair reflecting in the moonlight as well as his ‘pearly’ white shark teeth. “Oh yes of course, no one ever means to bump into anyone, continue moving along…but watch where you are going next time, Greek…” He muttered spinning his Celestial Bronze Shark tooth Sword out of its sheath and returns to the female dog. “You think you can finish me off so easily, going to eradicate me like some sort of pest. Then please I would love to see you try.” He says tossing the sword off to the left about five feet away from his position. “Give me your best shot Greek
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:31 am

"Oh please why would I want to satisfy you with a fight?" Oh though how much I want to bash his head in I would not sink to his level. He was so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next