Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My triplet charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

My triplet charrie Empty
PostSubject: My triplet charrie   My triplet charrie Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 5:28 pm

Character Name:Sogno Flick
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): long curly hair that goes to mid back dark brown hair, violet eyes, pale skin, 5'6, thin and curvy
God and mortal parent:Morpheus Mandie Fick
Powers**:If she touchs some one she can see their dreams 10 times a day it wears her out to the point of passing out
Flaws***:Has a high temper, impatient, thanatophobia
Pets:none
Weapon****:Cb dagger
Talents/Skills:none
RP Example*:I sat there on the couch awake while my sisters were sleeping. I would glance at the door then the clock hopeing soon my mother would soon be home even though it would still be hours until she was home. I finnally just got up looked at the clock 4:15 am. I went and grabbed my coat then went and opened the door.I looked out still dark it would be light in about an hour or two. I put my hood on then walked out the door I grabbed a spare key and locked the door.
Biography*:Out of the tiplets Sogno is the eldest. Her mother was always working there mom was a bar tender and worked at mcdonalds. She lived in a small house and was mostly alone with her sisters. The way she got to camp was when she was walking in cetraul park with her sisters and was attacked by some hellhounds then was saved by a sayter and tooken to camp. Sogno was always more socialble than her sisters.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

My triplet charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My triplet charrie   My triplet charrie Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 9:47 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

My triplet charrie
Page 1 of 1