Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre

Go down 
+17
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
PeetaMellark
Gir
Liz
Carrie Beary
Stormageddeon
Little Miss Laugh
Evimero
Ani
Bob
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dovah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime3/15/2013, 9:25 pm

A shock of surprise came to Rey's face upon hearing what had come out of her lips. Magic? So the foolish blonde child of Aphrodite had used magic on him and thought she was going to get away with it!? To make matters worse she had somehow offended her, and that certainly wouldn't do. Well the reasoning behind why he suddenly cared so much was still unclear but he did care and that was all that mattered. Still facing away from the two he drew one of his celestial bronze shark tooth daggers and turning around quickly he flung it at the blonde's stomach. "How dare you use magic on me...Greek"
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime3/15/2013, 9:47 pm

Emerson stopped the knives in mid air and buried them in the ground, "Enough. Getting violent doesn't help the issue and why does it matter if she is Greek? I am Greek. If you insult her that way, you insult me in that same way."
She let go of the Aphrodite kid, "Enough of you games."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/5/2013, 3:56 pm

"Well you two have fun I have to um wash my hair. Bye," I say hastily then bolt for the door. I should have just left after I used my powers on them. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 6:51 pm

She let her escape, just like that, without any other thought it seemed. Stopping his daggers mid flight and allowing them to fall to the floor, the blonde rushing out of the amphitheater and to safety. It seemed nothing was to go right for him; it seemed he was never to have anything go his way with these damned Greeks. They irked him to no end and it was that which allowed him to overcome the foolish sense of ‘love’ he felt for the girl. Walking over he picked up his daggers and sheathed them back where they belonged shaking his head in disdain. “All of you are the same, all of you believe yourselves to be better than the rest, that your ways are the only true way. How I wish I could prove to you otherwise.” He spoke not looking upon her as he left to do whatever he pleased. No one was going to mess anything else up for him especially some Greek girl, not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 11:26 pm

Emerson bit her lip before asking, "What did I do that made you hate me so much?"
Her hair faded back to it's red brown color as she looked at the Hawaiian Demi-God. The daughter of Hecate was truly curious about the root of this boy's hatred. Was it because he was the last Hawaiian Demi-god here? Or was it something different.
She inhaled briefly as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 8:07 pm

"What you did? More so what your people, what all of you have done. Greeks, Romans, Norse, Egyptian. The lot of you think your better than everyone else. That you can do as you please and none will question it. That anything you do won't have a consequence because your Gods will clean up the mess. But that isn't true, your Gods aren't the only ones here and they aren't perfect either. Your people are just as bad as your Gods who can't keep it in their pants are. They are the reason Gods can not see their children for too long anymore." Ray said snarling his shark like teeth thinking back on what happened to his people, to his Gods, and how the foolish 'Big Four' had been the sole reason for it all, they thought themselves better and more important but they weren't. He did not look at her again as he left the area, he had nothing left to say to this Greek, or any one at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 9:44 pm

"Sorry," Emerson told his retreating back. Then she turned and left. The sounds of wings came from the distance.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 12:59 pm

Kiara hummed to herself as she leaned back in one of the ampitheatre seats. Her legs hung over the back and her head was dangling down towards the ground. Her tanned skin was tinted red from the rushing blood, but she didn't seem to notice. Her lip pursed slightly as she stared ahead intently, seemingly at nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 1:40 pm

Venn walked into the ampitheatre, violin case in hand. There were a couple other people, but he wasn't so chronically anxious like before. Which was a good thing, he supposed. He still didn't like people too much, but hey, he can try. He saw a girl in one of the seats, and hey, she was kinda cute. Venn went and sat near her, but didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 3:05 pm

Kiara noted the boy's appearance but said nothing, her nose wrinkling slightly in concentration as she gazed forward. She would make it work! Kiara had been out and about in the city and saw it on the front of a magazine. While she supposed it could possibly be fake, she had faith.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 12:51 pm

Venn pulled his violin out of its case, but didn't attempt to tune it yet. The girl looked like she was concentrating on something, and he wanted to find out what. Not by asking a question or anything. He had seen enough people here to know nothing was what it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 4:50 pm

Kiara groaned, sliding down onto the floor in front of her seat and flopping down, staring at the ceiling instead. Too boring, she couldn't concentrate. She needed something to entertain her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37