Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre

Go down 
+17
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
PeetaMellark
Gir
Liz
Carrie Beary
Stormageddeon
Little Miss Laugh
Evimero
Ani
Bob
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dovah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:41 pm

"Alright then."Eli said sitting back in his sand chair.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:45 pm

"Have you ever had a stalker?" I say leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:46 pm

"Hmmm. No actually."Eli said pretty sure he knew where that question came from.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:50 pm

I sit and wait for mine.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:53 pm

"Hmm...."Eli said then thought for a minute.....wait a minute wasn't it Valentine's Day? Yes it was. Eli sighed and then decided to ask the question, "uhmm. Do you....like me..."He asked in and Lmost inaudible voice that only she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:56 pm

Salone narrowed her eyes, "Define like."

OCC- Be care full or you might scare her away. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:59 pm

((-..- I know this xD))

Eli sighed a bit and then rather than say it he spelled it out in the sand.

'I...uhmm think I like you becuase your the only person here that has ever been able to understand me. I was just wondering if you felt the same way....'
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 10:11 pm

I read the sentence over and over again. A lump built in my throat.
"Eli- I'm sorry I just can't. " I stood and walked out trying to hide my tears.
Hound looked between Eli and Salone. "Oh Eli," She said shaking her head. "You needed to ask her about Fabian the mortal boy, she made the mistake of giving her heart to him. and she's still recovering from being hurt."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 10:15 pm

Eli hit himself with a fist of sand. "Gods what the hell is wrong with me. Why was I too stupid to ask....."Eli sighed knowning the reason why. He was not only a guy, but he also just didn't want to know. he got up and returned his sand to the gord. He then followed out after her. He wanted to apologize for bringing back old wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 10:25 pm

Hound watched Eli follow salone to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime6/26/2012, 8:26 pm

all this gravity will try to pull you down, but not this time.

Barr walked into the amphitheatre, his guitar slung over his shoulder. He was kind of tired, but he wanted nothing more than to sit down with his guitar and just play for a few hours, but of course everyone had to complain when he tried to do it in his cabin.

So there he was in the amphitheatre, sitting on one of the many benches as he strummed lightly on his guitar, unsure of what exactly to play. It was a common problem for him, wanting to play something, but not having the slightest idea of what to play.

Finally, Barr sighs and starts aimlessly strumming a tune on his guitar that sounded suspiciously like that What Makes You Beautiful song. He didn't even like it, it was just so catchy. Well, maybe he did like it, Barr wasn't that sure. He didn't realize he liked Justin Bieber until he was singing along in the shower when the song came on the radio, using his shampoo bottle as a microphone. He was grateful that he was home alone then, because, yeah, he loved his mum, but it would have been embarrassing is she overheard that.

tagged: trev, trevor, the captain | word count: 195 | notes: i'm just assuming that the people i was posting with aren't posting anymore. shhh.

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime6/26/2012, 8:34 pm

I had wondered into the Amphitheater, hearing the sound of music.
It was a familiar tune, I just wasn't sure I had heard it from.
I see a blonde child down near the bottom of the Amphitheater, so I head towards him.
Turns out he was the one playing the catchy tune.
"Hey" I say and extend my hand "Name's Aaron. Mind if I sit?"
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 9:57 am

Barr stopped strumming on his guitar as soon as he heard the other boy's voice, his head shooting up. It wasn't that he was startled, no, he just wasn't expecting anyone. "Of course it's okay if you sit here!" he said with a smile. "I'm Barr, by the way."

He still wanted to play guitar, but Bar figured that would be pretty rude. He didn't want Aaron to think that he didn't want to talk to him, because of course Barr did. Barr was always up for talking to people, and he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

tagged: trev, trevor, the captain | word count: 98 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 2:25 pm

"Thanks" I say asI sit next to him, hands in my lap.
I glance around the amphitheater. It was empty except for us, and a few pigeons.
"How long have you been playing the guitar?" I ask pointing to it.
"You were playing a song earlier and I can't put a finger on it's name"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 7:08 pm

Barr smiled and ran a hand through his hair before saying, "I've been playing guitar since I was ten. It was a Christmas gift from me mum."

