Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 6:07 pm

Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Tumblr_m59zdh4F9x1ry0gwyo1_500
Music is passion.

Cane walks in swiftly. He had just arrived not too long ago, he didn't really keep track, so he just stood there. Cane sat down on a colored rock at the top of the hill. It was a beautiful view. Cane turned around, hearing a sound.

Cane waited there for a second, not alarmed. He knew nothing was coming, so he sighed. Cane got out a granola bar with raspberries and nuts. He unwrapped it and started taking minnie bites out of it. Cane got his juice and sipped it. Slowly as can be, Cane finished the granola bar and the juice. He threw it away at the nearest garbage can.

"This is so boring," Cane muttered slightly annoyed to himself. Cane looked out at the deer prancing around. He saw a couple people on pegasi pass by. Cane didn't really have any friends here. He sighed and started crying. Great, another one of his girly moments.

Coded by Fishy of Half Blood Mania.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 6:21 pm

Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Tumblr_m3izupjedx1ql1zp4o1_500
Sam Ryan Falcon ~ Apollo
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Sam walks up the south side of the hill. He had just finished talking to the arms man at the range. He still had his bow and quiver hung over his back.
He saw a boy sitting by a rock, and sighs. Sam sits next to the tree under the cool shade in the really hot summer afternoon.
Sam takes off his bow and notches in an arrow, taking shots at the wind pane on the big house roof, with some of my regular arrows. He sighs as he puts his bow down after a few shots.
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 6:47 pm

I trudge up the hill, "This will make a pleasant base of operations MWUAHAHA!" I say to myself maniacally. I notice two other people nearby, those must be the stupid chumps that are staying at this camp. I assumed that this wouldn't be in pristine condition, but this? It smells like lava and horse poop here. I wonder if they have a croquet field or gourmet kitchen. I'd doubt it.

"So who might you men be?" I ask them. Hopefully that they act more civilized than they look.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 10:41 pm

Xavier walked up the hill, fuming. Earlier today, he had a bucket of cold water dropped on top of his head, not to mention getting nailed to a wall by some geek who thought Xavier was a board that needed to be nailed onto a wall. He sighs as he reaches the top, and takes a few deep breaths. He calmly sits down, and looks around. A couple of guys, two sitting, one standing, asking a question about who they were. Xavier frowns at the question.

"Well, unless you're blind, or don't have a brain, you'd be able to tell who one of them is, or at least their god parent. The guy by the tree is probably a son of Apollo." Xavier sticks a thumb backwards, vaguely in the direction of the tree. "Oh, and if you're hoping to act civilized, you never ask someone they're name unless you say yours." Xavier says with a dull voice. He yawns, and pops a Life-Saver into his mouth. "The name's Xavier Templesmith by the way. Not so much of a pleasure to meet or greet ya." He says in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 10:53 pm

Music is passion.

Cane looked down at the crew that had came. That quiet moment was never happening in a million years. Cane stopped crying and stood up tall, in his good posture. He looked down at the people. "Um.....the name's Cane. I'm a son of Apollo. I....heal." Cane ran out of things to say.

Cane gets a comb and starts combing his hair. Cane puts on his glasses. They helped him see for some reason. Cane looked amongst the others. He put his hand on his forehead. He was swweating Cane got a sip of water. He gently out the water back in his backpack. He sat down and laid back.

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 11:23 pm

Sam Ryan Falcon ~ Apollo

Sam suddenly looks up, as the group starts talking. "So who might you men be?" said the new one.
Opened his mouth to talk but in walked new child numero 3.
"Well, unless you're blind, or don't have a brain, you'd be able to tell who one of them is, or at least their god parent. The guy by the tree is probably a son of Apollo.".
Sam sighed as the boy continued on. The first boy replied by saying "Um.....the name's Cane. I'm a son of Apollo. I....heal." Sam snorted a bit, but then realized he was his brother and kept his mouth shut.
When everyone was done talking, Sam finally deiced to put in his word.
"Name's Falcon, Sam Falcon. Son of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 11:32 am

Music is passion.

Cane nodded at all of the people. But, he wanted to escape. He quietly tip-toed out, swiftly running away. "Sorry!" Cane yelled "I had to do something!"

Swiftly, Cane left the place, running to who-knows-where? Cane just needed to be alone. He took a turn for his cabin. That would be the most reasonable place.

OOC: Sorry guys, Cane was needed for elsewhere!
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 2:31 pm

A girl walked in, a black hood drawn up to hide her face. A massive creature known only to her as hound followed. It looked like a combonation of a huge hellhound and a even bigger jackal. A classic gold egyptian collar was fastened around Hounds neck, studded with fist sized emeralds and rubies.

The hood on Salone often kept people away from her, what. Most people didn't know was it hid five scars crossing her face. Almost like a massive cat clawed her. Hound looked around to see a group of boys, "oh dear."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 6:19 pm

Sam Ryan Falcon ~ Apollo

Sam suddenly realizes he has to be somewhere.
"Later." He says and makes his way down the hill.

((Sorry guys))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 10:09 pm

Salone leaves.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:18 am

Xavier looks at his watch, and mutters, "I don't know who you are, but I'm hoping not to see you again... He proceeds to stalk off towards the Stables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))   Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out ((OPEN, TWO PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM))
Page 1 of 1