Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triplet Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Triplet Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Triplet Charrie   Triplet Charrie Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 5:10 pm

Character Name: Re've Flick

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Shoulder length, dark brown wavy hair, 5'6, violet eyes, pale, thin nd curvy

God and mortal parent: Morpheus, Mandie Flick
Powers**: Has the ability to see the dreams of people when there sleeping, as long as there touching them. She can do this 10 times a day and it wears her out to the point of passing out.

Flaws***: independent, loner, bitter, sarcastic
Pets: A little black lab puppy named Rouge.
Weapon****: A cb scythe
Talents/Skills: Free running, climbing, sword play, fighting with a scythe

RP Example*: I was curled up on the couch with a blanket over me. It was freezing it the stupid house. Because mom had to cut funds, again, because we needed food. I hated this. All of it. I could do a better job then her.... I mean I had to share a room with 2 other girls! So what if they were my triplets? I still didn't like it....

Biography*: Re've was born into a family where she was a triplet. Her mom constantly worked at her jobs at Friday's and McDonalds to pay for the small house and to feed her and ehr sisters. Re've was always bitter, and sarcastic. Completely different from her sisters. Sogno was born first of the triplets, and she was always hotheaded. Traum was born last, and was really shy. Re've was the middle kid. THe triplets were out at Central Park when they were attacked by a Hellhound. THey were saved by a Satyr, and he took the 3 to camp.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Triplet Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triplet Charrie   Triplet Charrie Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 5:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Triplet Charrie
Page 1 of 1