Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE)) Empty
PostSubject: My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE))   My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE)) Icon_minitime6/11/2011, 10:42 pm

My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE)) Tumblr_lc9csldNMT1qdm6yko1_500
{ISABELLE STELLE}
((Why yes, her name does rhyme ridiculously.))

Isabelle is a girl, as you would probably like to know.

Isabelle is aged fifteen like her other triplet siblings.

Description:
Isabelle has long, curly dark brown hair and a very angular face. Her eyes are a very light blue and she is about 5'6" tall. She is thin, and not very muscular. Her skin is pale.

God and mortal parent:
Ourania, the muse of astronomy, and her father John.

Powers**:
Isabelle sadly has no powers at all, though she does have a vast knowledge of astronomy that she doesn't wish to have.

Flaws***:
Isabelle will normally just go with the flow, she does not push to get something she wants or defend herself. She can be a bit of a loner at times, not letting people into her life so quickly, but when she appears in public she forces herself to act like someone she's made herself to be, not herself. Also, Isabelle is terrified of heights.

Pets:
Isabelle does NOT have any pets.

Weapon****:
Isabelle fights with a dagger, CB, simple as that.

Talents/Skills:
Isabelle has a great love for writing. She has written poetry and songs and stories a lot, which makes her independently famous from her sister, who is hugely famous all over the place.

RP Example*:
Isabelle walked into the room, her mind wandering to different places. She had just released a poem to the public, and the feedback that she'd gotten hadn't been what she had desired. She frowns, sitting down at an empty table and drumming her fingers on the too-clean surface. It smelled like Lysol, and she wrinkled her noise.

Biography*:
Isabelle grew up a triplet to her brother and sister, Adam and Hoshiko Stelle, and had a father who was not godly named John; however, he passed away before she could remember him. She was raised by some strange unnamed guardian who really had little to no impact on her life currently. Her sister, Hoshiko, is famous and known by much of the world, while Isabelle and her brother are famous by association, Isabelle more so because of her talent for writing and poetry. She grew up with a natural intelligence of the constellations and sky, but she never truly appreciated this talent. Isabelle just got to camp about a week ago, and is somewhat apprehensive about her parent being a god.

Notes:
I do not have any more to say O.O
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE))   My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE)) Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 1:02 pm

FINALLY finished, needs approval! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE))   My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE)) Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 3:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE))   My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My triplet for triplet characters and yeah. ((COMPLETE))
Page 1 of 1