Barr spent a moment just smiling and thinking back on the memory. He had always wanted to learn to play guitar. He guessed music was something he had gotten from his mum. He didn't know how she had gotten the money, seeing as they never had much of it in the first place. It had been one of Barr's favourite since.

He then remembered that Aaron had asked him another question, and he blushed slightly. He hoped Aaron didn't think his random space out was too weird.

"I think it's called What Makes You Beautiful? It's by that boyband. Everyone tells me I look a lot like the Irish one. Niall, I think?" Barr rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a bit awkward. It was true, though. One girl had mistaken him for Niall until she got closer. It was kind of odd that Barr would happen to look so similar to the only one of the group who was Irish (at least, that's what he had guessed from what he had heard about them), seeing as Barr, too, was Irish. But he just shrugged it off to mere coincidence.

tagged: trev, trevor, the captain | word count: 218 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:39 am

I nod a couple of times.
"Yea I think I have heard of them. You kinda do look like him too" I tell him.
"Fancy that, my mom also got me a guitar when I was 12"
I point to the guitar.
"May I?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:48 pm

"Yeah, sure!" Barr said, handing Aaron the guitar. So far, he liked Aaron. They had something in common, and Aaron didn't keep trying to convince him to not be friends with him. Unlike Xenon, from earlier. Not that Barr didn't like Xenon, because he did. It was just irritating, trying to convince that he was an okay person.

"I guess I can see the resemblance between us. It's just kind of irritating when I'm trying to go to the store and fifteen girls are convinced I'm famous and are trying to get my autograph," Barr said in a jovial tone, still smiling.

tagged: trev, trevor, the captain | word count: 102 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 6:55 pm

I chuckle as I start to strum the opening to soul sister by train.
I can see how that would get annoying I say to him.
I change my mind and suddenly switch to the lazy song.
I play it for a min it then stop, taking the strap off from around my shoulders.
"You have a nice guitar" I tell him as I hand back the guitar.
Well I have to go, but I hope to see you around?" He says and walks out
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 10:33 pm

barr smiled and waved to aaron as he left. "see ya around!" he called after him enthusiastically, before turning his attention back to his guitar.

slinging the strap back over his arm, barr started strumming some tune mindlessly. he wasn't really sure what it was, although it sounded a bit like payphone by maroon five, but barr wasn't positive. it's always odd when you're not sure which song you're playing.

barr had always been the type to learn by ear. he did learn to read music, yeah, but learning by ear was so much easier for him to do. barr supposed that made him odd, but he didn't care. why in zeus' name should he care? barr never cared about anything that made him odd, because pretty much everything about him was odd. which barr supposed was kind of his favourite thing about himself, that he was odd.

tagged: calculator, carina, polaris | word count: 148 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:05 am

And I like

to think I can cheat it all to make up for the times I've been cheated on.

Carrying his violin at his side, Venito entered the large ampitheatre and smiled slightly at its emptiness. Yeah, there were other places he could play, but today, he felt like playing there. So he took a breath and retreated to his favourite spot; the farthest end of the first row of seats.

There was something about that particular spot he loved. It was in plain sight, but no one seemed to really notice it, allowing stressed-out Venn to play in peace. He didn't know why he was stressed out. He just was and he hated it. But he knew it was one of those weird anxiety things. He read about it once.

Venn sighed a bit and pulled his violin out of his -I mean its- case. He crossed his legs and leaned against the wall and placed the violin under his chin. He tightened the bow and tuned quietly --or as quietly as the screechbox would allow. He winced and set the violin on his lap. Resting his head on the wall, he heard something like strumming. Strings, obviously. A guitar perhaps.

And then, oh sh*t. There's someone else in there.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 12:34 pm

barr noticed someone else, and he thought about walking over to them, but he then decided that they looked like they wanted to be alone. and really, who was barr to invade on someone's privacy? besides, he had come to the amphitheatre so he could play guitar in peace, so that's what he'd do.

with a slight shrug, barr went back to strumming payphone by maroon five. he didn't know why he specifically chose that song, because barr doesn't typically like sad songs. but he liked payphone for some reason, so he just continued playing, eventually singing along softly.

