Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triplet charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Triplet charrie Empty
PostSubject: Triplet charrie   Triplet charrie Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 5:01 pm

Character Name: Traum Flick
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Traum has brown wavy hair that goes down to her elbows. Her eyes are violet like her sisters and she is around 5'6. She is skinny, and curvy. She has pale skin.
God and mortal parent: God- Morpheus Mortal- Mandie Flick
Powers**: When Traum touches an asleep person, she can look into their dreams. The person cannot see Traum in the dreams and she does not effect the dreams. She can do it about 10 times a day. It weakens her to the point where she passes out.
Flaws***: Really shy. Papaphobia (fear of the Pope) Doesn't pay attention in conversations.
Pets: None
Weapon****:A CB sword.
Talents/Skills: Flexible. Traum can play the drums well and is great at gymnastics.
RP Example*: I walked around New York and looked around. Hot dogs, hamburgers, all that stuff. I shyly walked up to a door and knocked. An old man opened it and I said hi. He gave me a cookie and I left. Smiling, I walked out back in to the noisy streets and went home. Sogno and Re've were at home when I got back.
Biography*: Traum has two sisters, Re've and Sogno. Traum is the youngest of the Flick triplets. Their mother, who worked at McDonald's and Friendlys, having two jobs she was always working, so the three were usually alone. The three were completely different from eachother. One day, while the three were alone at Centeral Park, hellhounds attacked them. A satyr came and saved them. He took them to Camp Half-Blood when they were claimed by Morpheus.
Notes: Sogno-Mileena. Re've-Demi!

Last edited by Doctor J on 6/24/2011, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Triplet charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triplet charrie   Triplet charrie Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 5:47 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Triplet charrie
Page 1 of 1