"i'm at a payphone trying to call home, all of my change i spent on you. where have the times gone? baby, it's all wrong. where are the plans we made for two?" barr sings softly, although it's not difficult to hear him in the empty amphitheatre. not that he minds, really, because he doesn't. he just hopes that he isn't annoying the other boy too much.

tagged: calculator, carina, polaris | word count: 166 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:24 pm

And I like

Venito relaxed a bit and smiled. The guy wasn't going to bother him and he was wasn't going to bother the guy. They would just play their corresponding instruments.

That sounded like a good plan. That is, until Venn realised what song the boy was singing. Payphone by Maroon 5. Venito had been working on that song for ages (the rhythm was some alien writing with sixteenth notes and dotted quarter notes) and he knew it by heart.

He couldn't not play it. He had to! And thus, he heaved himself up, bow in hand, violin under his chin, listening closely. He started playing the first notes, better than he had that morning, and smiled to himself. He hoped he wasn't annoying the other boy with his mediocre rendition of the song, but the boy didn't look too bad, really. Kinda cute, actually.

Venito blinked, returning to the music. The duet probably didn't sound too good, as the boy's guitar was playing in the right key, and Venn was playing a half step higher (C major, and the original is in B minor, if you were wondering, but you probably weren't). It was just his tutor's fault for going easy on him and giving him the music without sharps or flats like he wasn't capable of it. But he didn't know how to transpose it a half step lower, so he dealt with it. It didn't really bother him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 7:28 pm

barr couldn't help but smile when he heard the sound of a violin join in with his guitar. it sounded a bit higher than how barr was playing it, but he didn't mind, really. why would he mind?

"Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be. It's even harder to picture that you're not here next to me. You say it's too late to make it, but is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted all of our bridges burned down," barr sang, his voice ringing loud and clear through the amphitheatre. he hoped it wasn't annoying the other boy there, but, then again, he had joined in with barr's guitar playing, so he figured that it was okay.

although barr couldn't exactly see the boy, he could definitely make out the fact that he had brown hair, and he appeared to be close to barr's age. although he never really could be sure. everything about life at camp was weird. you could never really tell how things were, because, really, things weren't what you thought they were. this was a camp for children of the gods, after all.

tagged: calculator, carina, polaris | word count: 200 | notes: none

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 4:35 am

And I like

Venito grinned in the boy's direction and stepped out of his spot tentatively. He never let anyone hear him play, but there he was, playing along with a boy he barely knew. He saw him around camp, but never really met him. Because, well, he never had a reason to. He preferred to stay out of things, live and let live, y'know?

Maybe that's what made it so easy for Venn to play. That boy knew nothing about him, what he'd done. And that was comforting. He was just another camper, playing a violin. And it was cool, being anonymous. For all the boy knew, he could be from Canada and have a Nutella problem. And his name was Shaniqua from the 'hood. He grinned again at himself. He was hilarious.

But who had the time to think up an alter ego? Venn looked the boy over. He had blond hair and he couldn't see his eyes, but he guessed they were a light colour. His voice was great. Venn liked it. A lot. It was... different, but in a good way. Soft, but strong at the same time. Or maybe he was over thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 8:24 pm

And I like

Venito grinned in the boy's direction and stepped out of his spot tentatively. He never let anyone hear him play, but there he was, playing along with a boy he barely knew. He saw him around camp, but never really met him. Because, well, he never had a reason to. He preferred to stay out of things, live and let live, y'know?

Maybe that's what made it so easy for Venn to play. That boy knew nothing about him, what he'd done. And that was comforting. He was just another camper, playing a violin. And it was cool, being anonymous. For all the boy knew, he could be from Canada and have a Nutella problem. And his name was Shaniqua from the 'hood. He grinned again at himself. He was hilarious.

But not so deep down, he knew he wanted to know this kid. There was something about him that made Venn want to be friends with him. He couldn't put his finger on it. They hadn't even talked yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next